Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage released

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chizow

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2001
The tie-in to GFWL is probably due to the billing system Bethesda is using. They don't have their own infrastructure in place and already use GFWL for XBox360, so it makes more sense for them to use that system instead of managing billing and payment on their own.

As for the others trying to reason or draw sympathy from these admitted thieves, there's really no point, as you simply cannot reason with the irrational or expect any sympathy from those who lack the moral fortitude to resist stealing to begin with.

Just label them what they are (petty thieves) and treat them accordingly, like trash, then watch them hang themselves with their laughable justifications for stealing.

TidusZ

Golden Member
Nov 13, 2007
Robin hood was a thief too, he stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Robin hood was the man, dawg.

mindcycle

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2008
Originally posted by: TidusZ
Robin hood was a thief too, he stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Robin hood was the man, dawg.

Living with your parents in the suburbs, having no expenses, then stealing video games because you can is a little different than stealing from the rich and giving money to people living in the slums, don't ya think?

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
What's the fuss all about?

I didn't have the content, and didn't have GFWL. I wanted to get it because I'm still trying to find time to play F3 (haven't finished the game YET due to all the fresh restarts after mods).

Operation Anchorage cost me 10 funbucks... That's not even "big money" when your income is a freaking paper route.