Gay Man Accuses Sen. Cory Booker Of Sexual Assault In Restroom

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
https://citizentruth.org/gay-man-accuses-sen-cory-booker-of-sexual-assault-in-restroom/

“I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door,” he wrote. “When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said ‘Hey!’ We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on … He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that ‘Being a hero was a serious turn-on.’ He continued, ‘The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.’ He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like ‘What is happening?’ It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left. “
Conservative website so an enormous grain of salt needed but if he is being accused of this I think that the only moral and right thing to do would be to believe the victim. Think about it, why would he thrust himself into the national spotlight? What could he gain from that, he’ll be harassed to no end so I think that in and of itself logically validates his claim. And Booker's history of groping certainly reinforces it, if you sexually assault once you’re likely to do it again. He’s not a Supreme Court nominee so no FBI investigation needed, but something voters in his district aught to know. And if he runs for president it would be a huge slap in the face to victims across the country. Mr. Booker should certainly have a right to defend himself from this, but the presendent has been set and it would be morally unjust to not believe the accusations of the victim.

Tweet linked in the article

https://mobile.twitter.com/theedeepthroat/status/1053521823843811328?s=21

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
Well, I mean just live Kav, guilty until proven innocent amirite? Let's hear what he says and in the meantime make sure to light the pitchforks and sharpen the axe just to prepare.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
This smear campaign nonsense really needs to stop.

Completely agree, unfortunately it’s become SOP. Rule book is now accuse and attack the character. Get the pitchfork mobs against them. Truth takes a backseat to anger and thrill of the smear, people won't admit it but they love it. Makes politics more fun and much more emotional. Extremely powerful tool for the ruling class to wield.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
When this accuser has a name and something with which to evaluate his credibility, like anything, then I'll have an opinion on this. Not a fan of Booker anyway. If he's guilty of this, I would hope he wouldn't even enter the primary in 2020.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
This is easy. If the accusation is true, he should be thrown the fuck out of the Senate, and any/all criminal charges should be brought against him.

Since I’m not a fucking piece of shit pretending to be a human being, I sure as fuck don’t want Booker to continue his career and be promoted to a lifetime position, if this accusation is even somewhat credible.

Because I’m not a piece of garbage pretending to be a human.

There. We good, OP/garbage bag?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Reminds me of the time that some idiot accused Obama of sucking his dick and doing cocaine with him during the 2008 election

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
These smear campaigns need to stop. I'm willing to presume Cory innocent until proven otherwise. It's not right, no matter who does it and timing is once again suspicious.

Reactions: pcgeek11

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Instead of reading an article off a 12 month old website, I'm going to ask OP what effort was made in vetting this article?
How much effort did you put in to checking the source? This site you linked, did you check the owner's? Does the content seem legit? Does anything seem suspicious about the overall content?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Instead of reading an article off a 12 month old website, I'm going to ask OP what effort was made in vetting this article?
How much effort did you put in to checking the source? This site you linked, did you check the owner's? Does the content seem legit? Does anything seem suspicious about the overall content?

Interesting you brought this up. A quick google search shows it on other sites, but they are all right wing and not mainstream sites by any means. I, personally, wouldn't take this as anything other than fake news, until and if it goes mainstream. IOW, let's see if the sun shines on it, or it's just someone's idea of creating controversy...because, once again, timing.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Completely agree, unfortunately it’s become SOP. Rule book is now accuse and attack the character. Get the pitchfork mobs against them. Truth takes a backseat to anger and thrill of the smear, people won't admit it but they love it. Makes politics more fun and much more emotional. Extremely powerful tool for the ruling class to wield.

It's been the republican playbook for years. And then republicans elected Trump and tossed any semblance and reason out the window. Reap what you sow. What, specifically, did you think burn it down would look like?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I mean... just how far down does one need to dig to unearth shit like this?

Google Democrat suck gay sick?

Grinder might be quicker if that's what you're into...

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
New York Slimes would be all over this if it was even slightly legit. Booker has plenty of enemies as does any black person in politics.

That also makes it even less believable. So the first #MeToo for a gay politician just happens to also be the one black senator? There is no way booker would just assume that some random dude would be down to suck his dick and would jeopardize his senate seat for this.

More I think about it... this sounds like total BS

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
This smear campaign nonsense really needs to stop.

Why does it need to stop? If this guy is legit he will come forward like the many accusers who came forward for Trump and Kavanaugh.

If not, then it is just more evidence of how scared conservatives are of the #MeToo movement. They are so scared that they are resorting to creating an actual smear campaign in order to convince people that #MeToo itself is a smear campaign.

That's what I actually think this accusation is. It's a false flag "smear campaign" that republicans can point to and say "See! They just want to SMEAR us!"

Too bad we all know conservatives are way too fucking stupid to successfully trick democrats. Lol.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is a particularly pathetic attempt at concern trolling.

Anyone who has an accusation of sexual assault should come forward and people should be ready to believe them if their accusation is credible as we all know the accusations against Kavanaugh were. In this case we have an anonymous accusation from a conservative website so that is clearly not credible. If more information comes up I would be glad to re-evaluate.

This is a great example of conservatives swallowing their own bullshit though. Because they had to talk themselves into supporting Kavanaugh they lied about what Democrats were saying and decided that Democrats were arguing for ALL accusations to be accepted as true regardless of their credibility. Because this is what they thought the standard was they think attacks like this are witty when in reality it just shows how deeply dishonest their position was from the beginning.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Sounds pretty bullshitty. Nice job trying to compare this to sworn testimony.

But sure, have the accuser come forward, testify under oath after a proper investigation to establish facts, and if reasonably found to have occurred, Booker and Kav can leave DC in the same Uber.

Otherwise you just sound like you are saying all victims are liars and we should believe no one. I'm sure you'd be happier if they let Cosby out of prison.

Last edited:

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
This is a particularly pathetic attempt at concern trolling.

Anyone who has an accusation of sexual assault should come forward and people should be ready to believe them if their accusation is credible as we all know the accusations against Kavanaugh were. In this case we have an anonymous accusation from a conservative website so that is clearly not credible. If more information comes up I would be glad to re-evaluate.

This is a great example of conservatives swallowing their own bullshit though. Because they had to talk themselves into supporting Kavanaugh they lied about what Democrats were saying and decided that Democrats were arguing for ALL accusations to be accepted as true regardless of their credibility. Because this is what they thought the standard was they think attacks like this are witty when in reality it just shows how deeply dishonest their position was from the beginning.
Exactly this.

By all means I hope the complaint is evaluated for credibility, if found credible, I hope there is a deeper look.

I highly suspect it's not, and it won't be, but I can tell how concerned the OP is.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Why does it need to stop? If this guy is legit he will come forward like the many accusers who came forward for Trump and Kavanaugh.

If not, then it is just more evidence of how scared conservatives are of the #MeToo movement. They are so scared that they are resorting to creating an actual smear campaign in order to convince people that #MeToo itself is a smear campaign.

That's what I actually think this accusation is. It's a false flag "smear campaign" that republicans can point to and say "See! They just want to SMEAR us!"

Too bad we all know conservatives are way too fucking stupid to successfully trick democrats. Lol.
Except the Kavanaugh accusers did not come forward, they were shoved forward.

Why should any person in power have to contend with these distracting allegations just because they go viral or are politically opportunistic? I didn’t like it when it happened to Franken. I thought it was BS and distracting during the Kavanaugh hearings, and I feel the same towards Booker and Keith Ellison. The irony is I don’t particularly care for any of them.

On a credibility scale of 1 to 10, with 10 representing highly credible, the Booker allegations get a score of Avenatti.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Except the Kavanaugh accusers did not come forward, they were shoved forward.

Why should any person in power have to contend with these distracting allegations just because they go viral or are politically opportunistic? I didn’t like it when it happened to Franken. I thought it was BS and distracting during the Kavanaugh hearings, and I feel the same towards Booker and Keith Ellison. The irony is I don’t particularly care for any of them.

On a credibility scale of 1 to 10, with 10 representing highly credible, the Booker allegations get a score of Avenatti.

Ford signed her name and sent it to her congressional representative. She identified herself.

If this guy comes forward like the many accusers of rapist Judge Kavnaugh then more power to him. If not then it will obvious the plan was to concern troll all along.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yes the precedent has been set. Grab em' be the dick, get elected President.

Nothing more to say until he submits to a lie detector test and gets law enforcement involved.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So what are we supposed to do with this info?

Do we treat it like the president does and yell fake news?

Do we treat it like the Republicans do and scream that it's a political stunt and should be ignored?

Or do we treat it like the Democrats do and claim anyone willing to come forward, under oath, with historical corroboration, is telling the truth?

Hmm...

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
UG, I don't know if you have a college or university degree, but if you do, I don't know how you earned it.

One of the first things they teach you about writing a paper is to verify the credibility of the sources. And whether it's both CitizenTruth or the Twitter account, they have zero. Even "theedeepthroat" is very clearly trying to spin this as a partisan ploy. An anonymous Google Drive document can easily be faked; a person willing to identify themselves and testify has much more credibility. And while anonymous sources can work in certain contexts, you don't make direct accusations with a vivid, novel-like recounting of events and then refuse to identify yourself.