fat burner - who's taking them?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SandEagle, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Ashenor

Ashenor Golden Member

Do insanity now, and i ended up picking up Firelean Evolution from Edge Nutrition. From what i understand it still has Efederin in it. Day 2 of taking it and day 3 of insanity, feel great so far.

2. surfsatwerk

surfsatwerk Lifer

If you live in the US of A then no it doesn't. Ephedra is not ephedrine, nor does it have the same effect that ephedrine does.

3. Ashenor

Ashenor Golden Member

Well this place is pretty shady, and they produce all there stuff in Canada then sell it here.

4. surfsatwerk

surfsatwerk Lifer

Ephedrine is illegal for sale as an ingredient in supplements in the USA.

Caffeine Anhydrous, Synephrine HCL 98%, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Green tea extract, Cayenne pepper extract, yohimbine HCl 98%

The 1,3 dimethly is a synthetic ephedrine "substitute" that will make you feel all jacked up but doesn't have the "fat burning" effects that ephedrine does.

Ephedrine can be found in asthma medication legally. It is a known quantity and much safer than that shit cocktail you are using.

5. pauldun170

pauldun170 Diamond Member

For my lazy fat friends who ask for quick fixes I usually recommend
    1. Go 100% gluten free. (Fortunately there is gluten free beer)
    2. Clear out the fridge\cubbard of all the soda, junk food, processed, over salted crap
    3. Look at some of the "moderate" paleo style diets

Everyone who has followed has been able to rapidly shed pounds and inches while still being the lazy ass couch potato they were before.

Added benefit is that it free and guaranteed not going to screw up your kidneys.

6. Corporate Thug

Versus fat burners? which ones screw up kidneys?

7. pauldun170

pauldun170 Diamond Member

What do I look like?
    A doctor who works at the FDA and is hard wired to google?

8. Ackmed

Ackmed Diamond Member

I eat basically the same stuff. I eat junk food all day long, and fast food. Being a cop, I get free, or half off a lot of fast food places. And free Icee's at our Pilots! I am 38 in a few weeks, and work out about 3 times a week, but not very hard or for very long. I don't get fat and am pretty ripped with minimal effort on my part. I know I am extremely lucky to have my genes, but I could be a professional if I ever actually tried. The only think I take is some pre work out stuff, and muscle milk after, one scoop. I never count carbs, fat, or anything else. I just eat what I want. My veins have always stuck out like crazy on my arms especially. They look like The Ultimate Warrior's when he used to tie up his arms with bands. I don't know why they do that, or what it means, they just do it.

Some people are just more lucky than others. That's the bottom line.

#58 Ackmed, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  9. Corporate Thug

I'm not sure if you are saying EC stack as a fat burner screws up kidneys or a particular brand of fat burner...

10. Munky

Munky Diamond Member

I have a way to lose weight, keep it off, and not become glowing toxic green down the road. Instead of obsessing over carbs, calories, fat, protein, supplements, I adopted one simple rule - change to a whole food plant-based diet. That means whole grains, veggies, berries, nuts, legumes, seeds, and no meat, cheese, eggs or dairy.

I did that about half a year ago, and with a 3 days/week workout, the weight came off almost too easy. And I'm a guy whose favorite food is steak and who used to chug protein shakes with every meal, so we're not talking about a skinny animal-hugging weenie. But I wouldn't be talking about it if I didn't see the results for myself. And as a bonus, there's less chance I'm gonna keel over from a heart attack or cancer when I'm older.

11. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

post pics bro.

12. Munky

Munky Diamond Member

I'm not about to pose shirtless in front of a mirror for all the world to see. Not my thing.

13. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

if your wife did would you beat her?

14. Munky

Munky Diamond Member

U funny

15. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

you posted you would have in the past so in this scenario would you?

I'd never beat my wife. I would protect myself if she wanted to hurt me.

Please tell us.

16. ViperXX

ViperXX Platinum Member

I got my shipment from Gorilla jack today. Took about a week to get here from Canada.

17. Munky

Munky Diamond Member

Then you can find a quote of me saying what you claim I posted. Please do enlighten us.

18. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

happy with the order? I like Gorilla Jack.

19. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

I just remember you going on record to beat chicks up.

Why are you afraid of posting shirtless on the internet in a H&F type forum?

I know a chick that sells for one of the leading network companies that does private modeling and bodybuilding. She probably nets in the 7 figure range. Her 'thing' is to just hand out cash at events rather than toys.

20. Munky

Munky Diamond Member

I don't remember it.

Because I'm not a chick, and IMO dudes posing shirtless pics online is lame.

21. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

wow bro.

22. ViperXX

ViperXX Platinum Member

Yea, very. I will order from them again.

23. Entity23

Entity23 Senior member

I love how brainwashed people are. It takes the same amount of metabolic energy to digest 3 meals as it does 6 given the same amount of food or caloric intake. This myth is believed to be started by the replacement meal/ shakes industry because who really has the time to prepare 6 clean meals a day every day?

24. alkemyst

alkemyst No Lifer

not really, mostly people have different needs.

The industry is capitalizing on it.

25. SandEagle

SandEagle Lifer

just wanted to report back and let you know that i lost about 6-7 lbs since starting this thread. i didn't take any fat burners. i did reduce cal intake to 1200-1500 day with very little physical activity. i did start drinking 4 cups of tea a day which i think helped raise my metabolism. these are higher caffeine teas such as darjeeling black, yerba mate, various green teas etc. plus oatmeal every morning. i will continue this trend for another month to lose another 6-7 lbs. that would put me where i want to be.