Fskk..it begins..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: shimsham
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Da bitch herself..she looks pissed...I feel bad for my east coast brotheren

ENglish muddafsker...DO YOU SPEAK IT?

:cool:

P.S..too dark for pics.....don't want to go and get soaked for u guys....

u aren't worth it:D

at least you know you have one last meal if you need it;)
hurricane for the bird also?

Sounds like a good idea....

though I think she will be just fine with ramen noodles...

by the way my bird GOES INSANE FOR DORITOS..to bad I don't have any..nothing like a pic of a bird muching on a dorito that is 1 1/2 her size.....

Also, she will actually ope nthe door to her cage ..jump on the ground looking for me and fly up o nthe table when i dring home Subway or Taco bell....

Talk about culturizing your pets...

Bird + bean all over her face while she is muching on a bean granuel = BUWHAHAH ..I HAVE to take pics next time.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Originally posted by: Goosemaster Da bitch herself..she looks pissed...I feel bad for my east coast brotheren ENglish muddafsker...DO YOU SPEAK IT? :cool: P.S..too dark for pics.....don't want to go and get soaked for u guys.... u aren't worth it:D
I have cockateal's too. I loves my bird. How old is yours?
hmmm..i think we got her in like 95 or 96.....about 7-8 years then... FSCK..power is flickering again....

Mine is a little younger. They are great birds. Does yours talk or make any nice whistles?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster Da bitch herself..she looks pissed...I feel bad for my east coast brotheren ENglish muddafsker...DO YOU SPEAK IT? :cool: P.S..too dark for pics.....don't want to go and get soaked for u guys.... u aren't worth it:D
I have cockateal's too. I loves my bird. How old is yours?
hmmm..i think we got her in like 95 or 96.....about 7-8 years then... FSCK..power is flickering again....

Mine is a little younger. They are great birds. Does yours talk or make any nice whistles?

she won't shut up..sings A LOT..... stuff that my mom taught here...the andy griffith show medly etc...

she improvs with me...

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Dacalo
Gotta love the west coast :):beer:

Careful over there

Yeah...All you have to worry about is earthquakes :p

Now, St. Louis is a good place to be - no huricanes. All we have to worry about are floods...and tornadoes...and earthquakes...ah, nevermind :eek:

:p

Nate

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Our cockatiels love Doritos, too.

They're really bad for them, though.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001

Careful over there

Boom shakalaka boom shakalaka boom shakalaka BOOM :p

We get a serious earthquake every decade or so, and the damage is usually in a small area. Them thar storms on the east coast (and south) come every coupla years and wipe out entire states! :p

Boom shakalaka boom shakalaka boom shakalaka BOOM :p

Izzo

May 30, 2003
Originally posted by: NTB

Careful over there

Now, St. Louis is a good place to be - no huricanes. All we have to worry about are floods...and tornadoes...and earthquakes...ah, nevermind :eek:

Nate

Michigan is where it's at. You just have to deal with crappy weather. No natural disasters of any kind. (Other than an occasional tornado or Detroit Tigers baseball.)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Izzo
Originally posted by: NTB

Careful over there

Nate

Michigan is where it's at. You just have to deal with crappy weather. No natural disasters of any kind. (Other than an occasional tornado or Detroit Tigers baseball.)

2 mos. of summer, 2 mos. of so-so weather and 8 mos. of COLD? I'll pass!

Izzo

May 30, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: Izzo

2 mos. of summer, 2 mos. of so-so weather and 8 mos. of COLD? I'll pass!

LOL. Eh, it's not that bad. You're cheating us out of a couple of months. It should be 3.5 months summer (if you count summer being a season where it varies from 40 degrees to 100 degrees in two days.) But yeah, there is a lot of cold. It works out good though because you can do summer activities (boating, swimming, going to the beach) and winter activities (shoveling snow, ice fishing, skiing) all in the same week.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: yayo
did you write your name on your arm?

That was SOOO fsking ghetto...whoever offical said that.

End-result was not so bad here. One fallen tree a few blocks from here and leaves everywhere, but fortunately not much else. Even the power managed to stay on. OTher parts of the city had it bad though...falle trees, no pwer since thursday etc.