Fox news told my dad that Ron Paul is

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fox News finally gets something right. Ron Paul is crazy and dangerous. If you value your rights, freedoms, and liberties then Ron Paul is NOT for you.

If you want state and local governments to trample all over your rights, then vote for Ron Paul.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
It makes you realize that Ron Paul is definitely insane and dangerous.

Who do you want for President? What do you think of Gary Johnson? GJ seems like a 'down to earth' version of Ron Paul in all the things that people like about Paul, yet has a history of keeping a distance from anything that actually infringes on liberty.

Aug 14, 2001
Who do you want for President? What do you think of Gary Johnson? GJ seems like a 'down to earth' version of Ron Paul in all the things that people like about Paul, yet has a history of keeping a distance from anything that actually infringes on liberty.

Not sure, but anyone is better than Ron Paul. Even a freak show like Rick Santorum is better than Ron Paul. I value my civil liberties.

I haven't read too much about Gary Johnson, so I can't really comment much on him.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Not sure, but anyone is better than Ron Paul. Even a freak show like Rick Santorum is better than Ron Paul. I value my civil liberties.

I haven't read too much about Gary Johnson, so I can't really comment much on him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking retard.

Aug 14, 2001
No, I am talking about you. Your projection of your racism, and ignorance is laughable.

I like it, it's a sort of "if you hate racists, then you're a racist!!!1" type of argument. Typical Paulbots, LOL!

Ron Paul is a moron and a pathetic old man who probably wears adult diapers.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
I like it, it's a sort of "if you hate racists, then you're a racist!!!1" type of argument. Typical Paulbots, LOL!

Ron Paul is a moron and a pathetic old man who probably wears adult diapers.

To borrow from an old poster here, your self hate is pathetically obvious, and your projection is your subconsciouses attempt to come to grips with it, unfortunately your frail grasp on reality is not allowing it, and you are instead just coming off as the ignorant fool that you are.

Aug 14, 2001
To borrow from an old poster here, your self hate is pathetically obvious, and your projection is your subconsciouses attempt to come to grips with it, unfortunately your frail grasp on reality is not allowing it, and you are instead just coming off as the ignorant fool that you are.

LOL - a Paulbot talking about reality! How hilarious considering they don't associate with the real world.

Ron Paul is a piece of shit who probably wears adult diapers.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
LOL - a Paulbot talking about reality! How hilarious considering they don't associate with the real world.

Ron Paul is a piece of shit who probably wears adult diapers.

I know, I know, it hard to admit that your don't have a grasp on reality, but you'll come around, in time it will get easier.

More projection, maybe you could try another brand that doesn't show through your pants when you fill them up.

Aug 14, 2001
I know, I know, it hard to admit that your don't have a grasp on reality, but you'll come around, in time it will get easier.

More projection, maybe you could try another brand that doesn't show through your pants when you fill them up.

LOL, Paulbot still talking about reality. Paulbots are so fucked up that they all probably wear adult diapers like their racist Ron Paul programmer.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
LOL, Paulbot still talking about reality. Paulbots are so fucked up that they all probably wear adult diapers like their racist Ron Paul programmer.

Don't be mad little guy, just because you have some incontinence issues doesn't mean that anyone thinks less of you, or that you have to go all over the internet projecting your personal issue onto others.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
You need to tell your dad to lay off the drugs and stop watching fox news.

Aug 14, 2001
Don't be mad little guy, just because you have some incontinence issues doesn't mean that anyone thinks less of you, or that you have to go all over the internet projecting your personal issue onto others.

LOL look at this diaper donning Paulbot!

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

I think saying that Ron Paul programs these people is being too lenient on them. They're willfully choosing to support a racist, senile old man who should be euthanized for the sake of humanity.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
LOL look at this diaper donning Paulbot!

No Rabidfailgoose, get over it, no more projecting, look in the mirror, it's you that is full of shit , well your pants.

I think saying that Ron Paul programs these people is being too lenient on them. They're willfully choosing to support a racist, senile old man who should be euthanized for the sake of humanity.

Amazing, your true colors coming out, killing people that you don't agree with "for the sake of humanity", how very Hitleresque of you.

Aug 14, 2001

I'm not sure if I would support euthanizing that retarded diaper wearing racist, but I would support stripping him of his US citizenship and then deporting him. We can just say that the 14th Amendment allows us to strip him of his citizenship, which would be hilarious considering his anti-Constitutional views, which we can just apply against him.

Aug 14, 2001
No Rabidfailgoose, get over it, no more projecting, look in the mirror, it's you that is full of shit , well your pants..

I don't wear an adult diaper, that's Ron Paul. Have you seen him? He certainly wears an adult diaper and his Paulbots do the same in honor of him.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
I'm not sure if I would support euthanizing that retarded diaper wearing racist, but I would support stripping him of his US citizenship and then deporting him. We can just say that the 14th Amendment allows us to strip him of his citizenship, which would be hilarious considering his anti-Constitutional views, which we can just apply against him.

No killing the people you don't agree with, just remove them from the country huh? I knew it wouldn't take long for your true colors to come out.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
I don't wear an adult diaper, that's Ron Paul. Have you seen him? He certainly wears an adult diaper and his Paulbots do the same in honor of him.

So now he "certainly" does, but just a few minutes ago he "probably" did, sounds like you are trying to hide further into your projections, you need to go the other way friend to free yourself. But hey, you and CoW could just kill, or deport anyone that you don't like, that's what real freedom and liberty is all about right? Haha, you two fools are truly failure on an epic scale. I must thank you though, for showing that you have no concept whatsoever of liberty, and freedom, and how intolerant you really are, sounds like YOU are finally admitting you are the vile, disgusting old racist that we know you are.

Aug 14, 2001
No killing the people you don't agree with, just remove them from the country huh? I knew it wouldn't take long for your true colors to come out.

No, just removing the racist assholes who want to deny freedoms to everyone else. I think that it would be so hilarious to see that racist old man's face when he realizes that others have warped the Constitution like him to strip him of his citizenship. What, Ron Paul isn't up for his own platform? Makes sense since it's so fucked up.

Hopefully he can buy his adult diapers in another country.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
No Rabidfailgoose, get over it, no more projecting, look in the mirror, it's you that is full of shit , well your pants.

Amazing, your true colors coming out, killing people that you don't agree with "for the sake of humanity", how very Hitleresque of you.

Have you not read Ron Paul's racist newsletters? Hitler is surely one of his inspirations in terms of racial/minority issues. It seems fitting for a "Hitleresque" approach. Imagine his dopey face when he realizes that the tables have turned!