FBI office attacked in Cincinnati

Zor Prime

Nov 7, 1999
Well, this doesn't happen every day.

Some people wake up and think, golly, I need to get the trash out to the road before pickup.

Other people are like imma infiltrate the FBI before noon with a nail gun and an AR15 (allegedly, AR15 'styled.')

Guess we'll find out soon enough what it's all about.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
Every day, the New York Post is bleating out sub-headers asking why the FBI hasn't raided Hunter Biden's home.

Someone please inform me of said federal crimes Hunter Biden has allegedly committed. Because I believe most will say he's guilty of being a lame brain relative of a President.

Makes me wistful for the fond days of Jimmy Carter's little brother, Billy.

If Hunter loves taking off his clothes for cameras so much, why dosen't he hook up with Lena Durham?

I sure hope Garland knows what he's going and the risk of nasty and conscienceless hit and run attacks on innocents and government types. I'm hoping someone with a brain will order nearby troops to get to D.C. in a hurry if they're needed.

Here it is, decades after the Axis was defeated, with probably over 50 million dead and some people in this country are actually hankering for a new Fuehrer.

We have learned nothing.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Just another fine person having legitimate political discourse /s
Yup. When they overturned Roe v Wade, those on the left were angry but we didn't have people like this. Trump gets hit with a legal warrant and right is ready to go to war. Now this is just one guy but many or right see it as justified.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I can't find a good link yet, but it's over and the moron was injured. Definitely white otherwise...

Yup. CNN says it's over but gives no more information than that. Wait and see, I guess.

Feb 4, 2009
Every day, the New York Post is bleating out sub-headers asking why the FBI hasn't raided Hunter Biden's home.

Someone please inform me of said federal crimes Hunter Biden has allegedly committed. Because I believe most will say he's guilty of being a lame brain relative of a President.

Makes me wistful for the fond days of Jimmy Carter's little brother, Billy.

If Hunter loves taking off his clothes for cameras so much, why dosen't he hook up with Lena Durham?

I sure hope Garland knows what he's going and the risk of nasty and conscienceless hit and run attacks on innocents and government types. I'm hoping someone with a brain will order nearby troops to get to D.C. in a hurry if they're needed.

Here it is, decades after the Axis was defeated, with probably over 50 million dead and some people in this country are actually hankering for a new Fuehrer.

We have learned nothing.
Why would the FBI raid Hunter Bidens place?
I can possibly see an IRS Audit but why the FBI?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Yup. When they overturned Roe v Wade, those on the left were angry but we didn't have people like this. Trump gets hit with a legal warrant and right is ready to go to war. Now this is just one guy but many or right see it as justified.

After withstanding the constant truthful and factual criticisms and accusations that were levied against Trump for over five years running, the Repubs nerves are rubbed raw and bleeding. Their backs are against a wall built from lies, disinformation, fake news and hoax conspiracy theories with absolutely nothing in the way of factual evidence to buttress that wall with.

That being the case, the slightest hint of anything critical coming their way is met with endless frantic volleys of more lies and disinformation because that's all they have as weapons to return fire with. They made things this way. It's on them, all of it, this dire situation they've caused to themselves. But somehow it's not their fault because they say the Democrats made them behave that way. And they think they're the ones who should be running the country in the mentally debilitating state that they're in. Imagine that.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
So what are the odds of this not being related to GQP politicians fomenting rage about the FBI doing law and order stuff?
The odds are pretty much zero but exacty how is it that rage can be fomented? I believe that this question never gets asked because of the personal implications. I'm going with "You are full of rage and can be easily have your own rage fomented just like any lunatic Republican Trump cult member given the right trigger. Could even be happening right now.

I would suggest that the reason rage can be fomented is that it is already there and that the psychological price of keeping is suppress is life in a constant state of fear. In short rage isn't sui generis but was created in childhood as a result of traumatic experience and in particular the inculcation of self hate via being put down and told you are worthless if you do not conform an a properly disciplined slave. Just look at your reaction to people who aren't card carrying members of the liberal crowd. I think you will find a connection between rage and disgust the factors that create contempt.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
After withstanding the constant truthful and factual criticisms and accusations that were levied against Trump for over five years running, the Repubs nerves are rubbed raw and bleeding. Their backs are against a wall built from lies, disinformation, fake news and hoax conspiracy theories with absolutely nothing in the way of factual evidence to buttress that wall with.

That being the case, the slightest hint of anything critical coming their way is met with endless frantic volleys of more lies and disinformation because that's all they have as weapons to return fire with. They made things this way. It's on them, all of it, this dire situation they've caused to themselves. But somehow it's not their fault because they say the Democrats made them behave that way. And they think they're the ones who should be running the country in the mentally debilitating state that they're in. Imagine that.
Don't tell me we create what we fear.