FREE Fahrenheit 911 DVD Rental at select video stores Nationwide

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kimchee411

Apr 28, 2001
Originally posted by: nvmyz71
Nine Lies of Fahrenheit 911

That text is on the website of THE NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE WEEKLY. If you go to Moore's website, you'll find evidence that supports these "lies" (which are UNcited by the conservative site) from real news sources around the globe. C'mon, even if there are a few things that have been found to be a little skewed you can't ignore the rest that's undisputable. Think, people! Think!

DefDC

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Originally posted by: bupkus
Originally posted by: wallsfd949
wow, this sh!t post is still here. I guess no matter what you post as long as it's democratic propaganda, the mods won't lock it.

"Boohoo, they're all ganging up on us. It's not fair, we should be the only ones allowed to sling mud. I propose a constitutional amendment.". Damn liberal media!

No doubt, after 15 years of that idiot Limbaugh spilling his "Archie Bunker" poilitics (that morons eat up) they're all bent out of shape by Moore's F911. Cry me a f'ing river....

It's just great seeing all of their gasbag heros self destructing. But, of couse, their moron armies keep marching, unphased....

Samus

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: osiris3mc
Wow, I though Moore was a corporate sell-out, there must be some profit-underlying activity to this...

Moore would have to be a Republican to be a pathological corporate sell-out, because after all, Republicans care about money more than anything else, such as their children that go to war for them.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I love all the hostility. Moore is a hellava lot more entertaining than the Republican hacks they worship. Don't hate him because he is better than your precious idols.

DefDC

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Originally posted by: kimchee411
Originally posted by: nvmyz71
Nine Lies of Fahrenheit 911

That text is on the website of THE NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE WEEKLY. If you go to Moore's website, you'll find evidence that supports these "lies" (which are UNcited by the conservative site) from real news sources around the globe. C'mon, even if there are a few things that have been found to be a little skewed you can't ignore the rest that's undisputable. Think, people! Think!

Jesus, these 'points' are all either bogus or blatant misdirections... If you can't see past the spin on points 1-3, then get help... These must be the "fact checkers" that worked on trying to disprove Bowling for Columbine.

Krutoy

Apr 21, 2003
Originally posted by: wallsfd949
Why does this SH!T have to find its way into Hot Deals.

Again --

PRO-BUSH Material DOES NOT belong here
ANTI-BUSH Material DOES NOT belong here

PRO-KERRY Material DOES NOT belong here
ANTI-KERRY Material DOES NOT belong here

Take this sh!t back to P&N where it belongs. Here is a link incase you got lost.

PM me your address, i'll send you a cookie.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Since there have been 2 locked threads in FI abouth this thread so far, thought I'd give this thread a bump.

I'm a conservative & watched F911, and I've watched Going Upriver, as well as Bush's Brain.

By all measures, movies similar to these will be more common, and while I may not agree with much of the content of the movies, it's everyone's obligation to stay informed.

This thread is essentially about a free video rental and belongs in Hot Deals.

Now if there was a free rental that was pro Bush that was locked, there'd be room to bitch.

:thumbsup:

gt07

Apr 30, 2003
Originally posted by: corinthos
All the Bush supports should not waste their energy posting to this thread. Save your energy for the voting booth when you go re-elect him for another 4 years on November 3rd.

Freedom is on the march! It's hard work!

NOVEMBER WHAT?!?!

Lithan

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2004
Originally posted by: gt07
All the Bush supports should not waste their energy posting to this thread. Save your energy for the voting booth when you go re-elect him for another 4 years on November 3rd.

Freedom is on the march! It's hard work!

NOVEMBER WHAT?!?!

That post was exclusively for supreme court justices. ;)

The kerry sticker was free. The bush sticker was $1. When you can get them free at almost any of thousands of bush stands across the country. Hence the NotBush sticker was a deal and the Bush sticker couldn't possibly be considered one.

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
Originally posted by: littlebitstrouds
I have seen it... along with Fahrenhype 911... I'd recommend watching both. I think the pity is the people who don't watch the other side when it's there to see. Trust me, watch Fahrenhype 911 and see if you still feel the same way about Fahrenheit 911. Or do you're own research.

So have I. It was interesting to how Moore misled and sometimes blatently lied in order to get his views across. It's not like Dick Morris (guy behind FahrenHYPE 911) is a radical right wing guy. He's pretty mainstream.

salfter

Sep 11, 2001
Originally posted by: sat4fun
Originally posted by: salfter
Originally posted by: Rapier
Hannity has been after Moore to debate him for the months. He flew out to Salt Lake on the heels of the Moore speech a few weeks ago to try to debate him. Moore would not have any part of it. Moore charged the University big $$ for his speech. Hannity did a speech there afterward for no charge. I don't know of any interview/debate between Moore and any center or right wing person.

Bill O'Reilly managed to corral the lardass for an interview on his show during the Republican convention. Whenever Bill asked him a question, he tried to evade and/or change the subject...kinda like a certain candidate and his handlers. I'll admit that I had a pretty dim view of Michael Moore going in, but he blew an opportunity to win over the non-LLL-moonbat segment of the population. :disgust:

First off it was at the DNC.

Point taken.

Can you seriously read that and say that Moore was corraled? I suggest that you read it again. Remeber, it was on the "No Spin Zone".

Yes, I can say that...he kept trying to avoid Bill because he knew he wasn't going to get the softball questions he's used to answering.

BTW, what's it like voting for a traitor and admitted war criminal?

Pegun

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004
Hey can somebody get me one and ship it to me. I'll gladly pay for the shipping. I love Michael moore...we wont go into my political views.

koan

Oct 14, 1999
36 newspapers that formerly backed Bush have switched to backing Kerry: Here. These are organizations that know what's going on.

brucekatz

Nov 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Pegun
Hey can somebody get me one and ship it to me. I'll gladly pay for the shipping. I love Michael moore...we wont go into my political views.
It is a rental, not give away. Probably cheaper rent it in your area.

Hulk

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Joseph Goebbels would have hired Moore in an instant. Mooron could teach the Nazi's a thing or two about propaganda and brain washing. But, of course the "Kool Aid" drinking liberals will gladly drink from the poisoned up Kerry and his dirty little gang of wacko fringe group extremists are handing out.

JoeBaD

Banned
May 24, 2000
Moore's actually a very intellegent man.

It's the people who believe him who are the morons.

corinthos

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2000
no, it's the people who continue posting to this thread and keeping it alive, showing an utter lack of consideration for those looking for hot deals by keeping this on page 1... it was dead until about 9 posts back when some idiot decided to revive it.

IsoLate

Oct 26, 2004
no, it's the people who continue posting to this thread and keeping it alive, showing an utter lack of consideration for those looking for hot deals by keeping this on page 1... it was dead until about 9 posts back when some idiot decided to revive it.

Yeah, the worst offender is that idiot who brought it back to life after 1 hour 16 mins. to say:
Ignorance is bliss. That pretty much sums up these posts. Now let this thread die.
then revives it again after a 27 min. stagnation to practice their counting skills and still couldn't come up with and exact number, even after and edit. Not to mention even an idiot would realize that you can change page 1 to show between 20 and 400 topics. Let us know what you have yours set to so maybe we can get a group effort going to help you get it off your first page so you will be able to focus on getting the deals that you consider hot.