Games which deserve a sequel

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Silver Prime

Golden Member
May 29, 2012
Every Final fantasy game...

Every Zelda game...

Every Star ocean game...

Lufia...

Breath of Fire...

Bushido Blade...

Legend of the dragoon...

Annnnd I'm good.

Last edited:

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Hmmm maybe not. Those games are classics for a reason. Lets not make endless sequels and Call of Doody-ize once epic games into the ground.

An HD remake of Xenogears I could do with... Using all 50GB of a BD and having the second disc expanded. Only if Namco / Monolith can do it, I dont trust Square not to turn it into Call of Doody+Star Wars. They couldn't even do a FF6 FMV for the PS port without filling it with "fighter jets" and machine guns.... Sigh

Last edited:

WildW

Oct 3, 2008
evilpicard.com
Too often people are quick to say that a sequel is too similar to the last game, when often what we want is a bigger, prettier game that plays exactly the same as the last one. Master of Orion 2 is definitely an example.

I loved the original Crimson Skies - not only the game but the setting and presentation were top notch. There was a sequel on the XBox 360 but its one of those I pretend to forget happened.