Foods that are repulsive to you

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
That's great, very informative. Doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly care to eat them, lol...I'm not a wild carnivore. If I want plant nutrients...I can eat plants. I didn't say the knowledge of it being a filter organ was the only reason I didn't care for it. Take away the psychological repulsion, and I still don't care for the flavor or texture.

It's similar to a Mojito. Very tasty, but yes...lime.
I wasn't trying to persuade you, just informing. Pretty normal these days to not like the taste. Just pointing out it isn't really "nasty" because the actual nasty stuff doesn't stay in there and the "visceral" behavior of both animals and people towards it.

My mom actually hates beef liver because of the aftertaste but loves pork liver because it's more mild. I suspect the same applies to chicken liver for her.

Reactions: KMFJD and Pohemi

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
jello/gelatin, custards, okra. Basically any thick slimy food. I gag just writing this.

Jul 27, 2020
What, like all cheese? Cream cheese, brie, fresh mozzarella, colby jack, pepperjack, parmesan, and so forth?
And warm melted swiss cheese and feta cheese (with honey, it's to die for!).

I want a girl with cheese boobs and inverted strawberries as nipples. I munch on them, revealing her fleshy spongy real stuff underneath. The cheese and strawberries grow back overnight. Rinse, repeat.

Oh, I guess a girl without that would be somewhat repulsive :D

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

I want a girl with cheese boobs and inverted strawberries as nipples. I munch on them, revealing her fleshy spongy real stuff underneath. The cheese and strawberries grow back overnight. Rinse, repeat.

That's, uh... weird.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012

On this episode of Igor's Freaky Fantasies...

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Wasn't there a movie about some dirty woman who was growing nasty plants from her private part? I recall seeing a trailer a few years ago.
giphy.gif

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Bunch of fucks with the pallets of a 6 year old around here lol.

or close to it. Palates by the way. Palate for your taste, pallet for the wooden fork lift things, palette for painters.

I've been on a streak where the last few women I've dated were pretty picky eaters or had food allergies.

I dunno, I think I need to be with someone who is pretty open with food and doesn't have so many limitations. It might just become a dealbreaker, but not quite there yet, dating is hard enough as it is.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I once worked in a deli as a late teen in the mid 80s and had always heard about limburger cheese from shows from the 60s and 70s. Well, the deli had this cheese and I stupidly decided to take a whiff, and lord, it was the most fouls selling thing on earth. Smells like a gallon of warm rotting milk and vomit.