Fox and The Big Lie

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Both Parts are now out from Australian Public broadcaster ABC who are very familiar with the Fox machine

Murdoch seems to be a little bit upset with this coverage, if you have some time it's a good watch

- News Corp has published 45 articles in just two days attacking the public broadcaster across its Australian mastheads.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Do GOP voters actually believe Trump's Big Lie about "rigged" elections? They don't act like they do | Salon.com

But when pollsters dug a little deeper, they found that Republican voters don't behave like people who think the elections are rigged. On the contrary, Republicans are far more likely than Democrats to act like people who both believe that they will get a chance to vote and that their vote will be fairly counted.
"A full 92 percent of self-identified Republican voters said that they planned to vote in the 2022 elections, with just 4 percent saying they did not plan to," explains Meredith McGraw at Politico. "By contrast, just 70 percent of self-identified Democrats said they planned to vote, and 29 percent said they did not plan to."

Nov 17, 2019
"By contrast, just 70 percent of self-identified Democrats said they planned to vote, and 29 percent said they did not plan to."
And that's where the problem lies. KY has more registered Ds, but Moscow Mitch is in office. He would not be if the Ds would just bother to go to the polls.

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I suggest you all watch 2000 Mules. Im sure you wont since its a D’Souza production. But its pretty eye opening.
A movie that still claims the big lie. Why would anyone watch something based on a falsehood?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
And why do you think we won’t watch a D’Souza piece? Is it for the same reason we don’t link to breitbart when looking to provide facts and logic on a topic? Or do you think it’s because it’s a right wing source that provides facts we don’t like? Have you ever looked into which argument might be right?

lol of course not, you’ve never looked past the headline of something that tells you what you want to hear.

Reactions: Meghan54

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
A movie that still claims the big lie. Why would anyone watch something based on a falsehood?

If you want to claim 4 million minutes of video footage and geolation evidence, and election intelligence by True The Vote a lie, and that there is a reasonable explanation why one person would visit 50 ballot boxes in a city, well...I guess thats youre prerogative.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
And why do you think we won’t watch a D’Souza piece? Is it for the same reason we don’t link to breitbart when looking to provide facts and logic on a topic? Or do you think it’s because it’s a right wing source that provides facts we don’t like? Have you ever looked into which argument might be right?

lol of course not, you’ve never looked past the headline of something that tells you what you want to hear.

This.

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
If you want to claim 4 million minutes of video footage and geolation evidence, and election intelligence by True The Vote a lie, and that there is a reasonable explanation why one person would visit 50 ballot boxes in a city, well...I guess thats youre prerogative.
It's a lie, you've been grifted.

Reactions: kt

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
No one cares what that Liar says.

Ah so you cant dispute it. Good job moron.

After watching this, I can say one thing, but cant admit another. Was the election stolen from Trump? I dont know. Could it have been? By simple math, yes. Was it as the media and WH has said the cleanest election ever? Fuck no. Not by a long shot. The evidence is undisputable. Ballot harvesting happened in the 2020 elections. Period. Theres no way to explain why one person would be tracked via cell phone going to 50 ballot locations with video footage of them dropping multiple ballots at each of them at 3am. There is 4 million minutes of documentation proving that. What wasnt explained in the documentary is if all those extra ballots were for Biden. Thats why I say its unknown.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
LOL! Please. step back and do the math. You are claiming they have a solid 7.6 years of 24/7 non stop footage... (Does an election last that long?) First rule of bullshit, they have to use unrealistic extremely exaggerated bullshit numbers, to try and substantiate their claims.. Hell, that 4 million minutes of footage means they would have a solid 11+ days of footage for every year this country has been in existence... or, it would take 242 people of non stop watching for 11+ days to view the claimed 4 million minutes of footage.. do you see the bullshit yet?

Last edited:

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
LOL! Please. step back and do the math. You are claiming they have a solid 7.6 years of 24/7 non stop footage... First rule of bullshit, they have to use unrealistic extremely exaggerated bullshit numbers to try and substantiate their claims.. Hell, that 4 million minutes of footage means they would have a solid 11+ days of footage for every year this country has been in existence... or, it would take 242 people of non stop watching for 11+ days to view the claimed 4 million minutes of footage.. do you see the bullshit yet?

Reply when youve watched the movie. Otherwise STFU. You think its 4 million minutes from the same camera? Are you that stupid?

Apparently you are.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Reply when youve watched the movie. Otherwise STFU. You think its 4 million minutes from the same camera? Are you that stupid?

Apparently you are.
read what I said.. even if it wasn't from the same camera it would take 242 people 11+ days of SOLID NON STOP recording to gain such footage.. you are being fed bullshit, which makes you full as much shit as your movie.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
The main reason why Fox is still making profits is because they bias their own news in ways that other sources don't. Basically they tap into the people whos views are not shown by other sources (rephrasing my first sentance).

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The main reason why Fox is still making profits is because they bias their own news in ways that other sources don't. Basically they tap into the people whos views are not shown by other sources (rephrasing my first sentance).

They make profits because idiots like the poster above you are gullible enough to buy what they are selling. The poster above you is a perfect example of what cognitive decline looks like as we get older. Our ability to rationally process perceived fears appears to be the first thing to go which in turn allows us to be preyed on by those selling fear. And because fear overtakes our rational thinking we become more susceptible to misinformation and the shady sources that push them. The poster above you, shows in real time, the difficulty we face as a society as our population ages.

I’m reminded of stories I’ve heard where the Inuit people of Alaska used to send off their elderly on an iceberg to die. I used to think that was cruel and heartless but maybe they had a good reason, maybe they understood the mental decline and the negative impact it can have on societies.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Hahahaha @blackangst1 sure loves being lied to!! What a fuckin tool! Shame his tiny brain won't ever be able to understand why his master's lie to him.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Ah so you cant dispute it. Good job moron.

After watching this, I can say one thing, but cant admit another. Was the election stolen from Trump? I dont know. Could it have been? By simple math, yes. Was it as the media and WH has said the cleanest election ever? Fuck no. Not by a long shot. The evidence is undisputable. Ballot harvesting happened in the 2020 elections. Period. Theres no way to explain why one person would be tracked via cell phone going to 50 ballot locations with video footage of them dropping multiple ballots at each of them at 3am. There is 4 million minutes of documentation proving that. What wasnt explained in the documentary is if all those extra ballots were for Biden. Thats why I say its unknown.

Dude just keeps fooling you.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Hahahaha @blackangst1 sure loves being lied to!! What a fuckin tool! Shame his tiny brain won't ever be able to understand why his master's lie to him.

Sadly he’s dug in now. The misinformation he’s posted many times has been debunked and pointed out to him about why it’s wrong so many times that now when he posts his bull shit he’s already created a defense for why we are going to call bs on it. He’s so dug in that merely fact checking it himself is no longer an option as he can no longer accept that not only is he being lied to but, and more importantly, that he fell for it.

Reactions: iRONic