G20 don't want to even touch Bush...literally

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...nt-shake_n_145141.html

Man, this is an embarassing vid. I'm embarassed as an American, but you gotta almost feel bad for the guy. Look at the smiles, the congeniality, but no one wants anything to do with W.

Bush cannot wait until he's clearing brush back in Texas.

Locked until OP logs on and agrees to change discredited title.

Perknose
Senior AT Mod

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Bush should've pulled out of the whole meeting.. Then, whatever they come up with would be without the support of the US - all while the US dollar is busy showing its power as STILL being the world's best stable currency.

It's time the US start acting sovereign again - but without the stupid fucking conquest that Bush initiated.

Bush, despite being treated like an imbecile (even though he is), is busy signing away our financial sovereignty to 'World Review'.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Maybe he's developed some weird OCD about germs. He used hand sanitizer supposedly after shaking Obama's hand, and now this.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Originally posted by: TallBill
Maybe he's developed some weird OCD about germs. He used hand sanitizer supposedly after shaking Obama's hand, and now this.

rofl, nice. :laugh:

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I've been embarrassed because of him for years. It's nice to see him getting what he deserves in public and on camera though. Karma is a bitch, eh George?

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Funny; those same world leaders in the video had just taken his photograph and shaken his hand in a separate op just a few moments before. Why would they shake his hand again?

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: winnar111
Funny; those same world leaders in the video had just taken his photograph and shaken his hand in a separate op just a few moments before. Why would they shake his hand again?

You're right. He really is loved around the world. It's just coincidence that he got skipped over by everyone. Remember the celebrations when he got re-elected in '04? :laugh:

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Originally posted by: Robor

You're right. He really is loved around the world. It's just coincidence that he got skipped over by everyone. Remember the celebrations when he got re-elected in '04? :laugh:

Not a coincidence at all; like I said, he'd already shaken peoples' hands.

Here's a pic:

http://www.boston.com/business...it_eye_detection_plan/

I guess you didn't realize that Bush was the host of the summit and greeted people when they arrived.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

Here's a pic:

I guess you didn't realize that Bush was the host of the summit and greeted people when they arrived.

Right, which is why they wouldn't shake his hand again...wat?

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Here's a pic:

So? That pic in the link is an obvious photo op. Based on the reception he received in the video I'm guessing those hand shakes wouldn't have happened were that not the case.

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Originally posted by: jonks

Why is it a big deal if they don't shake his hand a second time?

Oh, but they didn't want to shake his hand! They didn't want to shake his hand!

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Here's a pic:

Shush. All the cool people bash Bush even if it's completely unfounded. Don't you want to be cool like dmcowne and jpeyton?

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008

So? That pic in the link is an obvious photo op. Based on the reception he received in the video I'm guessing those hand shakes wouldn't have happened were that not the case.

So the new theory is that people WANT to be seem smiling with the so called 'unpopular kid in school'? OK!

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

What don't you get about a required photo op and a situation where shaking hands is optional? The photo ops they endured, but when given a choice, they refrained.

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008

What don't you get about a required photo op and a situation where shaking hands is optional? The photo ops they endured, but when given a choice, they refrained.

Who says a photo op is required? And what do you think the world leaders were doing getting in line in the video?

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Originally posted by: SlowSpyder

Here's a pic:

Shush. All the cool people bash Bush even if it's completely unfounded. Don't you want to be cool like dmcowne and jpeyton?

Hey, these people wanted so little to do with W that they came to his house at his invitation. :laugh:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

The video does make a convincing story.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked
He's gonna get gkick in exactly 2 months. gg
This is much ado about nothing. Since he's hosting the meeting I'm sure he'd already greeted all the other leaders and the vid was just showing other leaders greeting each other for the first time.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
this is about as retarded as the claim that mccain refused to shake obama's hand after that debate.