News Former Special Agent in Charge of the FBI New York Counterintelligence Division Charged with Violating U.S. Sanctions on Russia

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Is this also the guy who leaked the Hillary investigation to Rudy G (and possibly alerted team Trump to Crossfire Hurricane way back before the 2016 election?)

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Charles McGonigal was charged with violating US sanctions on Russia. This is very ugly, and is a stain on the FBI.

Former Special Agent in Charge of the FBI New York Counterintelligence Division Charged with Violating U.S. Sanctions on Russia | OPA | Department of Justice
Came to post this. All I have to say is by proxy of Savior of the Right Elon Musk: The Twitter Files.

If you believe that you need psychiatric help.

Thank you Elon.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Big surprise to all us righties. The FBI is corrupt! Who could have known?
Yep, corruptly biased AGAINST Democrats like most law enforcement and you dipshit Republicans are so corrupt you still get into trouble with them. Also goes to show that Democrats are cleaner than anyone could have imagined, because law enforcement are working tirelessly to expose them any chance they can get, even to the point that they will fabricate conspiracies when they can't find anything legitimate.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
That is one of the funniest damn things you've ever posted. Along with the sycophants that actually agreed with you.

no surprise that you're a complete retard on this subject. Probably too busy fantasizing about your sister to commit any brain power towards thinking about it.

Gee, I wonder what you and @brandonbull and other deplorable dipshits think about the FBI's determination that Trump didn't collude with the Soviets....based on the assessment of a fucking SOVIET AGENT in the FBI.

I wonder what you think about that, fucking asshole.

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Just curious, do you think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?

I'm going to assume that your twinky haedgehog brain is probably convinced that HILLARY! has some sort of power to get Epstein killed, despite having no reason for it, literally zero power....and especially when Trump had all the power, and absolutely MOUNTAINS of reasons to fucking do it.

Is that where we're at right now? That ganglion of your flittering about looking for a wall to slap against?

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi
Jul 9, 2009
And that has exactly what to do with the subject being discussed?

Oh...forgot....it's you and your traitor ass.....
ELFenix said "but hildawg killed seth rich!" bringing up a change of subject, i merely asked a similar question that i find interesting.

Jul 9, 2009
And thats the problem with these Neanderhals, if there is a cointoss to be had, you have to make your bet and live or die by the outcome.
I am serious, these people are born without the logic circuitry upstairs.
Insults work better if you actually spell them right.