George Zimmerman: Did the prosecution prove its case?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Did the prosecution prove its case?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Actual link you fucking retard.

We will provide it once you explain why you support terrorism.

We have received one complaint listing 17 separate posts in which you make this accusation, and another complaint from a different poster regarding this thread derail. You simply must stop "stalking" Incorruptible multiple times in multiple threads in this manner, often fairly off topic to the discussion at hand, no matter how justified you believe the description to be.

This is not the first or second or third time you have done so. Please use your time off to cool down and reconsider your approach.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The defense really did an excellent job in defending Zimmerman, the prosecution was just horrible.

They had little to work with, there is only one person alive who knows how the altercation started, yes, GZ had injuries from getting the bad end of the fight, that's not in doubt, did it start with a punch from TM like GZ stated?, did GZ attempt to detain TM by grabbing him? we'll never know.

fallenangel99

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
I think this was an encounter that went out of control...

1) GZ eyes TM
2) GZ calls 911
3) ???? GZ follows TM ?????
4) TM tells friend he is being followed
???
???
???
???
TM dead

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Just to lighten the mood, found this on the net, kinda funny..lol
1069851_3288042135246_35795767_n.jpg

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
What I get out of the last few pages of this thread is, trolling is clearly okay but trolling known trolls is not.....

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I bet Zimmerman is sweating his ass off over the possibility of getting a manslaughter verdict so the jury can "keep the peace."

I will be dumbfounded if they find him guilty. He should have this beat.

owensdj

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2000
Apart from GZ statements, I know of no evidence that proves Trayvon intiated the confrontation. Please post that evidence.

We know Trayvon made it home or at least very near it and then RAN from there to the area where Zimmerman was. Why on earth would he do that if not to fight him? We also know Trayvon was heavily into the street fighting culture, used a racial slur to refer to Zimmerman, and had marijuana in his system. All of this should lead a reasonable person to think it was mostly likely that an angry, drug-impaired Trayvon thought Zimmerman wanted to fight him and started a physical altercation that forced Zimmerman to shoot to avoid more serious injury or even death.

We also know that the police lied to Zimmerman and told him someone got a video of everything that happened to see what his reaction would be. Ziimmerman was *very* relieved to hear that someone had a video. If he had started the altercation he wouldn't be very happy about that.

Last edited:

Darkman

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2013
Did the prosecution prove it's case? .... --- ahahaha, is that some kind of a joke ?? :)