Forumer of the Year Award.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who should be declared AnandTech Forumer of the Year (For the Year 2020)?

• Muse

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • IronWing

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • BudAshes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • shortylickens

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Panino Manino

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
So, Kyler Murray is doing something with Polamalu and Mahomes.....
How come we aren't on that list!

I'm offended. :mad:
You two are in the next award being given out. Thats right there are two anual awards. One for best forumer, and the other for the most rememberal profile pic in any form or way. The two of you have some comical profile pics.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
You two are in the next award being given out. Thats right there are two anual awards. One for best forumer, and the other for the most rememberal profile pic in any form or way. The two of you have some comical profile pics.

While I suppose that could be a misspelling of "annual," I prefer to believe it's a misspelling of "anal."

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Clearly Ponyo is poster of the year. Dude got rich, retired early and is now the definition of ATOT millionaire.

Once he starts nailing the 23 year old out of work model he hires as his assistant and his wife divorces him he will have completed the dream.

:D

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Clearly Ponyo is poster of the year. Dude got rich, retired early and is now the definition of ATOT millionaire.

Once he starts nailing the 23 year old out of work model he hires as his assistant and his wife divorces him he will have completed the dream.

:D
Call me a weirdo (many people have) but I see Ponyo, in the throes of a startling mid-life crisis, leaving his wife, buying a snazzy used Chrysler LeBaron convertible with that unforgettable fake wood veneer, and then hooking up with @brianmanahan for a road trip documentary to be featured on Netflix called "Born to Be Mild."

1614889784446.png

The intro episode will feature short clips of Manahan supersizing his order in the drive through @ Mickey D's in all of the lower 48 states, while Ponyo cries crocodile tears of shame and regret.

The kicker? The revealing closeups of @ponyo with special sauce smeared across his guilty, guilty lips. :eek:

It's making me hungry just thinking about it. :cool:

Last edited:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
in 1000 years, wood paneled cars will be seen as the golden age of transportation
As a righteous return to nature*, even at the height of the age of the fossil fuels.

*As represented by fake wood composed of fiberglass and di noc.

• Haha
Reactions: brianmanahan

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Call me a weirdo (many people have) but I see Ponyo, in the throes of a startling mid-life crisis, leaving his wife, buying a snazzy used Chrysler LeBaron convertible with that unforgettable fake wood veneers, and then hooking up with @brianmanahan for a road trip documentary to be featured on Netflix called "Born to Be Mild."

View attachment 40585

The intro episode will feature short clips of Manahan supersizing his order in the drive through @ Mickey D's in all of the lower 48 states, while Ponyo cries crocodile tears of shame and regret.

The kicker? The revealing closeups of @ponyo with special sauce smeared across his guilty, guilty lips. :eek:

It's making me hungry just thinking about it. :cool:

Now that is a love story for the ages.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
How about wood frames?

View attachment 40728
morgan_p101_media_003.jpg

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
those are wood veneer... and the 370z console just looks buck ugly with the colour combo.
Is this better than 370Z
Mazda Miata mx5
mx-5-miata-custom-dash-kit-sale-44[1].jpg

Or how about a porche made of china set on a wood frame?
eTWRKZc[1].jpg

But why is wood frame of that age better than car not made of wood frame of that age, seen in perknose's comment?

1965-Mako-Shark-II[1].jpg