George Bush goes on Dr Phil

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush welcomed Dr. Phil and Robin to their ranch in Crawford, Texas to talk about family and raising kids.

"I am really committed to putting family back in America," Dr. Phil tells them. "I think it's what you have put in the White House, and I think it's what we need to put back in America."

The President agrees. "If you have a child, that child has got to be the number one priority in your life," he says. "If you are fortunate enough to be a mother or a father, you're responsible for loving that child with all your heart."

Gosh, I can't believe no one caught this sooner. What a loser going on such a slimly show.

Bush on Dr. Phil

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There is nothing wrong with that message. It's not slimy. Where controversy may arise lies in the fact that what a family is is changing. I hope that every child has a family of some kind that loves him or her.

Additionally, we in America really don't care about families for all of our wonderful talk. The Swedes put money where their families are. They have extensive maternity and paternity leave and day care as part of their social system. Parents in Sweden are much happier and less stressed than American parents. Basically, Americans say fuck you to other Americans because they don't want to pay taxes. Naturally they don't want to pay taxes, they need the money to take care of their kids. Americans are basically idiots.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Republican Family Values

American Family Association
(formerly the National Federation for Decency)

Our Purpose

The American Family Association represents and stands for traditional family values and exists to motivate and equip citizens to reform our culture to reflect Biblical truth on which it was founded.

We believe that God has communicated absolute truth to man through nature and the Bible, and that all men everywhere and at all times are subject to His authority.

Therefore, a culture based on Biblical truth best serves the well-being of our country as evidenced by the vision of our forefathers as set forth in the Declaration of Independence.

To that end, AFA spurs activism directed to:

* Preservation of Marriage and the Family
* Decency and Morality
* Sanctity of Human Life
* Stewardship
* Media Integrity

--

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
There is nothing wrong with that message. It's not slimy. Where controversy may arise lies in the fact that what a family is is changing. I hope that every child has a family of some kind that loves him or her.

Additionally, we in America really don't care about families for all of our wonderful talk. The Swedes put money where their families are. They have extensive maternity and paternity leave and day care as part of their social system. Parents in Sweden are much happier and less stressed than American parents. Basically, Americans say fuck you to other Americans because they don't want to pay taxes. Naturally they don't want to pay taxes, they need the money to take care of their kids. Americans are basically idiots.

Please don't spread far-right propaganda.

It's not caring about family when it comes to the Swedes. The benefits you talk about are motivated by the desire to preserve what they deem to be the Swedish race. Many minority groups that use these benefits set up by society are routinely criticized and demonized.

The Swedes put money where their dominant race is.

Last edited:

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Take care of those kids so well that the rob americans blind and steal old peoples medicine money and retirement and bomb nations that never attacked us..

Take care of them so well they create a junk bond schemes to steal billions and for all we know.. the current subprime BS may have been a bush family profit maker for them while they starve you

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Please don't spread far-right propaganda.

It's not caring about family when it comes to the Swedes. The benefits you talk about are motivated by the desire to preserve what they deem to be the Swedish race. Many minority groups that use these benefits set up by society are routinely criticized and demonized.

The Swedes put money where their dominant race is.

That must be why in America white people won't vote for leave and child care for parents. They hate other white Americans and themselves.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
That must be why in America white people won't vote for leave and child care for parents. They hate other white Americans and themselves.

You're too stuck in the European mindset. You're now just taking a European societal analysis and applying it in the United States, a country with a much different evolution in all aspects of life. Think beyond your Eurocentrism.

We can't adopt policies such as better child care if people don't understand what's happening overseas yet want to apply the same policies. Much of Sweden embraces antiquated ideas of the supremacy of the so-called Swedish race. That causes them to embrace these policies. Obviously that would not work in a country like the United States. You need to find some other motivation.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Gosh, I can't believe no one caught this sooner. What a loser going on such a slimly show.

I swear you people hate just for the sake of hating.

Who is this loser Bush to say it's the parents obligation to love their children?!!!

We all know it is the duty of the federal government to raise the youth of this nation and provide sufficient love based on what our elected bureaucrats deem necessary for the best possible survival chances of humanity and equal distribution of wealth! Progressives to the rescue!!!

Last edited:

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
You're too stuck in the European mindset. You're now just taking a European societal analysis and applying it in the United States, a country with a much different evolution in all aspects of life. Think beyond your Eurocentrism.

We can't adopt policies such as better child care if people don't understand what's happening overseas yet want to apply the same policies. Much of Sweden embraces antiquated ideas of the supremacy of the so-called Swedish race. That causes them to embrace these policies. Obviously that would not work in a country like the United States. You need to find some other motivation.

Are you high right now?

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003

You are really grasping for straws. Sweden has never oppressed non-white people in its history, and it never had colonies. It also never had slavery. The non-white population in Sweden moved there within the last 60 years. And Sweden allowed them to move there...For a supposedly racist people, the Swedes are pretty generous allowing non-european/non-white [and non Christian to boot] people to move en masse into they're nation. Like i said, grasping for straws...

And can you name a Asian country that is as accepting of foreigners as most European countries are ? I know its popular to trash white people on this board, but really, the most liberal/non-racist people TODAY are white people. Try moving to Saudi Arabia as a Christian, it wont happen. By law you are not allowed to have a Church there. Try moving to Japan, the chances of a non-Japanese descended person getting citizenship there are close to 0 [it happens but rarely]. That scenario is common throughout the world.

Then take a glance at the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway etc. Those countries are all allowing mass immigration into they're countries. And they go out of thier way to accommodate them and thier foreighn cultures/religions. This is usually done at the expense of the native-European culture, but it is still tolerated by native Europeans [meaning, Europeans are a tolerant people, unlike most countries in the world ie- Muslim nations, Asian nations etc who would never allow massive immigration].

There is a Mosque in Rome now...When is there going to be a Church built in Mecca ??

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You are really grasping for straws. Sweden has never oppressed non-white people in its history, and it never had colonies. It also never had slavery. The non-white population in Sweden moved there within the last 60 years. And Sweden allowed them to move there...For a supposedly racist people, the Swedes are pretty generous allowing non-european/non-white [and non Christian to boot] people to move en masse into they're nation. Like i said, grasping for straws...

They only did it for the benefit of Swedes. It's like when they take a shit. They do it only to boost the world's supply of Swedish fertilizer.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005

The Swedes are not that innocent.
http://www.noras.no/galdu/web/index.php?odas=117&giella1=eng

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Take care of those kids so well that the rob americans blind and steal old peoples medicine money and retirement and bomb nations that never attacked us..

Take care of them so well they create a junk bond schemes to steal billions and for all we know.. the current subprime BS may have been a bush family profit maker for them while they starve you

Except it started under Clintons watch, you think maybe Clinton and GWB are in on it together? Now that would be one hellofa scam!

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

Wow! It takes a real progressive to equate caring about one's family with a desire for other people's money. Congrats, I suppose.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003

Bringing up Swedish treatment of the Sami is like bringing up any nation's treatment of a national minority. Name me a nation with a minority population and you can bet they have not been treated completely equally with the majority population...So the Sami's treatment in Sweden is really pointless. And I bet they are treated well compared to how Christians are treated in the Middle east by Muslims [2nd class citizen], or the Tibetans in China by the Chinese [2nd class citizen].

And I was replying mainly to the claim that Swedes are somehow a racist people...Which is funny, since if they are a racist people then why would they have allowed millions of non-whites to move to Sweden. Sweden before the 1950's was as white of a country as you could get and had virtually no non-white minorities. A racist people/racist government would allow no immigration at all.

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
To this day, I'm still amazed at "dr." Phil's chutzpah of selling a diet plan....

/he should sell a hair growing treatment as well....