FAUXschwitz?

Nov 17, 2019

Seriously, why can't they just yank this company's operating permits?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Fox, it's viewers, the entire gqp party - just horrible people. They have no excuses anymore. The info to be a semi decent human beings is out there and they all choose to be shitty.

Fuck them all.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
At the very least, the cable and satellite companies should drop them.
Yah lets doo that..... ohh wait... it requires dropping other 21st century fox owned channels, and dropping 21st century fox movies from onDemand.

Being more precise, it's either the cable or satelite companies give all 21st century fox owned channels and movies onDemand, or none at all. It's basically a contract. The other reason is.... as stated before they would have to drop all Fox stuff meaning no more fans of the following shows being subscribers to the cable or satellite provider:
* American Idol
* The Simpsons
* Futurama
* Master Chef
* Family Guy

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
She's 50, so I am sure Fox is going to get rid of her soon anyway, and then no one reputable is going to hire her.

• Haha
Reactions: pauldun170

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Yah lets doo that..... ohh wait... it requires dropping other 21st century fox owned channels, and dropping 21st century fox movies from onDemand.

Being more precise, it's either the cable or satelite companies give all 21st century fox owned channels and movies onDemand, or none at all. It's basically a contract. The other reason is.... as stated before they would have to drop all Fox stuff meaning no more fans of the following shows being subscribers to the cable or satellite provider:
* American Idol
* The Simpsons
* Futurama
* Master Chef
* Family Guy

So, what you're saying is that you are illiterate, right? Wait...that can't be correct, you write here (I am assuming it is you writing your posts.) So, horribly, stupidly uninformed?

Hint:
Disney Officially Owns 21st Century Fox

(From Mar. 2019)

One year after the Walt Disney Co. announced the $71.3 billion merger, it's official. The deal, which closed Wednesday (Mar. 20, 2019) at 12:02 a.m. Eastern time, reshapes the media landscape and makes Disney an even greater entertainment behemoth.

Disney bought Fox Entertainment a few years ago.....so you don't know what you're talking about. And I know this may be hard to understand, but Fox News and Fox Entertainment were completely separate divisions....now no longer even distantly related.

Here are some other links to peruse....if you ever would.....

Seriously, how in the fuck did you miss this? It was major news for over a year.

So, tell me, what's it like to live under a rock?

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

* American Idol
* The Simpsons
* Futurama
* Master Chef
* Family Guy

As has been pointed out, Fox news and Fox Entertainment are totally different companies with completely different and unrelated owners...

BUT, go ahead and get rid of those shows...I can't stand any of them.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Just a microdose of the brain rot from FOX this week:

08ecb79dc0a9a16aed26b345ed880ed0.jpg

854dc61085aea3dca7d37037918fff28.jpg

Remember, only the real racists point out racism!!

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Whatever happened to the Trumpers who were posting in this forum at end of 2016 and through some part of the National Nightmare?

I guess they decided that they were no match for logic, reason -- common sense.

When did I ever even hear a cogent argument from any of them -- offering me a chance to dismantle, destroy and diminish them? Maybe they're afraid of that, too . . .

It's nothing new to say. FOX makes me want to puke. As a "news" media company, they've brought journalism to a level lower than crocodile piss in a Florida sinkhole. . .

Reactions: hal2kilo

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

08ecb79dc0a9a16aed26b345ed880ed0.jpg

854dc61085aea3dca7d37037918fff28.jpg

That second one is their answer To the late night talk shows with the likes of Colbert, Kimmel and Fallon, right? That really fall flat.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
It's THE Q thing....
Q's do not believe in the holocaust, Q's believe that Hitler was good, and everything else about him only lies.

But it gets worse....
Q's do not believe in the bible BECAUSE, they claim the bible of today is "incomplete", with most of the books of the bible missing and purposely left out as to deceive the people of the truth. And thus, we have an incomplete bible in supporting the Q's claim of mass satanism and evil throughout the world amongst the media, the Hollywood elite, and amongst "all" democrats, and basically demonizing anyone NOT THEM.
So, while Q's "claim" to have such a close alliance with religion and with god and in believing Trump himself as the "hand of god", the Q's also decided to make up their own version of the bible, and religion, and god, and Trump's role in all of it.
And so, you have THAT coming from the Q's as well.

No matter what it is, the Q's and thus the entire republican party will twist and prevent whatever it is and whenever they come in contact with it into a something which supports and justifies their goals. It began with politics, then moved on to religion, and now the redefining of history itself. Hitler was good, the holocaust never happened, and.... god is on their side.

Just thought people should know, for future reference. Like come 2024 when we're all rounded up, shipped off to Guantanamo, and then executed.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008

Yes, ever notice how everything Fox and republicans have accused or forewarned democrats of doing and Obama of doing and Hillary Clinton of doing.... that THEY themselves have done or are doing RIGHT NOW !!!!!

They warned that Obama would take over the government. It was Trump.
Republicans warned that Hillary would become a pedophile. It was Trump.
Everything Fox and the Fox republicans tried to use to scare people against democrats and to warn how democrats would rule, the republicans themselves have done and are still doing.

Fox, you want to see a real pedophile?
Come, see the pedophile.

Untitled.jpg