Fox news told my dad that Ron Paul is

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
No, just removing the racist assholes who want to deny freedoms to everyone else. I think that it would be so hilarious to see that racist old man's face when he realizes that others have warped the Constitution like him to strip him of his citizenship. What, Ron Paul isn't up for his own platform? Makes sense since it's so fucked up.

Hopefully he can buy his adult diapers in another country.

Round up the "undesirables" huh? Yea, sounds familiar.

Aug 14, 2001
So now he "certainly" does, but just a few minutes ago he "probably" did, sounds like you are trying to hide further into your projections, you need to go the other way friend to free yourself. But hey, you and CoW could just kill, or deport anyone that you don't like, that's what real freedom and liberty is all about right? Haha, you two fools are truly failure on an epic scale. I must thank you though, for showing that you have no concept whatsoever of liberty, and freedom, and how intolerant you really are, sounds like YOU are finally admitting you are the vile, disgusting old racist that we know you are.

Well, I suppose there's a probability that Ron Paul is so fucking dumb that he just shits himself all of the time. Considering how fucked up he is, I suppose that's a very strong possibility, so I'll have to resort to saying probability more consistently.

Considering that Ron Paul wants to prevent citizenship to whoever he likes despite the plain language of the Constitution, I feel like he should experience his own policy first before anyone else does.

Aug 14, 2001
Round up the "undesirables" huh? Yea, sounds familiar.

Nope, just Ron Paul since he advocates this shit.

My position is to leave the Constitution as is, but if Ron Paul really wants to take a giant shit on it, then I'll start with imposing it against him.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Nope, just Ron Paul since he advocates this shit.

My position is to leave the Constitution as is, but if Ron Paul really wants to take a giant shit on it, then I'll start with imposing it against him.

Hahaha, you pretending to care about the Constitution? That's too funny.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
No. Only one of these people can be saved.
this..

now on racism:
A read of the Wikipedia article on this deflates the media misrepresentation of the facts.

an important quote being
Reason Magazine, in 2008, published an article in which it said that Rockwell's Paleo-Libertarian advocacy had resulted in "a flurry of articles and manifestos whose racially charged talking points and vocabulary mirrored" the articles now inserted in the Paul newsletters. It went on to say that a half dozen libertarians from that era and clique specifically "fingered Rockwell" as the author of the articles, themselves.
An important point being that Paul had noting to do with the news-letter he had started and left when he returned to practicing as a doctor back in Texas.

Last edited:

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I find it hard to believe Fox news would be involved in the misrepresentation or distortion of facts.

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
No, just removing the racist assholes who want to deny freedoms to everyone else. I think that it would be so hilarious to see that racist old man's face when he realizes that others have warped the Constitution like him to strip him of his citizenship. What, Ron Paul isn't up for his own platform? Makes sense since it's so fucked up.

Hopefully he can buy his adult diapers in another country.

Do you have any idea how juvenile you sound?

Aug 14, 2001
An important point being that Paul had noting to do with the news-letter he had started and left when he returned to practicing as a doctor back in Texas.

That brings up a couple of issues if you don't believe that Ron Paul wrote the newsletters. The first is why his friend and former political ally and chief of staff is such a huge racist. Why does Ron Paul still associate with such a scumbag? Because Ron Paul is a racist.

The second is why did Ron Paul defend the contents of the newsletters? You see, even if he supposedly didn't write his own newsletters, he was probably aware of them, and he is on record for defending them. Why would he do this? Because Ron Paul is a racist.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
he was probably aware of them
This is based on the fact that he wares adult diapers? Or the fact that he was no-longer engaged in politics in any way when this was going on and seemed oblivious to the statements when asked?

Aug 14, 2001
This is based on the fact that he wares adult diapers? Or the fact that he was no-longer engaged in politics in any way when this was going on and seemed oblivious to the statements when asked?

Oh, OK, so a guy who releases a newsletter under his name for years and personally made a huge profit from them had no idea about them. Sorry, but the onus is on you to prove that Ron Paul didn't write them since they were under his name and he personally made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of them over so many years.

Moreover, he has also defended the contents of the newsletters. So, you see, even if he didn't write them, he at the very least later knew about them and still defended them.

And, yes, Ron Paul probably does wear adult diapers.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Oh, OK, so a guy who releases a newsletter under his name for years and personally made a huge profit from them had no idea about them. Sorry, but the onus is on you to prove that Ron Paul didn't write them since they were under his name and he personally made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of them over so many years.

Moreover, he has also defended the contents of the newsletters. So, you see, even if he didn't write them, he at the very least later knew about them and still defended them.

And, yes, Ron Paul probably does wear adult diapers.

The problem here is that each of your points has actualy been dissubstantiated on wikipedia: with sources. The onus is now on those that wish to lob acusations of racism to overcome the counter points raised on the link provided.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
The problem here is that each of your points has actualy been dissubstantiated on wikipedia: with sources. The onus is now on those that wish to lob acusations of racism to overcome the counter points raised on the link provided.

Or for the moderators to get involved. Probably not happening.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
To borrow from an old poster here, your self hate is pathetically obvious, and your projection is your subconsciouses attempt to come to grips with it, unfortunately your frail grasp on reality is not allowing it, and you are instead just coming off as the ignorant fool that you are.

Wow, that was nicely said (I do not care about the reason for the post, just saying the post was nicely crafted).

Aug 14, 2001

He defended the racist newsletters, too. The source of Ron Paul not writing racist newsletters that were released under his own name and which he personally made a lot of money off of is...Ron Paul after he defended the contents of the racist newsletters. So, sorry, but the onus is on Ron Paul and his supporters.

Moreover, Ron Paul subsequently defended the contents of the newsletters. He defended racist statements. Ron Paul is a racist.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Dissubstantiated? Well I guess inventing new words is probably the next step to refuting what is in Black and White:

keep telling yourself that if it helps you support a racist..

In a 1996 interview with the Dallas Morning News, Ron Paul was asked about his newsletters. In that interview he defended them. You can read a copy of the interview here.

In the interview, he did not deny he made the statement about the swiftness of black men.

“If you try to catch someone that has stolen a purse from you, there is no chance to catch them,” Dr. Paul said.
He also said the comment about black men in the nation’s capital was made while writing about a 1992 study produced by the National Center on Incarceration and Alternatives, a criminal justice think tank based in Virginia.

Citing statistics from the study, Dr. Paul then concluded in his column: `Given the ineficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.”
“These aren’t my figures,” Dr. Paul said Tuesday. “That is the assumption you can gather from” the report
From this interview we gather Ron Paul knew about the content, defended the content and wrote the content.

If he didn't write the comment... why would he defend them??

Wouldn't it be easier to say "these aren't my figures... stevie from research found them and wrote them down for me"
Please, go ahead and explain to all of us what possible context could make the statement 'Given the ineficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal' acceptable.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
xJ0hn was, indeed 10/10 for moon-pie

Moreover, Ron Paul subsequently defended the contents of the newsletters. He defended racist statements. Ron Paul is a racist.
It's possible: is there any evidence at all that any of the racist comments were brought directly to his attention and he was all like "and what?" if so: Link please? Or do I simply have to prove a negative?

Or was it more like "i heard you post to ATOT... do you post to ATOT": "Post? SHIT I was there when they started the thing and I ran the thing; even named the forum and get add revenue for my early work on it!" and then four years later "Russ is a total supporter of a racist cast system: he did not denounce HAL who is well known to have written things interpretable as racist on ATOT".

EDIT:
Please, go ahead and explain to all of us what possible context could make the statement 'Given the ineficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal' acceptable
Nothing does. Sounds like he was an ignorant old man looking at demographic data and not realizing the sociological impact that his hyperboly may have caused; which is limited to his own ignorance and his few followers: but this, if factual, is an absolute disqualifier for president.

and marajuana smoking shared oral sex sheep: My calling in life is to invet words; what's yours?

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2001
It's possible: is there any evidence at all that any of the racist comments were brought directly to his attention and he was all like "and what?" if so: Link please? Or do I simply have to prove a negative?

Well, you need to prove that Ron Paul didn't write racist newsletters that were released under his name for many years, that he made thousands of dollars off of, and that he later defended.

That's a lot. What's your proof? The onus is on Ron Paul and his supporters, but they haven't really produced anything outside of Ron Paul somehow saying that he didn't write his own newsletter or didn't even know what was being written in them over a period of years and had later defended them.

Again, racist Ron Paul defended the racist statements.

Or was it more like "i heard you post to ATOT... do you post to ATOT": "Post? SHIT I was there when they started the thing and I ran the thing; even named the forum and get add revenue for my early work on it!" and then four years later "Russ is a total supporter of a racist cast system: he did not denounce HAL who is well known to have written things interpretable as racist on ATOT".

Ron Paul defended his racist statements.