Georgia Republicans beg Trump to release them from his prison of lies

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's a feature for him, not a problem. A non-functioning govt. is just the ticket for ponyo...unless the repubs. win all three branches of govt, then, again, not a problem.

I voted Republican in the GA Senate runoff. Divided government is the best government. Giving one party total control is how you end democracy. Need to keep the check and balance so one party can't do too much damage.

I mean, either you slept through the kids in cages thing ... the Muslim ban. The nepotism. The corruption. The impeachment thing. Dont know who Stephen Miller is. The Mueller thing. The dismantling of separation of powers. And all the other things.

I think ponyo is happy with the performance of the stock market and that is what drives him.

My line of thinking is that its probably nicer to be rich living in NK than poor living in NK. At the end of the day you are living in NK so ah heck all. hehe i cant write "bug^2er all" ? Ok then :).

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
It's a feature for him, not a problem. A non-functioning govt. is just the ticket for ponyo...unless the repubs. win all three branches of govt, then, again, not a problem.
I don't have a problem voting Democrat. If it looked like the Republicans could control all 3 branches of govt, I would vote Democrat to stop them. I hate them all equally.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I voted for Obama and Biden. You think I care about politics and party allegiance? They all suck.
Your understanding of politics is at the level of a toddler. You think government by tantrum is a good thing.

Spend more time binge watching Storage Wars, the functioning adults thank you in advance.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I voted for Obama and Biden. You think I care about politics and party allegiance? They all suck.

You didn't do your homework. You voted for Georgia Senators that support the overthrow of a democratic election, in general, but in your state. They wanted your Secretary of State to resign because he wouldn't go along with Trump to overthrow the election results in Georgia. They support Trump, who wants to overthrow the entire election results. They are with a party from which the majority still don't recognize the results of our democratic election. You voted for fascists basically.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
I try to look at the big picture. If you let yourself get caught up in all the noise and distractions, you'll miss the big picture. I don't give a shit what the retarded Republican GA Senators think about the presidential election results. They're about as stupid and crooked as can be. If both weren't rich and in the Senate, they would be in jail for insider trading. But you guys let the retards like them get under your skin. Who cares what they think? No one important is going to give the two moron Republican GA Senators the time of the day with their conspiracy theories and retarded beliefs. If they want to waste their time, let them. I didn't vote for them. I voted for the Republicans to keep the majority in the Senate.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
I try to look at the big picture. If you let yourself get caught up in all the noise and distractions, you'll miss the big picture. I don't give a shit what the retarded Republican GA Senators think about the presidential election results. They're about as stupid and crooked as can be. If both weren't rich and in the Senate, they would be in jail for insider trading. But you guys let the retards like them get under your skin. Who cares what they think? No one important is going to give the two moron Republican GA Senators the time of the day with their conspiracy theories and retarded beliefs. If they want to waste their time, let them. I didn't vote for them. I voted for the Republicans to keep the majority in the Senate.

God help us.

Cannabis%20Rat.jpg

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

I like shit being broken is a stupid philosophy.

Reactions: Meghan54

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I don't have a problem voting Democrat. If it looked like the Republicans could control all 3 branches of govt, I would vote Democrat to stop them. I hate them all equally.

The cry of the ignorant, the lazy, and the shortsighted.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
You basically are saying its ok to vote for "stupid" crooks you don't like or want in government if it allows for massive gridlock for 2-4 years in government because you do like gridlock and failures to address mounting critical problems? Is that the basic gist of your position? Gridlock lets you maintain a cycle of venom and hatred towards people in power which is more valuable than actually fixing things? Is that about right?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I voted Republican in the GA Senate runoff. Divided government is the best government. Giving one party total control is how you end democracy. Need to keep the check and balance so one party can't do too much damage.
the comment is very ignorant and been disproven!

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
You basically are saying its ok to vote for "stupid" crooks you don't like or want in government if it allows for massive gridlock for 2-4 years in government because you do like gridlock and failures to address mounting critical problems? Is that the basic gist of your position? Gridlock lets you maintain a cycle of venom and hatred towards people in power which is more valuable than actually fixing things? Is that about right?
Or: Fuck You Got Mine.