France Bans Hijab/Veil In Football

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
And other idiots would want to deny people their first amendment rights because they fear things they don't understand.

More like we fear the things we do understand, and realize that one of the primary recognized methods of advancing the Islamist agenda is by taking advantage of Western institutions.

It won't be until they see Europe engulfed in flames that the left will pull their head out of the politically correct sand and realize that there's no space for infidels in Islam.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
More like we fear the things we do understand, and realize that one of the primary recognized methods of advancing the Islamist agenda is by taking advantage of Western institutions.

It won't be until they see Europe engulfed in flames that the left will pull their head out of the politically correct sand and realize that there's no space for infidels in Islam.

I fear Islamist as much as I fear radical Christians, Hindus, Jews or any other religion.
Which is to say none.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Haven't you been paying attention to what there doing?

Every time you use the wrong "their/there" god kicks a puppy.
Plus it proves my point of you having an IQ of 20.

I have, the only people fearing them are like you. Ignorant assholes who would rather shout hateful things at normal people instead of simply letting them go about their lives in peace.
If it ever came to a day where I had to defend myself against a radical of any type I can and will, and I will still be unafraid.

Fear is for the weak of mind and heart.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I fear Islamist as much as I fear radical Christians, Hindus, Jews or any other religion.
Which is to say none.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't share your enlightened viewpoint; I had to throw away a full uniform and boots yesterday because they were covered in my soldiers' blood, because a couple of those non-threatening Islamists had to get to their 72 virgins. Link Fortunately my cook and security force leader survived their injuries, but 3 good men did not.

Apr 27, 2012
You'll have to forgive me if I don't share your enlightened viewpoint; I had to throw away a full uniform and boots yesterday because they were covered in my soldiers' blood, because a couple of those non-threatening Islamists had to get to their 72 virgins. Link Fortunately my cook and security force leader survived their injuries, but 3 good men did not.

Well said. Its disgusting to see people like him defend the radicals,

How many Christian,Jew,Hindu followers want to kill whoever isnt one of them compare that to the radical muslims who have a much higher amount of people willing to kill infidels

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

I'm sorry about the loss of your comrades. :(

Apr 27, 2012
Every time you use the wrong "their/there" god kicks a puppy.
Plus it proves my point of you having an IQ of 20.

I have, the only people fearing them are like you. Ignorant assholes who would rather shout hateful things at normal people instead of simply letting them go about their lives in peace.
If it ever came to a day where I had to defend myself against a radical of any type I can and will, and I will still be unafraid.

Fear is for the weak of mind and heart.

People have freedom of speech and you dont support it, you are the enemy

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005

What a bunch of BS
Besides, you were posting your views on Muslims long before you left on your holy war

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Why are you attacking the one person that gets it? He knows whats going on

What? People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet
Never met one in real life though.
Well, I probably have..but you guys tend to keep your scary thoughts to yourself because of the ridicule that usually follows
Until that fateful day when you take revenge on those you imagine have harmed you

Apr 27, 2012
What? People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet
Never met one in real life though.
Well, I probably have..but you guys tend to keep your scary thoughts to yourself because of the ridicule that usually follows
Until that fateful day when you take revenge on those you imagine have harmed you

I dont want to harm anyone, All I want is Freedom

This ban on the hijab is a step forward and a good move, they need to stop these people

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I dont want to harm anyone, All I want is Freedom

This ban on the hijab is a step forward and a good move, they need to stop these people

You are harming the 99.9999999% of American Muslims by spreading your BS
What needs to happen to make you stop is a sit down with you and several religious US women who want to dress modestly.
They would straighten you out in no time

Apr 27, 2012
You are harming the 99.9999999% of American Muslims by spreading your BS
What needs to happen to make you stop is a sit down with you and several religious US women who want to dress modestly.
They would straighten you out in no time

I have no problem with religious women dressing modestly, but that doesn't mean they wear a full body suit while the men are free to do whatever they want. The burka/hijab IS NOT IN THE QURAN

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
I have no problem with religious women dressing modestly, but that doesn't mean they wear a full body suit while the men are free to do whatever they want. The burka/hijab IS NOT IN THE QURAN
The brassiere is not in the Bible. It oppresses all women who are forced by societal conventions to wear it. We should ban this hideously oppressive garment.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
The burka/hijab IS NOT IN THE QURAN

Ya..this has been explained several times to you.
I think religion is far too complicated a topic for you to even start to grasp
And your unable to learn

Maybe you should start posting about things you do understand
Off topic would better suit you

Apr 27, 2012
The brassiere is not in the Bible. It oppresses all women who are forced by societal conventions to wear it. We should ban this hideously oppressive garment.

It is a womans choice and she isn't forced to wear it, as well its totally different because her face isn't covered. Stop defending the burka