FedEx guy I know is working 7 days a week until February

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
Yep that president. According to exit polls 41% of his voters made under 50K and this regulation would have affected all workers making 47K or less. So 41% of his voters is approximately 20 million. 20 million fools that just voted themselves out of overtime pay by electing a charlatan. Unreal right?

Mmm last article I read said the average trump voter made approx. ~70k. Considering the average household income is something around 50 or 60, I would say they make "above average".

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
Latest rumor at FedEx where I work is that they are going to pull a mandatory Saturday shift requirement on us on Christmas eve. Since we do not currently work that day, you cannot request that day off. You also must put in a request for a day off 2 weeks in advance, but if they announce it the week before the date, then nobody can technically apply in time to have that date as a day off. It will really piss off a majority of the workers there, especially the later shift guys like TWI (my 5-10pm shift).

On the plus side, besides my normal aches and pains from starting the job, I am getting in the best shape I have been in since my early 20s. I can eat like a horse and not gain a pound. My co-worker started there 2.5 months ago and he dropped 20 lbs already.