FBI office attacked in Cincinnati

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Hard to believe stroking the crazies for years could have such predictable outcomes.
I would have to say that a lone person with a nail gun doing a frontal assault on the FBI because a president illegally stole confidential nuclear weapon information to store in to his private home was not on my list of predictable outcomes. ;)

The fact that a crazy acted crazy against the government was predictable. But, this particular method? Not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: feralkid

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Nails it.

cO7bBBw.jpeg

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010

Look at that guy's profile and realize that there are a million or more people like that willing to do violence and another several million who are just one small step from being nudged into becoming that guy.

If they are willing to storm the capital or an FBI office imagine what they would be willing to do to you, me or our families.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
I would have to say that a lone person with a nail gun doing a frontal assault on the FBI because a president illegally stole confidential nuclear weapon information to store in to his private home was not on my list of predictable outcomes. ;)

The fact that a crazy acted crazy against the government was predictable. But, this particular method? Not so much.
I was wondering about the nail gun myself. Heard on the radio this morning, according to posts he made on Truth that have since been taken down, that he thought he "had figured out a way through the bullet proof glass". Maybe he thought the nail gun would somehow Matrix the shit out of it? Like somehow the glass is only resistant to high velocity piercing and low velocity stuff will get through?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I was wondering about the nail gun myself. Heard on the radio this morning, according to posts he made on Truth that have since been taken down, that he thought he "had figured out a way through the bullet proof glass". Maybe he thought the nail gun would somehow Matrix the shit out of it? Like somehow the glass is only resistant to high velocity piercing and low velocity stuff will get through?
These aren't the sharpest tools in the shed...

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Like somehow the glass is only resistant to high velocity piercing and low velocity stuff will get through?
hehe yup. It’s “BULLET” proof glass. So I’ll me S-M-R-T and try this instead. With how thick in the head MAGAtards are, he should have tried using his head instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54
Feb 4, 2009
Yes, I am certain he read that on the internet somewhere so obviously it is true.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Well, nails are pointy, and those emergency glass breaker things are pointy, that's just geometry y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: Amused

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Kind of like how the shields worked in Dune.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Yup. When they overturned Roe v Wade, those on the left were angry but we didn't have people like this. Trump gets hit with a legal warrant and right is ready to go to war. Now this is just one guy but many or right see it as justified.

How about the guy that was after Kavanagh???

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Look at that guy's profile and realize that there are a million or more people like that willing to do violence and another several million who are just one small step from being nudged into becoming that guy.

If they are willing to storm the capital or an FBI office imagine what they would be willing to do to you, me or our families.
If the numbers were actually that close and scaled, I might get on board with all you fuckers thinking that shit is going to hit the fan this fast.

These Y'all Queda idiots don't have the numbers or the balls to stand up to an actual federal action that's going to put their asses in the ground. Uncle fucktard Ted Nugent can spool ‘em up with his spirit fucking campfire all he wants… pussies ain't gonna show up in numbers!

Reactions: feralkid and dank69

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
If the numbers were actually that close and scaled, I might get on board with all you fuckers thinking that shit is going to hit the fan this fast.

These Y'all Queda idiots don't have the numbers or the balls to stand up to an actual federal action that's going to put their asses in the ground. Uncle fucktard Ted Nugent can spool ‘em up with his spirit fucking campfire all he wants… pussies ain't gonna show up in numbers!
Plus the people in charge aren't playing the "good people on bothsides" game, so there won't be a hands off approach this time around.

Reactions: iRONic

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010

Who says they don't have significant support within law enforcement and the military?

Furthermore, what's stopping them from hitting up soft targets, you know, like their neighbors and other perceived enemies? What's to stop them from going Rwanda Radio?

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.gif

Clutch that pillow tighter and check under the bed every 10 minutes until I get back to you.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
Where are we currently?

1. It didn't happen
2. We didn't do it
3. It's not that bad, actually
4. It was unavoidable
5. You do it too
6. We didn't mean it
7. You deserved it, we will do it again

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010

Wake the hell up.

They are broadcasting their intentions I'm broad daylight.

They do not respect your vote. They do not respect you. They do not wish to co-exist with you. They will have no problem targeting you or your loved ones as their enemies.

You are vastly underestimating what even a small percentage could pull off.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Where are we currently?

1. It didn't happen
2. We didn't do it
3. It's not that bad, actually
4. It was unavoidable
5. You do it too
6. We didn't mean it
7. You deserved it, we will do it again
I think 5.5 on your scale.