Friday the 13th

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
2nd negative test this morning. We may have dodged the bullet. I *think* we are both two shots up on him also, one of those a covalent vaccine.

Reactions: Captante
Jul 27, 2020
By the way, I've been thinking of Captante's cat and I haven't seen her again. Curious what happened to her. Maybe Captante should telepathically tell her to come and say hello to me.

Jul 27, 2020
I want to add that Captante missed out. I won $25 on a raffle ticket today. If Captante had given me the numbers, he could have taken a fancy vacation :p

• Haha

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Yes. This is a "forum" and I replied to YOUR post. (that YOU made)

Sometimes you really worry me. ;)
SO.... what I'm reading here is that you KNEW but posted there anyway?

Brilliant. ;)

My problem with your post was your use of there instead of here. Your use of the word "there" suggested you were talking about my radio show, not this thread, not a whoopsie on my part. It appeared that you had an inexplicable lapse in comprehension and thought I should clarify. It should be obvious to you.

• Haha

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
My problem with your post was your use of there instead of here.

Somehow I'm not actually surprised by this. ;)

e37.png

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Projection.

Erm.... okay? :p

How exactly does that one work? What am I "projecting"?

I have no problem admitting that I'M an id10t sometimes! ;)
(That should be obvious!)

6c0e3726bdaab937e396901ee3b37508.jpg

IME life supplies PLENTY of serious stuff to deal with on a daily basis weather I like it or not.... I appreciate humor as one of the bright spots in a harsh world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: highland145

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

Over simplification, "projection." Again, brain fog not cleared yet. Too many atmospheric rivers here lately, I'm reeling. I figured your thinking that people have the same take on me across the board isn't warranted. Anyway, I could roll with your take. Also, I can dig the id10t self-take, I do that one myself, call myself one probably daily. I do genius pretty well sometimes... "it's an up and down world."

• Haha

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

6c0e3726bdaab937e396901ee3b37508.jpg

IME life supplies PLENTY of serious stuff to deal with on a daily basis weather I like it or not.... I appreciate humor as one of the bright spots in a harsh world.
Humor! Yeah, I have always and still do dig the stand up comedians. Among the brightest stars on earth for sure and one of the toughest jobs there is (see Jerry Seinfeld, Comedian???).

Anyway, I appreciate your personal approach.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Over simplification, "projection." Again, brain fog not cleared yet. Too many atmospheric rivers here lately, I'm reeling. I figured your thinking that people have the same take on me across the board isn't warranted. Anyway, I could roll with your take. Also, I can dig the id10t self-take, I do that one myself, call myself one probably daily. I do genius pretty well sometimes... "it's an up and down world."

I know not everyone agrees .... but dude c'mon! ;)

If you tell me I'm a ball-busting prankster 90% of the time I won't argue with you! (I also have a bad temper and can be mean when I get pissed off even if I'm not upset with you... so sorry if I was!)

:p :)

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Guess I should try harder... (shouldn't everyone???), I'm contemplating getting into the writing of David Goggins. Not sure if it's the right thing for me, just don't know, but just the reviews of his books inspired me!!!!

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

If you tell me I'm a ball-busting prankster 90% of the time I won't argue with you! (I also have a bad temper and can be mean when I get pissed off even if I'm not upset with you... so sorry if I was!)

GF told me I had a rep for a bad temper. It was 25 years ago, but maybe I haven't gotten over it. It did stick in my mind, so I guess I've worked on it. Context is my volunteer gig at college radio station, she became a member eventually.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

You have a good sense of humor, great attribute.

• Love

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

Fellow DJ at my radio station turned me onto this book some 25 (+?) years ago. Terrific read, it's still by my side. Great great stories, it's about some of the greatest pranksters "on the scene."