FBI reopens investigation into Clinton email use

Page 48 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
Those hating Hillary had unrealistic expectations for the "new" emails. Their discovery had nothing to change the decision to not pursue the case.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Why do you hate America? The Donald is a hero...a YUGE hero! Bringing up such anti-business propaganda about this great man is just un-American!

(you know the alt-right will completely ignore/dismiss this story)
I know brother and the way I see it crime is crime so defying a federal court order should be scrutinized as well. What I really want to see are some Apprentice tapes appear over the next two days that help America to better understand the R's candidate.:eek::p:D

Nov 25, 2013
Point out the conspiracy in my post.

This:

"Slick Willy did not need to "attempt to influence the investigation" because the political democratic hack Loretta Lynch was having the Eastern District of the FBI withhold information that was being investigated about the corrupt practices at the Clinton Foundation suppressed until after the election. The Southern District however which typically investigates political corruption was still going forward and now has a treasure trove of information thanks to that old and reliable Democratic screw up Anthony Wiener."

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
This:

"Slick Willy did not need to "attempt to influence the investigation" because the political democratic hack Loretta Lynch was having the Eastern District of the FBI withhold information that was being investigated about the corrupt practices at the Clinton Foundation suppressed until after the election. The Southern District however which typically investigates political corruption was still going forward and now has a treasure trove of information thanks to that old and reliable Democratic screw up Anthony Wiener."

But that's not conspiracy. Willy has long been known as slick. Unfortunately they have not decided to prosecute (again), for some unknown reason. I suspect we have not heard the last of this.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
But that's not conspiracy. Willy has long been known as slick. Unfortunately they have not decided to prosecute (again), for some unknown reason. I suspect we have not heard the last of this.

Of course we haven't heard the last of this, stupid fucks like yourself gobble it up! Your kind pretty much demands this type of bullshit from their politicians.

Don't worry though, any day now the big one is going to drop! Any fucking day now!

Nov 25, 2013

You asked, I provided.

Stock up on aluminum foil as it's going to be a long 8 years of dealing with President Hillary Clinton.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
You asked, I provided.

Stock up on aluminum foil as it's going to be a long 8 years of dealing with President Hillary Clinton.

You provided nothing. Oh, did I forget to mention that Trump will win? Stock up tissues when Hillary is cast into the ash heap of history.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
And this is why Comey should have shut the fuck up until he actually had something. He clearly swayed the election for no defensible reason.

Comey needs to resign and the FBI needs to be investigated to find the leakers and have them fired.

Reactions: Balt

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The best part is that the whole "MoreEmails!" issue won't be discussed for what it was - right-wing FBI electioneering.

Instead, the "libruul media" will just conveniently stop talking about it and let the cards fall where they may - with a damaged HRC and with the Senate tied or held by the Republicans, if it all goes to plan.

Brilliant.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

of course we have not heard the last of this.

we haven't heard the last of anything involving the Clintons over the last 3 decades because you dumbfucks refuse to accept that the factual reality of their innocence in these "grand conspiracies" that you champion conflict with your faith-based belief that they are anything but innocent. They can never be innocent simply because you believe that they aren't. But hey, that's just like the practice of science and natural laws like evolution: No matter how much you rust-belters deny such natural facts, they are still true and far more powerful than your irrelevant beliefs.

You losers will refuse to stop letting everyone "hear about this" until your bodies are vacant husks feeding the worms.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
"During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State," he wrote.
"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton."

Translation: "I did it for the lulz"

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
of course we have not heard the last of this.

we haven't heard the last of anything involving the Clintons over the last 3 decades because you dumbfucks refuse to accept that the factual reality of their innocence in these "grand conspiracies" that you champion conflict with your faith-based belief that they are anything but innocent. They can never be innocent simply because you believe that they aren't. But hey, that's just like the practice of science and natural laws like evolution: No matter how much you rust-belters deny such natural facts, they are still true and far more powerful than your irrelevant beliefs.

You losers will refuse to stop letting everyone "hear about this" until your bodies are vacant husks feeding the worms.

Lets say I set up a charitable trust. So if I am elected to serve in government, its perfectly fine for you to offer me money in exchange for political favors?

Yes or no?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If Comey was looking for the best way to piss off pretty much everyone in the United States, I think he found it.

Dems still going to be pissed at that stupid original letter from last week (which will still undoubtedly affect the election results), Republicans going to be pissed at the new one.

The FBI looks like a fucking clown show.

Expect his resignation on Obama's desk, 8am this Wednesday morning, Nov 9th.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Lets say I set up a charitable trust. So if I am elected to serve in government, its perfectly fine for you to offer me money in exchange for political favors?

Yes or no?

that's how politics works, on both sides of the aisle. corporations and wealthy individuals flood money to buy politicians influence who will steer laws in their favor all the time. how is Hillary any different than any other politician? at least the money goes to good causes that benefit mankind as a whole.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Yes or no?

Is your trust set up to enrich yourselves with your friend's money by purchasing portraits of yourself and funding the various lawsuits against you? Is your trust also an illegal operation in the state in which you tried to open it?

Because that is the activity you endorse, numbnuts.

Bring us some actual evidence of improprieties at the Clinton Foundation--but be sure to ignore the hundreds of millions that they have factually portioned out for development, research, disease eradication, and education throughout the world. You know, stuff that actual Christians do. Not that you would know, because you are a poor excuse for a Christian.

You are, without irony, a hypocrite dipstick.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If Hillary wins she should have the FBI do a criminal investigation and immediately make Trump pay. She should do this in her first hours in office.

/sarcasm

There's going to be enough people after Trump feeling they were scammed by this guy in the election process--where did all our donations go?--not to mention legit federal election fraud investigation/charges because of things like buying his own books at wholesale prices with campaign money (this is essentially called money laundering).

Oh, and considering the trials he is already facing wrg to Trump university and another (plural?) rape charges, this turnip is going to be buried in litigation for a looooooong time. Of course, putting is private life and hucksterism out there for the world to see during this campaign has made his name toxic. He won't be able to do business in this country or Europe, I imagine.

Caveman

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 1999
Has anyone here been actually reading the leaked emails on Reddit and 4Chan for themselves?