Geekbabe Needs Our Help

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mmc67

Nov 1, 2021
I looked this morning and this is so close to goal. Thank all who have helped out. If any other want to push it over the goal I would love it. You have made Geekbabe realize how much she is loved. Thank you

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I looked this morning and this is so close to goal. Thank all who have helped out. If any other want to push it over the goal I would love it. You have made Geekbabe realize how much she is loved. Thank you

I feel like I heard this post in my sleep last night, actually had a dream about Jean opening a box and laughing (and we've never met).

Checked back here and see we are once again close to the finish line, so! Gave you guys another push. Boom.

"Anonymous" hopes this makes your week. Take care guys. :kissingheart:

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I feel like I heard this post in my sleep last night, actually had a dream about Jean opening a box and laughing (and we've never met).

Checked back here and see we are once again close to the finish line, so! Gave you guys another push. Boom.

"Anonymous" hopes this makes your week. Take care guys. :kissingheart:
The box probably had an old smartphone in it lol 😂 And yes, this certainly makes my week.

Today I am resting, it’s getting cold in Boston and I am so tired. I did manage a slice of French toast and 2 sausages so that helps.

thank you, thank you so very much ❤️

Reactions: dank69

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The box probably had an old smartphone in it lol 😂 And yes, this certainly makes my week.

Today I am resting, it’s getting cold in Boston and I am so tired. I did manage a slice of French toast and 2 sausages so that helps.

thank you, thank you so very much ❤

Yeah time to fleece up. Sucks outside today where I am too, still don't have my snow tires on yet. My boss has his and just told me he already nearly went off the road. Think I'll work from home the whole day now.

French toast, sausage, good job keeping up on the protein. If you need calories, remember 'tis the season of nog.

You are most welcome. Happy Early Turkey Day to you and Red!

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I have asked the lady who organized the gofundme to NOT raise the goal but to leave it up in case anyone else wants to donate. I haven’t been feeling great, it seems it takes longer to recover from an infusion than it used to. So the fund can stay up if the spirit moves anyone to donate.

I have to tell you frankly how blown away I am by you people & your generosity, seriously in shock and awe. Being able to pay my medical insurance premiums & cover my rent is a huge worry off my shoulders…thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️❤️

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Nice, goal reached by an anonymous donor. Should the bar be made higher or should this do for now? :D ;)

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Nice, goal reached by an anonymous donor. Should the bar be made higher or should this do for now? :D ;)

Yesterday I posted that I had asked the lady who organized the fundraiser NOT to raise the goal but to leave it up. I have not been feeling good, it takes longer to recover from infusions than it used to. If it is left up & the spirit moves anyone to give than they can do so.

Please let me thank you & all who helped with a donation, a share or a thread bump again. I am blown away by your kindness and giving hearts. You have no idea how much this means to me ❤️

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Yesterday I posted that I had asked the lady who organized the fundraiser NOT to raise the goal but to leave it up. I have not been feeling good, it takes longer to recover from infusions than it used to. If it is left up & the spirit moves anyone to give than they can do so.

Please let me thank you & all who helped with a donation, a share or a thread bump again. I am blown away by your kindness and giving hearts. You have no idea how much this means to me ❤

Enough to earn us a vid of you kicking Red Dawn in the junk?
aag.thumb.gif

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Today was okay, my son made fish sandwiches and I ate 2, he also made those cookies in a tube that you store in the fridge. I also ate 2 of those. Hmmm nice,warm chocolate chip cookies 😛.

The family looked happy to see me eating and asking for more so that was wonderful ❤
Turkey today?

:D