Former KKK Grand Wizard Endorses Trump

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrjminer

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2005
Have enough $Millions in your pocket and you get a red carpet ride to the front of the immigration que.

I don't see a problem with that. I would rather have millionaire immigrants in the US instead of people who come here to live off the system, or even the hard-working poor.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Why in the hell is what the KKK thinks considered newsworthy?
lol Good point. It's newsworthy though because some people (on both sides of the aisle) are desperately searching for something to derail the Trump Train and if non-reciprocal third party racism is all you have, then that's what you put on the tracks.

I don't see a problem with that. I would rather have millionaire immigrants in the US instead of people who come here to live off the system, or even the hard-working poor.
I'm tempted to agree, but millionaires have gotten awfully accomplished at getting free stuff from the rest of us. When searching for good investments, politicians are always a good value. Hell, we might build so many free stadiums that we can't afford our taxes.

mrjminer

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2005
I'm tempted to agree, but millionaires have gotten awfully accomplished at getting free stuff from the rest of us. When searching for good investments, politicians are always a good value. Hell, we might build so many free stadiums that we can't afford our taxes.

Indeed, it wouldn't all be rosy. I'd still take the chance. But you brushed on one interesting point: millionaires are good at getting others to work (at least, sometimes). Also, the other good thing about millionaires is that they aren't billionaires yet. Nothing like incentive :biggrin:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Indeed, it wouldn't all be rosy. I'd still take the chance. But you brushed on one interesting point: millionaires are good at getting others to work (at least, sometimes). Also, the other good thing about millionaires is that they aren't billionaires yet. Nothing like incentive :biggrin:
I dunno, I don't much care for incentive when it's a millionaire trying to arrange to get my tax dollars to help him become a billionaire.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Trump has laced his campaign with racial undertones to appeal to the republican base. It's working brilliantly.