George Bush goes on Dr Phil

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
You are really grasping for straws. Sweden has never oppressed non-white people in its history, and it never had colonies. It also never had slavery. The non-white population in Sweden moved there within the last 60 years. And Sweden allowed them to move there...For a supposedly racist people, the Swedes are pretty generous allowing non-european/non-white [and non Christian to boot] people to move en masse into they're nation. Like i said, grasping for straws...

It seems that you're grasping at straws. My argument does not rely on any sort of colonialism, slavery, etc. It relies on their current views, not their history.

And can you name a Asian country that is as accepting of foreigners as most European countries are ? I know its popular to trash white people on this board, but really, the most liberal/non-racist people TODAY are white people. Try moving to Saudi Arabia as a Christian, it wont happen. By law you are not allowed to have a Church there. Try moving to Japan, the chances of a non-Japanese descended person getting citizenship there are close to 0 [it happens but rarely]. That scenario is common throughout the world.

Many Asian countries have millions upon millions of refugees and illegal immigrants.

Then take a glance at the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway etc. Those countries are all allowing mass immigration into they're countries. And they go out of thier way to accommodate them and thier foreighn cultures/religions. This is usually done at the expense of the native-European culture, but it is still tolerated by native Europeans [meaning, Europeans are a tolerant people, unlike most countries in the world ie- Muslim nations, Asian nations etc who would never allow massive immigration].

Many of those countries are on the path to genocide. Especially Italy and France!

You mention France, a country that just recently: 1) passed legislation with the intent of restricting Muslim worship; 2) passed legislation with the intent of restricting Muslim womens' attire; 3) wants to take the lead on European persecution of Roma; 4) wants to strip citizenship of minority groups; 5) forces children of immigrants BORN in France to basically request/beg for citizenship rights at the age of 18 with preconditions

There is a Mosque in Rome now...When is there going to be a Church built in Mecca ??

Why would you use Saudi Arabia as some sort of model? When will there be a synagogue in Vatican City?

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Bringing up Swedish treatment of the Sami is like bringing up any nation's treatment of a national minority. Name me a nation with a minority population and you can bet they have not been treated completely equally with the majority population...So the Sami's treatment in Sweden is really pointless. And I bet they are treated well compared to how Christians are treated in the Middle east by Muslims [2nd class citizen], or the Tibetans in China by the Chinese [2nd class citizen].

And I was replying mainly to the claim that Swedes are somehow a racist people...Which is funny, since if they are a racist people then why would they have allowed millions of non-whites to move to Sweden. Sweden before the 1950's was as white of a country as you could get and had virtually no non-white minorities. A racist people/racist government would allow no immigration at all.

European governments generally allowed non-whites to immigrate to be used as labor. They were viewed almost like livestock, not as humans. Now they and their descendants seek treatment and dignity humans deserve.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Wow! It takes a real progressive to equate caring about one's family with a desire for other people's money. Congrats, I suppose.

Congratulations should go to the Swedes who have large heads and very big brains and the sense to know that money is required to support children. The difference basically comes down to the fact that you care only about your kids and the Swedes care about all the children is Sweden which means in essence that millions and millions of Americans don't give a fuck what happens to your family and millions are behind the family in Sweden. In other words, you are sick in the head and they are not. They have a better system than we do and because you feel worthless you can't allow yourself to see it. Remember that Swedish money is buying parents time to raise and support their kids. Money is a means. Implying that money itself does not equal love of children only shows that you have been programmed and don't know how to think.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
I wonder if he's going on Dr Phil for free advice? Maybe his health care plan doesn't cover it. Sigh...

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Getting advice from George W. about anything is like getting advice from a serial child rapist about how to treat kids.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Getting advice from George W. about anything is like getting advice from a serial child rapist about how to treat kids.

I can't wait for his auto-biography. I'm sure there's some nuggets of wisdom there. Ya know like what was his state of mind when he choked on the pretzel.

Last edited:

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I can't wait for his auto-biography. I'm sure there's some nuggets of wisdom there. Ya know like what was his state of mind when he choked on the pretzel.

omg... I am thankful I was not eating when I just read that.. how did America ever just keep taking it up the ass by the Bush family.. so sad...

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
If so he's high all the time. CanOWorms' anti-white trolling is really getting extreme. There's no way it's relevant to this thread.

My post is in response to Moonbeam's comment. His comment is in this thread. Therefore it is relevant to the thread.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Please don't spread far-right propaganda.

It's not caring about family when it comes to the Swedes. The benefits you talk about are motivated by the desire to preserve what they deem to be the Swedish race. Many minority groups that use these benefits set up by society are routinely criticized and demonized.

The Swedes put money where their dominant race is.

Swedish race? :confused: