Fact check: First lady's false fairy tale of struggle

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
your false equivalency implies that there is conspiracy attached to Mitt's tax returns.

no one has ever implied such a thing.

Welcome to the AnandTech P&N forum. You must be new here, or were not here when all the loonie returners were clamouring about how Romney not doing as they demand means he must be hiding illegal actions.

You create smoke where none exists. You fail to see very obvious distinctions in very clear issues. That is your modus operandi. We all know you are 98% troll, and likely only believe 2% of the shit you spew (well, one can only hope. It's rare that people are this daft)

Wait...you are still trying to say that loonie returners are not cut from the same cloth as loonie birthers? Here is the list I compiled of "legitimate reasons" why the loonie returners demand to see Romney's income tax returns:

Cause everyone else is doing it.
Cause I said so.
Cause he is cheating on his returns and I can prove it if he releases them even though the IRS cannot.
Cause I need to know exactly how he earns his money since the Secret Service is unable to tell if he is being paid by a foreign power to subvert the US. (or some other equally idiotic conspiracy theory)
Cause his dead dad did it once.
Cause transparency means he has to do what I demand.
Cause he is following the tax law just like me and I am mad about it.

Which one is your reason, or do you have a new one for the list?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Welcome to the AnandTech P&N forum. You must be new here, or were not here when all the loonie returners were clamouring about how Romney not doing as they demand means he must be hiding illegal actions.

Wait...you are still trying to say that loonie returners are not cut from the same cloth as loonie birthers? Here is the list I compiled of "legitimate reasons" why the loonie returners demand to see Romney's income tax returns:

Cause everyone else is doing it.
Cause I said so.
Cause he is cheating on his returns and I can prove it if he releases them even though the IRS cannot.
Cause I need to know exactly how he earns his money since the Secret Service is unable to tell if he is being paid by a foreign power to subvert the US. (or some other equally idiotic conspiracy theory)
Cause his dead dad did it once.
Cause transparency means he has to do what I demand.
Cause he is following the tax law just like me and I am mad about it.

Which one is your reason, or do you have a new one for the list?

wait...how do you know he is following the tax law just like you?

btw--half those reasons are simply fabricated by you. The others are more or less legit because, well "precedent" truly is a rather legit reason. You're saying it infringes on his "personal comfort or privacy" to release such info? ...Um, he's trying to be elected President of the fucking United States. Do you not think that tempers the issue?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

These are not my reasons, these are the reasons put forth, in real terms, by the loonie returners.

btw--half those reasons are simply fabricated by you. The others are more or less legit because, well "precedent" truly is a rather legit reason. You're saying it infringes on his "personal comfort or privacy" to release such info? ...Um, he's trying to be elected President of the fucking United States. Do you not think that tempers the issue?

:D So you use the "cause everyone is doing it" reason you mom easily debunked when you were a small boy. Funny!

So your reason is "Cause he has to have discomfort"? Is that it? If so, I will add it to the list of other loonie reasons that the loonie returners have given.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
cybrstooge continues to ignore the fact that Mr. Romney, as Chairman of the Audit Committee for the Marriott Corporation endorsed their use of the Son of BOSS tax evasion scheme. We are all to disregard the possibility (or probability) that his business ethics mirror his personal ethics in re taxes.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Ok...enough is enough. You are getting pretty creepy with this.
You continue to ignore the facts of the tax issue. Your altered quotes amuse no one save yourself.

My previous characterization stands:
I have just come to accept that selective deceptive editing, intentional obtuse misinterpretation, childish argumentation and occasional outright prevarication are Standard Operating Procedure for a cybrstooge.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
:D So you use the "cause everyone is doing it" reason you mom easily debunked when you were a small boy. Funny!

So your reason is "Cause he has to have discomfort"? Is that it? If so, I will add it to the list of other loonie reasons that the loonie returners have given.

is that how you read that?

:hmm:

serious question: at what age did you start eating paint chips?