FBI blew 9-11

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh man Corn, I almost missed your edit. Geez. And since you like pejorative so much perhaps you hear better in them too so here goes:

M: Clearly you heard the same thing as what I did.

C: Wrong again, clearly I heard it was a lie perpetrated by a lying fraud, and repeated by another.....

M: How did we get onto the Bush British yellow cake thing? Bush got bad intelligence just like I did Corn so either he's a liar like me or you're maybe just a small time jerk. I didn't know I was repeating bad intelligence Bubba, but unlike Bush I didn't know. :D Your lie is up your ass. :D

Corn: And why wasn't the family seized for questioning since the brother was at cause? Business deals?

Quote from the Snopes article:

"Bin Laden family members were not allowed to slip out of the USA "over the objections of the FBI" or before the FBI had an opportunity to "interrogate" them, as nearly every news account of these flights mentions that the FBI questioned the departing Saudis, grounded their planes, and supervised their departures."

Lie after lie after lie. Disgusting. :disgust:

M: Hehe, you poor freaking fraud, They were a murderers immediate family, a terrorist that killed 3000 Americans. Shouldn't they be in Guantanamo with bamboo under their nails? They were interrogated my ass. You clearly don't know what interrogating a terrorist suspect is all about. They were protected by who they know and the money they blow, no? Imagine the families of the bombers being allowed to leave. Right? It must be thrilling, I know to call me disgusting, but it makes you look like such a fool.

M: Perhaps you know why Bush was always on vacation....

C: "always?"

I have a hard time believing Bush was "always" on vacation....]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=always[/L] But then again, since it came from your mouth, I have good reason to doubt the accruacy of yet another ridiculous claim. It does please me to see how desperate you are that you'll say almost anything no matter how far fetched.....

M: Hum, I see you are a Caddy wannabe. Look up the definition of hyperbole while you've got you nose in the dictionary.

Oh and by the way, disgusting one, your accruacy wasn't very accurate. Hope that appeals to the pedant in you. :D

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
And since you like pejorative so much perhaps you hear better in them too so here goes.......

Bush got bad intelligence just like I did Corn so either he's a liar like me or you're maybe just a small time jerk. I didn't know I was repeating bad intelligence Bubba, but unlike Bush I didn't know. Your lie is up your ass.
Poor dear Moonie. It is not *I* who likes pejorative so much, for I am merely using your charges against Bush against you. You say you didn't know you were repeating a lie, I say prove it! And while you're at it, you might as well prove that Bush knew he was lying too as you claim.

I'm glad you caught my edit, really I am. It just goes to show that either you lied again (most likely) or you couldn't or didn't read what you posted in your own supposed defense. :D

They were a murderers immediate family, a terrorist that killed 3000 Americans. Shouldn't they be in Guantanamo with bamboo under their nails?
You may believe otherwise, but I'm gonna remain skeptical of any claim that any visiting members of the bin-laden family would not have been under constant surveillance and scrutiny by the intelligence community prior to 9/11 for the obvious threat they might have posed.

They were protected by who they know and the money they blow, no?
Probably not, and I would ask you for proof of this ascertion of yours. I know, lemme guess, you heard it on late night talk radio.
I would hope it would be something more credible than that, however given your track record thus far.............

Look up the definition of hyperbole while you've got you nose in the dictionary.
Awww, isn't that cute, our factually impaired friend pleading he's only exaggerating...... Really? Ya think?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
C: Poor dear Moonie. It is not *I* who likes pejorative so much, for I am merely using your charges against Bush against you.

M: Ah but you see it was *i* who knows what pejoratives can do who was using the charges you made against me for charging Bush against you.

C: You say you didn't know you were repeating a lie, I say prove it!

M: Why, my Mother knows I tell the truth and so do I. I don't have the lying complex thingi, that's you who was never believed my friend.

C: And while you're at it, you might as well prove that Bush knew he was lying too as you claim.

M: Just as soon as I'm responsible for the deaths of thousands.

C: Awww, isn't that cute, our factually impaired friend pleading he's only exaggerating...... Really? Ya think?

M: I'm sure we'll find the evidence of an intention to develope plans for programs of WMD. Just you wait and see. Bush is just working with what he's got, the PNAC plan.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Why, my Mother knows I tell the truth and so do I. I don't have the lying complex thingi, that's you who was never believed my friend.
All you needed to say was simply "I cannot prove it". Your errent speculation merely adds more volume to your heap of absurdity and delusion.

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Corn
Why, my Mother knows I tell the truth and so do I. I don't have the lying complex thingi, that's you who was never believed my friend.
All you needed to say was simply "I cannot prove it". Your errent speculation merely adds more volume to your heap of absurdity and delusion.
it's "errant", not errent.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=errant

i also find it odd that the family members were allowed to leave even if they were "questioned" albeit mildly.

it's as if tim mcveigh's brothers and cousins all of a sudden said they were taking a trip to mexico a day after the oklahoma city bombing.

talking about errant speculation, it's rampant in your comments corn. just putting this out hypothetically, but can you prove to me that bush didn't know about 9/11 before it happened? no, i dont think anyone can, just as no one can prove the opposite. so why get our panties in a bunch when we can't prove anything for certain here?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Corn
I was sure that after the first sentence you were going to say , but I can't prove it, but it looks for all the world like you followed it instead with just a bunch of unproven garbage of your own rationalization, the very thing you complain about. However I can't prove it.

Don't forget that when you look at me you see a clown. I don't mind if you don't. It's just so rare, though, to find an ignorant butt-head of your dimension who's self aware of that fact. You are what you see, and will remain so as long as you don't know realize that truth. You want to argue, perhaps, but I want you to see. Why are you afraid? Why does the truth threaten you so. Don't you want to tell the truth? Did you think it was something you would know?

"The fool on the hill is standing there still"

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
it's "errant", not errent.
Had I known there was going to be a spelling test, I would have composed my post in Word and not given the busybodies with too much idle time on their hands something to complain about.

it's as if tim mcveigh's brothers and cousins all of a sudden said they were taking a trip to mexico a day after the oklahoma city bombing.
Irrelevant. It is somewhat doubtful that McVeigh's brothers and cousins would have been under surveillance prior to the OKC bombing as bin-laden's family would have been.

just putting this out hypothetically, but can you prove to me that bush didn't know about 9/11 before it happened?
Nope, but then again, why should I? Did I claim he didn't know about the attacks? Your hypothetical argument is moot because the onus for evidence is on the accuser who brings the charge. You can spell allright, but would make a sh1tty lawyer.

.....so why get our panties in a bunch when we can't prove anything for certain here?
So then we can count on you to remind this to those who say with certainty that Bush lied, right?

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
.....but I want you to see.
Oh Moonie, but I have seen......I've seen that most of what you say is sorely lacking in accuracy and relevance. I find it satisfying to *see* that you've retreated into your usual deportment of absurd, convoluted, and periphrastic BS when confounded by the argument and facts at hand.

Keep the carpal tunnel at bay Moonie, it's easier just to say "uncle".

ASK THE COMMUNITY