George Bush's UPDATED resume!

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
George W. Bush
The White House,USA

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University. I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected Governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.

I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American history.

With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market.

I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.

After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S.history.

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.

In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq, then blamed the lies on our British friends.

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. president.

In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in U.S. history.

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've broken more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I am the first president in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.

I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war "detainees" and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history.

My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate ripoffs in history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.

All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in se crecy and unavailable for public review.

Please consider my experience when voting in 2004

Theres a gazillion more facts Here. Now I'm sure you Bush apologists will find an inaccurate line or two and go bonkers over those instead the looking at the entire picture. Yet, if even half of these are true, do you really trust this man to acheive the world peace he's fighting for?

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Every one of those is a bloody lie and you know it. Shame, shame, shame.... :) You hate America don't you?
:)
-Robert

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
I think this explains a lot:

COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University. I was a cheerleader.
No wonder all the YABAs are falling all over themselves to post "good news." :p

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
I think that guy is still snorting coke.... He's too whacked out to hate anyone, probably....
-Robert

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Were you not the same people shouting "Character doesn't matter" and "His personal life does not effect his Presidential duties" for the past 8 years? Interesting.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Crimson
Were you not the same people shouting "Character doesn't matter" and "His personal life does not effect his Presidential duties" for the past 8 years? Interesting.

If "Monica Lewinsky" was the name of a giant corporation, I'd agree with you

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Crimson:

Isn't there a big difference between oral sex and sending our boys to die in Iraq? Ditto for many of the issues raised here. Clinton lied about sex and maybe it makes him a moral leper. Bush lied about war and in my book that makes him a traitor. I disliked Clinton for many things he did, but GW is an order of magnitude-or three-worse than any President I can imagine. Even Nixon had the decency to resign, an act that I felt was the high point of his administration. He did the right thing for the American people. Bush is not even in the same league as Nixon. Nixon was also much smarter and was a complex figure who was, on the whole, a fair president. Bush will go down as the Chester A. Arthur of the 21st century. I.e., one of the worst....

-Robert

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002

thats pure BS and you know it. that was the mating call of the republicans when this clown was campaigning.
its his "private life" hes above such accusations. he doesnt have to answer questions about his past. remember.

AEB

Jun 12, 2003
gosh if thats all he's done he isnt as bad as i thought, maybe you should do one for clinton. but only if you have a couple of free weeks

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: chess9
I think that guy is still snorting coke.... He's too whacked out to hate anyone, probably....
-Robert

Yes, in theory, he snorted coke before 1970's? and any time after the election.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: burnedout
I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

Breaking News: EU embarrassed as poll labels Israel world's biggest threat

Film at eleven

71% of Europeans DID say in polls that his presidency was the biggest threat at the time that was put in the list. They changed their mind after the recent bombing, I'm sure they will change their mind again back to Bush being the biggest threat as that news ages.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Wow. I get a creepy, cold feeling when I realize the lion's share of that list is most likely bang on the money.

I haven't been this creeped out since I read that list of all the 'former' business partners or contacts of the Clintons. (you guys know what I'm talking about? was that debunked or confirmed?)

I'm begining to think part of Al-Qaeda's strategy was to hit us during the tenure of a President like this.
rolleye.gif

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: kage69
Wow. I get a creepy, cold feeling when I realize the lion's share of that list is most likely bang on the money.

I haven't been this creeped out since I read that list of all the 'former' business partners or contacts of the Clintons. (you guys know what I'm talking about? was that debunked or confirmed?)

I'm begining to think part of Al-Qaeda's strategy was to hit us during the tenure of a President like this.
rolleye.gif

A Republican you mean? Why not just come out and say you would hate any Republican.. instead of trying to somehow hide it behind some sort of veiled attempt to blame Bush for Al Qaeda.

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Theres a gazillion more facts Here. Now I'm sure you Bush apologists will find an inaccurate line or two and go bonkers over those instead the looking at the entire picture. Yet, if even half of these are true, do you really trust this man to acheive the world peace he's fighting for?

Yes I do. And I don't have to post a clearly political document full of lies in order to say it.. To say most of those things are "Facts" is pretty silly.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Crimson:

Actually, I only see two that are iffy. All the rest look pretty solid to me. It's a typical neo-con agenda, particularly the anti-UN/World Court and tax cuts. The neo-cons should love this guy. But thinking people will be concerned. :)

-Robert

Aug 27, 2003

rolleye.gif

A Republican you mean? Why not just come out and say you would hate any Republican.. instead of trying to somehow hide it behind some sort of veiled attempt to blame Bush for Al Qaeda.

Get over your tired and vacuous arguments already Mr. Parrot. I think we would all feel much better if McCain were in office right now, so get off your pity pony and accept the blame for your champion since he can't do it for himself. Maybe he will make you an ambassador to La La Land? I don't hate Reps in general, just the one you 49%er's put in front of us.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

No, I didn't mean a Republican. Are you really trying to insinuate that I consider all Republicans to have rap sheets like that one?! Quit being a moron. I didn't allude to "blaming Bush for al Qaeda," nor do I "hate any Republican."

The parrot moniker you've been slapped with seems to be quite appropriate I'm afraid.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

rolleye.gif

The attack on 911 played right into the Neo Cons Agenda though. Without that attack I doubt they would have been able to convince the American Public to support the invasion and occupation of Iraq, which was at the top of the list of their agenda. It's a shame that the Republican Party was Hijacked by these sinister bastards who were able to place a Puppet in the White House instead of a Man they wouldn't have been able to manipulate..someone like John McCain

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000

rolleye.gif

Agreed. I firmly believe relationship with the Arab world would have been totally different under an administration not run by the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld,Rice and Rove. Bush alone hasn't the brainpower to keep that ratpack in line, and is a failure as a leader because of it. Being vulnurable made him the likely target for wimps like terrorists from the middle east. Remember, Bush had an axe to grind with Saddam for the Attempt on his Daddy's life. He mouthed off about that prior to 9/11. That may have been enough to bring about the events that unfolded to the dismay of people around the world. But alas, that is dismissed by the shrubhuggers as speculation, and that may be all that it is, because the people that can co-oberate it are still at large, IE: Saddam and Osama.