"Foot" massages

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
There are several "foot" massage places that have opened up not far from me recently. What exactly goes on at those places?

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Get your girlfriend a gift card there for her birthday and she'll find out

can-i-offer-you-a-foot-massage-makeameme-org-can-i-50602481.png

nisryus

Sep 11, 2007
Depending on the places. most foot massages places around Central Texas are legit. Wife had a few ladys nights with her friends at several different places. Nothing unusual, or anything out of ordinary, happened. They even post pictures on FB.

I guess a few of the bad apples kind of ruin the reputation for the industry, whenever people mentioned massage places. =P

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Wow, wasn't aware that there are 10 of those "foot" spas near my place. Time to investigate. ;)

Snap105.png

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
So, you guys are insinuating they are scandalous. How do you guys know this? I was just more so getting at the question of what exactly a foot massage consists of. If you get a back massage for 1 hour, 1 hour is a long time, but your back is a relatively large body part, it can take some time to massage. But even with your back 1 hour is a long time. What the heck do they do if you get a 1 hour foot massage? Massage a couple pressure points on your feet for 1 hour? That would be such a waste lol. But you guys have apparently visited them and they are not in the least bit about foot massages? LOL, nothing surprises me anymore with the ATOT crew....

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
So, you guys are insinuating they are scandalous. How do you guys know this? I was just more so getting at the question of what exactly a foot massage consists of. If you get a back massage for 1 hour, 1 hour is a long time, but your back is a relatively large body part, it can take some time to massage. But even with your back 1 hour is a long time. What the heck do they do if you get a 1 hour foot massage? Massage a couple pressure points on your feet for 1 hour? That would be such a waste lol. But you guys have apparently visited them and they are not in the least bit about foot massages? LOL, nothing surprises me anymore with the ATOT crew....
Let me ask you a series of questions.

How much money do you think a place makes massaging feet.

Now determine how many people are likely to go there and get a massage.

Finally, determine what the rent likely is.

You'll conclude they're doing some kind of business other than foot massages. Either illegal, or more illegal. You can copy-paste this method for non-chain dollar stores, non-chain party supply stores (how many balloons can you really sell?), and fortune tellers.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
My wife and I went to one of those with a Groupon after reading a bunch of great reviews. It was a 90 minute foot/leg massage and they did a bunch of chiropractic cracking of hips, toes, ankles...it was fantastic! Went back twice after that!

BTW- there's also signs all over the walls saying "This is a professional business. NO OTHER SERVICES OFFERED"....so which one of you people caused that sign?

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba and Zeze

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
I have been seeing these pop up around here. Blacked out windows and stuff. I thought it was sketchy. Then we had to pick someone up at the airport at 2am or something. On the way home I saw the joint by my house was open at like 3 am. ..

Seems legit...

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
My wife and I went to one of those with a Groupon after reading a bunch of great reviews. It was a 90 minute foot/leg massage and they did a bunch of chiropractic cracking of hips, toes, ankles...it was fantastic! Went back twice after that!

BTW- there's also signs all over the walls saying "This is a professional business. NO OTHER SERVICES OFFERED"....so which one of you people caused that sign?
In a suburbs of Mass, we got a coupon in the mail about full body massage.

My parents went. They loved it. Cracked the cracked out of their backs (just like you do it at home). They were glowing.

It did look like a rub n tug place though. But they openly sent coupons to all. Not all are shady as you'd think.

Reactions: Fritzo
Nov 20, 2009
In a suburbs of Mass, we got a coupon in the mail about full body massage.

My parents went. They loved it. Cracked the cracked out of their backs (just like you do it at home). They were glowing.

It did look like a rub n tug place though. But they openly sent coupons to all. Not all are shady as you'd think.
Don't spoil what little fun we get from da nutz.

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
I just have Deshaun Watson send over one of his ladies. They are great and I am always happy with the finish.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
So I'm just walking down 8th Street just by 6th Ave in Manhattan, heading home from a date. 10:45pm, and this is what I pass.

Legit foot massages going down. It's all legit salty. It's all legit.

89f1071416d11f75e0bc33e1490c3677.jpg

Last edited: