Fast and the Furious, Tokyo Drift.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Trader05
i thought it was alright...until they put an import motor and fart pipe on the mustang...sorry for the spoiler, but it was clearly..retarded

Didn't hear it Fart.

My first ride in high school (grad 1989) was a fully restored '66 Mustang GT hardtop...with all options including a/c.

I am a 240SX guy now...

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
I didn't think it was that bad. It was definitely better than 2F2F just because they decided to focus more on the cars and less on a crappy storyline. The tokyo drift song is catchy too.

MulLa

Golden Member
Jun 20, 2000
Wasn't bad IMO probably 7/10? Then again Tsuchiya's brief appearance did it for me :D

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
The movie itself was pretty lame but man....the women were amazing. The "leading lady" was ridiculously hot with her accent and all that.

I <3 Asian women, big time.

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: JackBurton
Originally posted by: shabby
Ya it wasnt that bad, except for the guys southern yokel accent.

Dude, that is a great link in your sig. The wild thing is, I remember every one of those fights. Great highlights.

I watch that video daily basically, cant get it outta my head. And when sakuraba at 1:12 (is that him?)jumps on the guy and the screen shakes it sends chills down my spine.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: JackBurton
Ya it wasnt that bad, except for the guys southern yokel accent.

Dude, that is a great link in your sig. The wild thing is, I remember every one of those fights. Great highlights.

I watch that video daily basically, cant get it outta my head. And when sakuraba at 1:12 (is that him?)jumps on the guy and the screen shakes it sends chills down my spine.
Yep, that's Saku. He's done that to quite a few people so I'm not really sure who that is on the ground. I think it is Vitor Befort but I just can't make it out.

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet
The movie itself was pretty lame but man....the women were amazing. The "leading lady" was ridiculously hot with her accent and all that.

I <3 Asian women, big time.

the leading actress isn't asian.