file sharing

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
And I want to say that almost all of you are jerks. My original post was for help finding a good file sharing network. One of you decided that "For a first post, that was a dumb one" Well, what kind of question do YOU ask if you know little about a subject? AND why would I not post a second time? And where would I post such a question? (See my 1st post titled "Not sure if this is the right forum")

Buncha pencil necked geeks; thanks for nothing.

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
Well, Mac, I can see why your user rating is low. And why do you get so MAD? Or does the "pencil neck" part hit a little too close to home?

I repeat: WHAT was wrong with my question?? Anybody?
rolleye.gif

dfi

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by: kayto22
And I want to say that almost all of you are jerks. My original post was for help finding a good file sharing network.

Good attitude. Everyone who posts here must be a pencil necked geek. Just like the way everyone who doesn't know about file sharing program must be dumb.

dfi

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
DFI--

Point made. Although I DID use the term "almost". One person did say Napster, altho I don't see where Napster in its present form is exactly what I need.

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
One more thing before this thread is locked. I DO know about file sharing. Once I had Napster, Audiogalaxy, and Winmx in my computer. Then I found out about spyware, etc. I didn't download for a few years--too busy with illness inthe family--and now that I am getting back in the loop, I just wanted some help. Jeez.....

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
And I want to say that almost all of you are jerks. My original post was for help finding a good file sharing network. One of you decided that "For a first post, that was a dumb one" Well, what kind of question do YOU ask if you know little about a subject? AND why would I not post a second time? And where would I post such a question? (See my 1st post titled "Not sure if this is the right forum")

How about you STFU? It is well known that these forums DO NOT tolerate the discussion of piracy or illegal file-sharing. I seriously doubt you are looking for legal software or music. You can bet you will probably be banned. I don't think anyone likes a dumbass like yourself who refuses to realize that some forums have rules. Did you ever realize that your arrogant, pretentious, self-aggrandizing will get you nowhere? Stop being a goddamn moron and maybe you won't be banned or flamed half-to-death.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
One more thing before this thread is locked. I DO know about file sharing. Once I had Napster, Audiogalaxy, and Winmx in my computer. Then I found out about spyware, etc. I didn't download for a few years--too busy with illness inthe family--and now that I am getting back in the loop, I just wanted some help. Jeez.....

Then use google, dumbass.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
"Buncha pencil necked geeks; thanks for nothing. "

bahahaha. :D

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002

You have a girly icon, wanna fvck?

EpsiIon

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2000

Well, not everybody is a jerk, but a fair amount of the vocal members of this forum consist of social rejects with "I post 20 times a day and you're new so you must be an idiot" complexes.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with your question, although I don't know the official policy regarding the mere discussion of different file-sharing services. I don't pirate music or software, but I have used file sharing services for legitmate purposes.

kayto22

Mar 29, 2004
Thank you, EpsiIon, for a little sanity. The high-minded gentlemen of this board (and I use that term VERY loosely) prefer to flame me. The file sharing topic has been covered before (I now admit, had I searched 1st on this board, I would have found a few answers) and death, doom and destruction did not reign down upon their heads.

Just a few points I want to cover:

To Mill- I won't STFU -- BTW, Google returned 7 million hits. I do not have the time, unlike you, to check them out. I work.

To Chiboy: No. Is that kind of posing allowed?

Pencil nicks--can of beer, bag of cheetos and an orange $%#%--sad, sad....

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Thank you, EpsiIon, for a little sanity. The high-minded gentlemen of this board (and I use that term VERY loosely) prefer to flame me. The file sharing topic has been covered before (I now admit, had I searched 1st on this board, I would have found a few answers) and death, doom and destruction did not reign down upon their heads.

Just a few points I want to cover:

To Mill- I won't STFU -- BTW, Google returned 7 million hits. I do not have the time, unlike you, to check them out. I work.

To Chiboy: No. Is that kind of posing allowed?

Pencil nicks--can of beer, bag of cheetos and an orange $%#%--sad, sad....

:Q

tastyeel2121

Feb 16, 2004
lol, oh and to answer her question i use Overnet check it out it works pretty well, or just look into the whole "bit torrent" thing.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
If you spent as much time on google as you have in here arguing with people who know the answers, but will not tell you, you may be on your way...

tastyeel2121

Feb 16, 2004
Come on ppl she just wants an answer to her question not a bunch of your stuck up BS, so either give her an actually usefull answer or get the hell out of her thread.