Games you are excited for?

UglyDuckling

May 6, 2015
Resident Evil 2 Remake by Capcom... it's FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem..

Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4.

Shenmue 3... but PS4 only, so i have to invest in a PS4 at some point.

Sabrewings

Golden Member
Jun 27, 2015
Star Citizen
No Man's Sky
Adr1ft
Solus Project
Ion
Eve: Valkyrie
Fallout 4
The Flock

Feb 4, 2009
I'd still like a decent looking mmo not F2P and not $15 per month. That requires team work and some effort plus some risk.
Why is that so impossible to have. Hell I'd be fine with classic EQ that uses a better engine.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Im fairly excited about fallout 4, but I probobly wont buy it until it drops to the $25 mark. I enjoyed GTA V but I still havent bought it because im waiting for it to hit the same price too.

maniacalpha1-1

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010
I'd still like a decent looking mmo not F2P and not $15 per month. That requires team work and some effort plus some risk.
Why is that so impossible to have. Hell I'd be fine with classic EQ that uses a better engine.

Is Pantheon still happening? Their reddit is pretty dead for activity...

As for getting a classic EQ, I'm sure if they remastered EQ1 they'd do nothing about mage armies vacuuming content and selling it to you for krono.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Star Citizen
Fallout 4
The Elder Scrolls VI
Mirror's Edge Catalyst

EDIT: and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Last edited:

ksheets

Aug 11, 2000
Need for speed maybe? Damn thing better have wheel support and not limited to 30FPS...not that I think they would EVER dare to release an NFS game otherwise....

Hinda65

Jun 19, 2010
I'm already droooling for Just cause 3

prey 2 as well if it's still coming out???

Gryz

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2010
Tangiers !
Supposedly to be released in November.

Burroughs, Dada, J.D. Ballard, Throbbing Gristle, David Lynch, Thief, Deus Ex, The Void, Cabaret Voltaire, Videodrome, Stalker (the movie) are some of the names that pop up when RPS talks about Tangiers. If it only delivers half of what I hope for, this will be an awesome game.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s3F2P-OMLQ

Last edited:

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
I don't get excited about games anymore. I get cautiously optimistic.

Fallout 4
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Zelda Wii U
Starfox Wii U
No Man's Sky
Doom Reboot
We Happy Few
Mighty No. 9
Final Fantasy VII remake

I never got to play FFVII back in the day because I didn't have a PlayStation, so I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Stringjam

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2011
Star Citizen
Routine
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Underhell (Steam Greenlight version)
Life is Strange: Ep.5
Russia 2028 (if by miracle it ever gets completed)
Dishonored 2

Last edited:

BSim500

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2013
I don't get excited about games anymore. I get cautiously optimistic.
^ This. For me about the only AAA games of interest are Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and possibly Dishonored 2. Assuming they don't screw them up (bad ports, consolization, "streamlined gameplay for the casual audience", etc)... :\

PrincessFrosty

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2008
www.frostyhacks.blogspot.com
I'm excited for Dishonored 2, I don't yet know enough about this studio to know if they'll throw the original game under the bus, they certainly had enough common sense to tip their hat to the original Thief games with an easter egg in the game, so we know where these mechanics came from - however the Thief series threw all these things down the drain in order to attempt to appeal to the console audience and more casual gamers. I genuinely hope they do not throw away such good gameplay but it turns out this kind of thing is very fragile and easily abanoned in favor of casual gameplay so we'll wait and see, I remain cautiously optimistic that the sequel will live up to the name of the original.

Fallout 4 is the other game primiarly because I love the Fallout IP and general gameplay style of being able to approach the game from any kind of play style, however most of what they showed of Fallout 4 so far looks gimmicky and underwhelming, how the quests play out and how the story plays out will be large parts of how good it turns out to be, I'm certainly not getting my hopes up at this stage but I'm certainly on edge as to what they'll deliver.

Eric1987

Mar 22, 2012
Resident Evil 2 Remake by Capcom... it's FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem..

Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4.

Shenmue 3... but PS4 only, so i have to invest in a PS4 at some point.

Shenmue 3 is coming to PC, too.

MeldarthX

Golden Member
May 8, 2010
Deus Ex; dishonored 2; hitman, and a lot more :D new tomb raider but have to wait until its on PC