Fallout 4 - it's official! Coming Nov 10, '15

Feb 4, 2009
If I was in charge of that timer I'd have it state its a f2p mobile game than wait 5 extra mi minutes to announce the real game

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I always like their games from a game play point of view but I find the art direction and game engine to be bad. Maybe its a limitation of doing this open world thing but I really wish they would switch engines completely.

Rakewell

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2005
I always like their games from a game play point of view but I find the art direction and game engine to be bad. Maybe its a limitation of doing this open world thing but I really wish they would switch engines completely.

Buggy game engine at times mebbe but the art direction is incredible.

Reactions: shortylickens

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
Somewhere where not everything looks exactly the same. Some variety of landscape would be great.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere where not everything looks exactly the same. Some variety of landscape would be great.

Minecraft has more variety in landscape than every Bethesda game ive played in the last decade................

The gameplay is the reason I keep coming back :p

Gryz

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2010
Please Stand By
PA system failure has occured.
Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.
Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.

Wardawg1001

Sep 4, 2008
Nice, been looking forward to a new Fallout since the moment I finished New Vegas. They sure took their time.

ZGR

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2012
I'm glad they took their time with this one! I'm sure I'll be just as addicted to this one as I was with F3.

chubbyfatazn

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2006
Hope it's Boston. I'd be super-stoked if it was NYC.

Wasn't a big fan of the relatively wide-open Nevada landscape in FONV. I had a lot of fun exploring the buildings and streets of DC in FO3.

artemicion

Golden Member
Jun 9, 2004
Any chance they attempt a Fallout MMO? Hope not.

I think it'd be hilarious if they made a Fallout MMO with a true wasteland feel that allowed you to PK, steal, and enslave other players. No restrictions on Player on Player interactions. Something similar to the early days of Ultima Online, where a small subset of players were huge jerks who went around murdering and stealing from other players.

I'd play purely for the social experiment. Plato's Gyges Ring philosophy played out in an MMO. Internet and in-game anonymity will reveal just how many people in this world are secretly huge jerks. It'd be like 4chan, in video game form.

escrow4

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2013
Any chance they attempt a Fallout MMO? Hope not.

Multiplayer needs to die. It needs to shot, burnt, poisoned, drawn and quartered, shot again, then melted with acid. The day single player games die out is the day I stop gaming. We need more games like the Witcher III not more mulitplayer rubbish. Look what happened to GTA V. Travesty.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I think it'd be hilarious if they made a Fallout MMO with a true wasteland feel that allowed you to PK, steal, and enslave other players. No restrictions on Player on Player interactions. Something similar to the early days of Ultima Online, where a small subset of players were huge jerks who went around murdering and stealing from other players.

I'd play purely for the social experiment. Plato's Gyges Ring philosophy played out in an MMO. Internet and in-game anonymity will reveal just how many people in this world are secretly huge jerks. It'd be like 4chan, in video game form.

You've apparently never heard of Eve Online.