George Bush's UPDATED resume!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cypherdude1

Mar 19, 2003
OK, I've been looking for this on the 'Net in a lot of different places. DID George W. Bush go AWOL or didn't he? Where can I find a real news item on this on the 'Net? :confused:
Originally posted by: tallest1
George W. Bush
The White House,USA

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University. I was a cheerleader.

Snip...

Theres a gazillion more facts Here. Now I'm sure you Bush apologists will find an inaccurate line or two and go bonkers over those instead the looking at the entire picture. Yet, if even half of these are true, do you really trust this man to acheive the world peace he's fighting for?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Cypherdude1
OK, I've been looking for this on the 'Net in a lot of different places. DID George W. Bush go AWOL or didn't he? Where can I find a real news item on this on the 'Net? :confused:
George W. Bush
The White House,USA

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

Snip...

Theres a gazillion more facts Here. Now I'm sure you Bush apologists will find an inaccurate line or two and go bonkers over those instead the looking at the entire picture. Yet, if even half of these are true, do you really trust this man to acheive the world peace he's fighting for?

http://awolbush.com/

Cypherdude1

Mar 19, 2003
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed. :D
Originally posted by: Zebo
George W. Bush
The White House,USA

Snip...

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
George W. Bush
The White House,USA

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

Snip...

That's a pretty credible source...
rolleye.gif

I think that site should be nominated as the anti-Bush site with the worst organization and navigation EVER.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: daniel1113
George W. Bush
The White House,USA

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

Snip...

rolleye.gif

I think that site should be nominated as the anti-Bush site with the worst organization and navigation EVER.

Guess you missed the credible sources on that site. Like the major news orgs linked on the right margin and the copies of "offical" documentation showing his desertion. Perhaps you need to look again rather preporting to read it?

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
rolleye.gif

Wow, you're the biggest hypocrite EVER! Just recently you were passing off this site as credible and complaining when I called you on it.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Cypherdude1 OK, I've been looking for this on the 'Net in a lot of different places. DID George W. Bush go AWOL or didn't he? Where can I find a real news item on this on the 'Net? :confused:
Originally posted by: tallest1 George W. Bush The White House,USA EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available. MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam. COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University. I was a cheerleader. Snip... Theres a gazillion more facts Here. Now I'm sure you Bush apologists will find an inaccurate line or two and go bonkers over those instead the looking at the entire picture. Yet, if even half of these are true, do you really trust this man to acheive the world peace he's fighting for?
rolleye.gif

Thats my philosophy too...shoot the messenger if he doesn't know html. :D

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
rolleye.gif

Wow, you're the biggest hypocrite EVER! Just recently you were passing off this site as credible and complaining when I called you on it.

I never passed that site as credible... but nice try DM. Perhaps you need to go re-read that entire thread. You seem to have forgotten the point behind my post.

Sure, www.awolbush.com has links to the major news sites, but the only real "evidence" it has to show that Bush went AWOL are two poor copies of a paper from Bush's military files. You can barely tell what is written on them, much less who or when they are about. That's conclusive alright...

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
I never passed that site as credible... but nice try DM. Perhaps you need to go re-read that entire thread. You seem to have forgotten the point behind my post.

You're so full of it.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003

You're so full of it.

That's the best you can do? I thought so.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

You're so full of it.

That's the best you can do? I thought so.

You sound so smart and all grown up when you ask yourself questions and then answer them with such verve! Wow, I'm so impressed.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Crimson
Were you not the same people shouting "Character doesn't matter" and "His personal life does not effect his Presidential duties" for the past 8 years? Interesting.

If "Monica Lewinsky" was the name of a giant corporation, I'd agree with you

what about the 2 big corporations that festered under the clinton administration and then exploded during the bush administration?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Genesys
Originally posted by: Crimson
Were you not the same people shouting "Character doesn't matter" and "His personal life does not effect his Presidential duties" for the past 8 years? Interesting.

If "Monica Lewinsky" was the name of a giant corporation, I'd agree with you

what about the 2 big corporations that festered under the clinton administration and then exploded during the bush administration?
Haliburton and Duke Energy?