Get in on the Card for Roger!! Details inside.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kru

Platinum Member
Oct 24, 1999
wasn't really paying attention...but is there an AGP slot in that mobo? the TNT2 vanta i have isn't a PCI card. :(

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
I think they were looking specifically for PCI cards. Unfortunately, the only extra vid cards I have lying around are 1-2 meg ISA and PCI cards :(

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Long story short, some member got roger a new video card, it ended up frying his old copmp. So that is why we have not seen him on. Ragingbitch donated a whole comp, but it needa pci video card cause the onboard one is flaky. IWe are also adding a card to go with it with comments from memberson the forum.

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Adul, I wish I had something to offer but unfortunately I don't. My job of 7.5 years is forfeit on Friday (the place I work at is closing its doors forever:(), and the only spare PC I have is a piece of sh*t 386 w/ Win 3.1!!!!! I'm sure you guys can do ALOT better than that.....

I sent an email to card4roger@shadow-lands.net though, so at least I can offer that, and a bump.:) -kd5-

ChipNOW

May 8, 2000
Okay, call me crazy but I feel like I owe this to Roger from all the help he gave me over the past few months

I'm willing to donate:

« Iwill KV-200R Socket A board (I have a good relationship with Iwill)
« AMD Duron 600
« Re Graphics Card I'll TRY to get a hold of a GFII MX from somewhere
« Iwill SIDE-DU3160 Ultra160 SCSI card (if you need it)
« 64MB Kingmax PC-133
« All new yadda yadda yadda (can't have our troll hunter using used stuff now!)

Hope this helps! Just gimme a couple of days to get the cash together and contact Iwill and whoever I contact re GC's orright.

Heh... cool thing is the only things I have to pay for are the RAM and CPU - ahh the luxuries of being a reviewer!

Cheers :cool:

Glendor

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2000
I'll give it a bump. Roger helped me out when Joriz Camagong was on the rampage. If it wasn't for Roger, I would have never received my video card from Joriz. Lets not let this die! I wish I had something to donate, but everything I have would be sub-par for what has already been donated.

ChipNOW and RagingBitch...
What can I say? your generosity is stunning!

Please keep me informed, and I have PayPal to help with shipping.
Crysla, please pass on my regards to Roger.

Sincerely,
Glendor... (aka Claude Monroe)