For $1 million, would you...

jimbob200521

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2005
Spend a night (8 hours) in a large mall with 10 lions.

You start in the most central point of the mall, and the lions are instantly randomly "spawned" at 10 random locations in the mall..

There are no doors of any sort in this mall. Not even cupboard doors, so you can't lock yourself away.

These aren't the sort of lions you can make your friend by throwing them a piece of meat from the butchers.

On the 8th hour, lions instantly dissapear and you get the $1M.

HOLDUP!!!
You have no guns/crossbows!

You can use knives, baseball bats. Whatever, no firearms. You're alone in a locked up mall.

Remember, 10 fully grown female (more deadly than the males) WILD lions, who want to MESS YOU UP!

Edit: to clarify, all of the lions are spawned at the same time that you are. They are in random locations around the mall.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
what makes you think the lions want to hurt anyone? maybe they are passive lions, like anti-war lions. maybe the lions are members of LETH (Lions for the Ethical Treatment of Humans)?

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: 2Xtreme21
Can we do it in the Mall of America or the King of Prussia mall?

:thumbsup: Just stay on the rollercoaster all night :)

I'd probably just find a way to climb up to the ceiling. They somtimes have exposed girders in malls. I'd just hang out up there.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: jimbob200521
Spend a night (8 hours) in a large mall with 10 lions.

You start in the most central point of the mall, and the lions are instantly randomly "spawned" at 10 random locations in the mall..

There are no doors of any sort in this mall. Not even cupboard doors, so you can't lock yourself away.

These aren't the sort of lions you can make your friend by throwing them a piece of meat from the butchers.

On the 8th hour, lions instantly dissapear and you get the $1M.

HOLDUP!!!
You have no guns/crossbows!

You can use knives, baseball bats. Whatever, no firearms. You're alone in a locked up mall.

Remember, 10 fully grown female (more deadly than the males) WILD lions, who want to MESS YOU UP!

Absolutely. Find a nice spot to climb to, and sit the night out.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Uhm, I would get in the escalator and send it up to the top floor. Disable the panel so it cannot come back down and climb up to the top.

Gee, you don't watch enough horror movies, do ya?

May I suggest Chopping Mall?

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Yea, if it was a huge mall with all the standard mall components.

I'd have to say that the lions better not spawn right next to me. There should be like a 20 minute safe window once they spawn.

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
depends on what mall, prolly just climb something, and hope i don't slip, bat/knives not good idea against such a ferocious beast.

edit::::maybe if i had tasers....that would mess them up...hehe. or cattle prods.

TXHokie

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Is there a SEARS in the mall? I'm sure I can rig up something from the Hardware dept (lawn motors, knifes, explosive chemicals = good times)

Nerva

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
this is quite an interesting question, i am intrigued, but how can malls not have doors?

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
I would definitely do it, and find a place where my superior climbing ability allows me to get to, where they are not able to reach. done deal.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Find elevator, send elevator to top floor, break control panal, find hatch, hang out in elevator shaft.

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by: TXHokie
Is there a SEARS in the mall? I'm sure I can rig up something from the Hardware dept (lawn motors, knifes, explosive chemicals = good times)

even easier would be a shitload of rat poison + any type of meat food from the food court..

either that or flammable aerosol + lighter.

another possibility would be to get a bunch of the demo grills (cooking grills not rapper grills), put them in a circle, and turn them on to the highest possible setting and hope to god they have enough fuel for 8 hours on maximum heat. i would bet that 500+ degrees would keep the lions away.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
if there aren't any doors, i can go outside, right?

and if i can go outside, i can get in my (doorless) car, right?

yeah, i'll do it.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
I would get in one of those "free cars" that you register to win, but all you are really doing is guaranteeing solicitation by a security system company.