Games you want to buy during steam 2013 summer sale

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
The son and I bought Borderlands 2 last night. Looks interesting ...

jacktesterson

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
Is walking Dead any good?

Does it support a 360 controller? (Yes I like to play single player games on my big tv with a controller)

I picked up Surgeon Simulator today - heard it can be fun.

Andrew111

Aug 6, 2001
Is walking Dead any good?

Does it support a 360 controller? (Yes I like to play single player games on my big tv with a controller)

I picked up Surgeon Simulator today - heard it can be fun.

God the controls for Walking Dead are so aggravating at times...but if you like story it's probably worth it to you. Just got my wisdom tooth out so playing it this weekend while on a vicadin trip, lol.

xXx orange

Jun 30, 2013
Yes walking dead is worth it! I am gonna pick up the DLC. It took me 15 hours to complete it and it was awesome (claim is backed up by my brother :).

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I'm not seeing anything on here that I'm interested in. I already own the games that I would buy, and I bought them the last time they went on sale. I'm tempted to buy Fez because I saw a documentary about its development, but I don't think it will happen. :p

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
I'm not seeing anything on here that I'm interested in. I already own the games that I would buy, and I bought them the last time they went on sale. I'm tempted to buy Fez because I saw a documentary about its development, but I don't think it will happen. :p
are you kaotik's stoner twin? :p

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
ugh I missed Borderlands 2, I just got the Tropico 4 pack for $8, reviewers seem to mostly enjoy it. Hope B2 goes on sale again.

Last edited:

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
Good thing I waited. Witcher 2 went down $2.50. I only snagged that and Borderlands 2. A few others I want, but I know I will never play them.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Has anybody tried the new RPG Maker?

Everything I've read about it is it's the best one yet. You can apparently play others games made with it for free by just going to their site and downloading a standalone exe. So people do not have to own the RPG Maker (game) to play them which is cool.

I seriously am thinking of grabbing this...but..ugh...not sure I'll ever do much with it, but the idea is cool.

xXx orange

Jun 30, 2013
I bought Witcher 2 and Hitman 5(?) The newest one. They are massive! 24gb for hitman and 18gb for witcher plus 8gb for bonus content. I also got with hitman Hitman Sniper challenge or something like that.

Andrew111

Aug 6, 2001
So Portal2 has really high ratings...I guess it would be irresponsible not to buy it at $5? Never played a game like it though.

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
So Portal2 has really high ratings...I guess it would be irresponsible not to buy it at $5? Never played a game like it though.

Fantastic game. Some say not as good as the first portal, but I think that's just the result of being amazed by something new and then being jaded to the concept by the second iteration. I will say that the commentary on the first one is more humorous. Anyway, yes. Not buying it is totally irresponsible if you don't have it already.