file sharing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: kayto22
Thank you, EpsiIon, for a little sanity. The high-minded gentlemen of this board (and I use that term VERY loosely) prefer to flame me. The file sharing topic has been covered before (I now admit, had I searched 1st on this board, I would have found a few answers) and death, doom and destruction did not reign down upon their heads.

Just a few points I want to cover:

To Mill- I won't STFU -- BTW, Google returned 7 million hits. I do not have the time, unlike you, to check them out. I work.

To Chiboy: No. Is that kind of posing allowed?

Pencil nicks--can of beer, bag of cheetos and an orange $%#%--sad, sad....

Aww, I so sorry you can't search worth a flip. Maybe you should get a better grasp of the English language and basic internet skills? You are right, it is all our fault that we won't do something for you, dislike your stupidity, and that you work. No one else on this board works, so I feel sorry that you are supporting the whole world with your obviously high-profile job. Maybe if you toned down the rhetoric or stopped acting as if people owe you something you might get some help. Obviously that would be too much to ask your intellect to understand. If you think google's results were superfluous just wait until the rest of the day posters get here(if this thread isn't locked or you banned). I bid you a good day, and hope that none of the grease from flipping those burgers gets on your pink mumu. I wouldn't want it to ruin the only thing that fits. Bye now.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: tastyeel2121
Come on ppl she just wants an answer to her question not a bunch of your stuck up BS, so either give her an actually usefull answer or get the hell out of her thread.

Maybe you are slow or illiterate, but discussing file-sharing is NOT allowed on this forum.

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
LOL, dividebyzero! 'Tis my failing, I admit; I also argue when I am in the right. I came here for help, nicely asking a question. For the most part, I have been treated shabbily. Being banned at this point is not on my list of worries....

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Well, Mac, I can see why your user rating is low. And why do you get so MAD? Or does the "pencil neck" part hit a little too close to home?

I repeat: WHAT was wrong with my question?? Anybody?
rolleye.gif

Why do YOU get so mad? Because we're pointing out the blatantly obviousness that discussing illegal file trading is not allowed on the board? Or does the "God damn idiot" part hit a little too close to home, douchebag?

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
To Mill--

Does "Mill" stand for "Millennium" or "mill-worker"? I don't believe you stated your occupation. Since yu seem to be interested, I'm a size 12, I'm in sales, and I make 50K a year...

And you?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
LOL, dividebyzero! 'Tis my failing, I admit; I also argue when I am in the right. I came here for help, nicely asking a question. For the most part, I have been treated shabbily. Being banned at this point is not on my list of worries....

Act like a pile of feces get treated like a piece of feces. 'Tis common(to borrow your cute litte language) in the world.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
To Mill--

Does "Mill" stand for "Millennium" or "mill-worker"? I don't believe you stated your occupation. Since yu seem to be interested, I'm a size 12, I'm in sales, and I make 50K a year...

And you?

So you're obviously a banned member if you would think Mill stands for Millennium. Especially considering there are people here that saw me post for years that didn't catch the name change. I'm actually not interested in your size, heifer, but thanks for posting that anyway. Salary numbers don't mean much to me either, but obviously you think your worth in society is determined by how much you make or how much you are worth. Sorry but that isn't the case. I'd say you'd be worth a lot more IF YOU COULD CATCH THE GODDAMN HINT THAT FILE-SHARING DISCUSSION IS BANNED ON THIS FVCKING FORUM. That's why people treated you rudely. Well that and the fact that you think making 50k in sales is some sort of accomplishment.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
To Mill--

And you?

"Look at me! I'm an attention whore!"

Mind telling us again why we care about your job or size? Paris Hilton is hot, she makes millions, but she's still a goddamn idiot.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: MacBaine
To Mill--

And you?

Mind telling us again why we care about your job or size? Paris Hilton is hot, she makes millions, but she's still a goddamn idiot.

Apparently walking a street corner is "sales' to her. I've heard hookers use weird nomenclature for their occupation, but this chica is really embarrassed that she sells herself. HAAHA, I'd love to see her resume.

1999-2004- Sales- Corner of 5th and Main. I fellated and had sexual relations with any client that was willing to pay me. My objective is to find a job on my feet instead of on my back.

Narse

Moderator<br>Computer Help
Mar 14, 2000
Originally posted by: MacBaine
To Mill--

And you?

LOL

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Thank you, EpsiIon, for a little sanity. The high-minded gentlemen of this board (and I use that term VERY loosely) prefer to flame me. The file sharing topic has been covered before (I now admit, had I searched 1st on this board, I would have found a few answers) and death, doom and destruction did not reign down upon their heads.

Just a few points I want to cover:

To Mill- I won't STFU -- BTW, Google returned 7 million hits. I do not have the time, unlike you, to check them out. I work.

To Chiboy: No. Is that kind of posing allowed?

Pencil nicks--can of beer, bag of cheetos and an orange $%#%--sad, sad....

8 posts and talking smack like that won't win you any points here.

Sysadmin

sciencewhiz

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Since yu seem to be interested, I'm a size 12, I'm in sales, and I make 50K a year...

Yet again confirming that most sales people are idiots. BTW, I make 65k

mflacy

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
50K a year and you still have to steal stuff from file sharing networks. That's just sad.

WHipLAsh13

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2001
Text

BTW I got that link from a google search of File Sharing Reviews. It was the first hit. Not very time consuming.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Nice attitude. I think we need to start screening who we let in the door of this place. And size 12 is pretty chunky even by my fairly tolerant standards unless you're like 6' tall.....I dunno why you would try to use that as a bragging point.

Unless you're a MAN and don't know any better.

Which is what I'm leaning towards.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Mill: Either answer the question or stop trolling in the thread.

And to answer the OP's question, questions about filesharing and whatnot are generally frowned upon at these boards. Hence the reason why mill has his head stuck up somewhere.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
To Mill--

And you?

50K a year and you need to steal music?