for those of you that are conservative or right leaning...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

?

• not a conservative

• conservative - hard core christian

• conservative - christian but not practicing

• conservative - not christian, but religious

• conservative - not religious at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Part of me is still right leaning, so I don't know where I fit in the poll. I am a former conservative, or to put it another way, "Hey, where did everybody go?". I am Catholic, but not the hardcore type. Neither "side" of Right or Left does or should hold a monopoly on faith. They need to stop wearing their Christianity on their sleeves to play for votes and actually start enacting policies to help the least among us.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Anybody who flatters himself for rejecting belief in God on the imbecilic supposition that He is a bearded weirdo in the sky has no business commenting on the functionality of anyone else's brain.

You are a child. Your understanding of God is at the level of a child. Your spiritual evolution got no further than that of a child. Like a child you assume that the understanding of others is, like yourself, at a child's level. Like a child, you use the mockery of others as children, to imply a grown up perspective, because like a child, you are arrogant in your assumptions. And as the arrogant imbecile that you are, you do this with great confidence, assuming you have outgrown childish ways.

And like a child, when unmasked, you cry and seek to regain your assumption of superiority.
Oh GOD you are so fucking cute!
I love you sweetie.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Fundamentally I'm more conservative in terms of fiscal policy but we all know that the Republican party believes in big government same as the Democrats. That said, I firmly believe that religion has absolutely no place in our government.