From the "it doesn't exist" Voter Fraud files

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
http://qctimes.com/news/local/gover...cle_0ef170b6-036f-11e2-a8bd-001a4bcf887a.html

Three people were charged with felony counts of voter fraud Thursday in Pottawattamie County as a result of an Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation probe initiated last month in conjunction with the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office.

First-degree election misconduct charges were brought against Albert Harte-Maxwell, 52; Linda Harte-Maxwell, 49; and Maria Ayon-Fernandez, 40, all of Council Bluffs. The charge is a Class D felony.

The three were booked Thursday into the Pottawattamie County Jail and released on their own recognizance, according to a DCI statement. The investigation was conducted by the DCI and Pottawattamie County Attorney’s Office.

According to criminal complaints, the three are non-U.S. citizens who registered to vote in Pottawattamie County. Albert Harte-Maxwell voted in the 2010 general election and 2011 city election, Linda Harte-Maxwell voted in the 2011 city election and Ayon-Fernandez voted in the 2010 general election, according to the complaint and affidavit. The Harte-Maxwells are citizens of Canada and Ayon-Fernandez is a citizen of Mexico, court records indicate.

It's too bad Schultz has been hamstrung by a judge, we need more cleaning and checking of the voter roles as by the looks of it there are plenty more who vote without eligibility. But no doubt there will be some who dismiss this and will oppose ANY attempt at making sure our elections are more secure.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm all for locking this down however does anyone really think this is a big problem and can we maybe pick a better time to address it than 50 days before an election?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Holy shit, Batman! Why, that's .0000002% of the votes cast in 2008!

It's a fucking emergency! Illegals voting everywhere, threatening the American way of life!

Let's use it as an excuse to disenfranchise a few million citizens who probably won't vote for our team, anyway! We can sell this! The chumps *will* go for it, bigtime!

Last edited:

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

It's a fucking emergency! Illegals voting everywhere, threatening the American way of life!

Let's use it as an excuse to disenfranchise a few million who probably won't vote for our team, anyway! We can sell this! The chumps *will* go for it, bigtime!

:biggrin: imagine that...

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Let's use it as an excuse to disenfranchise a few million citizens who probably won't vote for our team, anyway! We can sell this! The chumps *will* go for it, bigtime!

Yeah because its not like there are millions of illegal immigrants.

It is not like the millions of citizens is exaggerated.

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
Yeah because its not like there are millions of illegal immigrants.

It is not like the millions of citizens is exaggerated.

Ooooo, and just think of all those dirty single immigrant mothers...with their nipple half hanging out of their t-shirts and their muscly, sweaty, toned thighs and calves...

Millions of them...voting...and giving birth to fatherless children, that *you* now have to pay for.

Sexy, innit?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
http://qctimes.com/news/local/gover...cle_0ef170b6-036f-11e2-a8bd-001a4bcf887a.html

It's too bad Schultz has been hamstrung by a judge, we need more cleaning and checking of the voter roles as by the looks of it there are plenty more who vote without eligibility. But no doubt there will be some who dismiss this and will oppose ANY attempt at making sure our elections are more secure.

Even if found guilty now you have 89 out of 300,000,000.

You gotta a lot of work ahead of you skippy!

BTW - the original 86 that people are already aware of shoots down your strawman.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Even if found guilty now you have 89 out of 300,000,000.

You gotta a lot of work ahead of you skippy!

BTW - the original 86 that people are already aware of shoots down your strawman.

The Whoopi Goldberg school of voter fraud :" "I know it wasn't fraud-fraud. It was something else but I don't believe it was fraud-fraud.

SparkyJJO

Lifer
May 16, 2002
I still find it amusing how opponents of voter ID requirements appear to hold buying beer or cigarettes as more important than voting, seeing as you are required to have an ID to do so.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
So a little bit of fraud is good with you?

Definitely, that is why the American justice system is weighted in favor of the accused. We don't want to kill one innocent voter to convict ten guilty ones.

Maybe when you escape your altered reality you'll start to understand what it means to be an American. And you worthless bastards know perfectly well that the concern is only to prevent democrats from voting. Another reason that folk who want to suppress the vote are unAmerican scum.

Jan 25, 2011
I still find it amusing how opponents of voter ID requirements appear to hold buying beer or cigarettes as more important than voting, seeing as you are required to have an ID to do so.

Do I really need to point out how inaccurate that analogy is? Or do you mean voter ID should be allowed if the person doesn't look right, say black or Latino, much like ID isn't needed for beer or cigarettes unless you don't look right?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

If voter fraud reached the level of underage kids drinking and smoking I would be right behind you

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Definitely, that is why the American justice system is weighted in favor of the accused. We don't want to kill one innocent voter to convict ten guilty ones.

Maybe when you escape your altered reality you'll start to understand what it means to be an American. And you worthless bastards know perfectly well that the concern is only to prevent democrats from voting. Another reason that folk who want to suppress the vote are unAmerican scum.

Ohh Moonie I'm wounded and hurt that you would ever think my concern for voting fraud is about suppressing the Democrat vote. It's only about fairness and a level playing field.

Did you want to see my birth certificate?

SparkyJJO

Lifer
May 16, 2002
OK, and to go along with my above post I find it amusing how democrats somehow believe the only people who would get affected by voter ID laws are democrat voters. Are you telling me that a bunch of democrats won't be able to vote if required to have an ID (which is free by the way), while this won't affect republicans at all? Really?

It isn't like anyone is asking for a fitness test or even a mental stability exam (although sometimes it does make me wonder if we should lol). Just a simple photo ID. That's all. Yet you'd think by the screaming on the left that it was some sort of horrendous torture o_O

Logic fail. But that isn't surprising.

Do I really need to point out how inaccurate that analogy is? Or do you mean voter ID should be allowed if the person doesn't look right, say black or Latino, much like ID isn't needed for beer or cigarettes unless you don't look right?

1) Stop trying to pull the race card, especially when it has nothing to do with it
2) My DAD gets carded when buying beer or heck even some types of glue. He's obviously older than 21.

Last edited:

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
So a little bit of fraud is good with you?

There are acceptable levels. Everything must be put in terms of cost benefit analysis.

Is spending $10,000,000 to catch 15 people of voter fraud and disenfranchising 100 US citizens that otherwise should be able to vote be acceptable to you?

Obviously we have to draw a line somewhere the whole thing is where.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
OK, and to go along with my above post I find it amusing how democrats somehow believe the only people who would get affected by voter ID laws are democrat voters. Are you telling me that a bunch of democrats won't be able to vote if required to have an ID (which is free by the way), while this won't affect republicans at all? Really?

1) Stop trying to pull the race card, especially when it has nothing to do with it
2) My DAD gets carded when buying beer or heck even some types of glue. He's obviously older than 21.

Not saying that but every Republican knows who is behind these laws the kind of ID required disproportionately effect poor people students the elderly and minorities who vote mostly Democrat.

The 65 Voting Rights Act was about this very thing.

Jan 25, 2011

It isn't like anyone is asking for a fitness test or even a mental stability exam (although sometimes it does make me wonder if we should lol). Just a simple photo ID. That's all. Yet you'd think by the screaming on the left that it was some sort of horrendous torture o_O

Good for your dad. I haven't needed ID to do either in 20 years when I've been in the States. The overwhelming majority of people doing those things don't present ID to do them. It's a bad analogy.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Interesting that MN had 113 fraud convictions in one election. And possibly as many as 2800 total.

None of which would have been prevented by picture ID. All were instances of ex-offenders voting illegally.

But do continue to conflate all the varieties of election fraud possible into the call for picture ID.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Is spending 10,000,000 to catch 15 people of voter fraud acceptable to you?
Damn straight:)

The Republicans are also saying centralized democrazy is legitimate since they want to steal more money so they can get more power. They don't do it because they're racist though as they support affirmative action way too much... they do it because they want power and I know that because Dr. Paul was the only one who pledged to abolish centralized affirmative action. Republicans don't hate blacks and hispanics any more than Lyndon "I'll keep those ni**ers voting Democrat for 200 years!" Johnson did.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

No one is saying that it only keeps democrats from voting. It does target largely democratic demographics though. I personally want everyone that is legally eligible to vote. Everyone should. Preventing millions from doing that just so you can stop the ~2000 illegal voters is making a mountain out of a molehill.