Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
His party & ideology love this shit. Finally they got someone in the whitehouse willing to show lower status minority groups where they belong.

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
His party & ideology love this shit. Finally they got someone in the whitehouse willing to show lower status minority groups where they belong.

Equally outrageous to the the targeting of Muslims is ignoring ring wing extremists, including white supremacists. That's just repugnant.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Gonna need more than "sources said" to form any kind of conclusion. I don't see any need to change the name from "Countering Violent Extremism", that pretty much covers everything. I don't have a problem with primarily focusing the resources on radical islam if that's the source of a lot of violent extremism.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Gonna need more than "sources said" to form any kind of conclusion. I don't see any need to change the name from "Countering Violent Extremism", that pretty much covers everything. I don't have a problem with primarily focusing the resources on radical islam if that's the source of a lot of violent extremism.

Perhaps you should read the article, it's Reuters and not a "sources said" thing.

It came from 5 people that were briefed on it.

Most in house incidents have been home grown, he is shifting the focus from that to a religious bias.

Keep on watching that smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The usual Trump ass lickers will show up to defend Trump now as policy ignoring right wing white nationalist groups.

In 3...2...1

Bannon is running the show.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
The usual Trump ass lickers will show up to defend Trump now as policy ignoring right wing white nationalist groups.

In 3...2...1

Bannon is running the show.

Whens the last time a white supremacy group hijacked an aircraft and crashed it into the world trade center? Beheaded someone?

Also I love how in your little world simply acknowledging the existence of another group of bad people instantly nullifies the crimes of all others. "He cant be mean to terrorists, theres other rmean people too you know!!"

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Whens the last time a white supremacy group hijacked an aircraft and crashed it into the world trade center? Beheaded someone?

Also I love how in your little world simply acknowledging the existence of another group of bad people instantly nullifies the crimes of all others. "He cant be mean to terrorists, theres other rmean people too you know!!"

Homer called it.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

You mean like the Saudi's that did 9/11 and have not had travel restrictions imposed ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
You mean like the Saudi's that did 9/11 and have not had travel restrictions imposed ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

So youre mad that trump isnt "banning" enough people? Yet youre also mad that hes "banning" too many people? Literally what the **** do you want?

Homer called it.

Naw, he said it would take 3 seconds. I waited about 1200. And being able to predict someone will respond to a post in a thread on an internet forum is hardly what I would call impressive by any stretch of the imagination.........

m8d

Nov 5, 2012

nNg7gR0.jpg

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Perhaps you should read the article, it's Reuters and not a "sources said" thing.

It came from 5 people that were briefed on it.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and read the article. Yes, the article came from Reuters, and in the article it says:
The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said

They aren't named official sources, it's "sources said", which gives us no way to evaluate accuracy.

Most in house incidents have been home grown, he is shifting the focus from that to a religious bias.

Most of the "incidents" have been home grown.... what is "home grown"? You realize we can have home grown islamic terrorism right?

As I said, I see no reason to change the name from Countering Violent Extremism, that covers all sources of violent extremism quite nicely.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011

Oh look, you found 8 crazy drugged white people that commited horrible crimes. Obviously this exhonorates every other bad person from having ever done anything bad ever in the history of time. Thats how it works, right? You just find a few white people that did somthing wrong, and in turn whatever point youre trying to make becomes valid. Yup, really hit the nail on the head with this photo, those 8 white people that did horrible things clearly outweigh the hundreds of other terror attacks happening throughout the world, and middle east specifically.

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

I guess you "forgot about the 9 people just killed in the church.

Obviously the Saudi's aren't a problem since heir Trump still allows them in the country.

Terrorism acknowledges all terrorists. Only rhetoric pulled out of your ass suggests otherwise.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
I guess you "forgot about the 9 people just killed in the church.

Obviously the Saudi's aren't a problem since heir Trump still allows them in the country.

Terrorism acknowledges all terrorists. Only rhetoric pulled out of your ass suggests otherwise.

I guess you forgot that happened over 2 years ago, and didnt "Just happen". You also seem to forget that Dylan Roof (The mass murderer youre talking about) is in the top left of the picture posted about all the white supremecy cretons, kinda hard for you to pretend I forgot somthing I literally quoted and spoke about.....but please keep grasping at straws, I find it amusing.

And if you think saudis arent a problem, then I rally have nothing more to say to you since you have proven unable to grasp simple concepts. By chance that you do have a brain cell or two, what rhetoric have I pulled out of my ass?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I guess you forgot that happened over 2 years ago, and didnt "Just happen". You also seem to forget that Dylan Roof (The mass murderer youre talking about) is in the top left of the picture posted about all the white supremecy cretons, kinda hard for you to pretend I forgot somthing I literally quoted and spoke about.....but please keep grasping at straws, I find it amusing.

And if you think saudis arent a problem, then I rally have nothing more to say to you since you have proven unable to grasp simple concepts. By chance that you do have a brain cell or two, what rhetoric have I pulled out of my ass?

Wow, that is a lot of woosh right there.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Remember: Israel First.

All of Trump's top advisors are Zionists. Their goal is to make the world a safer place for Israel.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Wow, that is a lot of woosh right there.

Wow thats the most underwhelming reply ive read in a long time. I got you good on a few points, I was hoping youd have somthing decent to return fire with :(

Also, whats "woosh"?

JMC2000

Jun 8, 2006
The ironing is delicious.
Yah, nicely pressed clothes/linens are nice.

I know what you meant, but we're foiled by Auto-correct.

Wow thats the most underwhelming reply ive read in a long time. I got you good on a few points, I was hoping youd have somthing decent to return fire with :(

Also, whats "woosh"?

"Woosh" means that it went over your head like the satellites in orbit.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Yah, nicely pressed clothes/linens are nice.

I know what you meant, but we're foiled by Auto-correct.
No, sir, I typed exactly what I intended to type ;)
I don't employ autocorrect on any of my computing devices.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
What can reasonably be said to be the primary source of terrorism around the world if not some strain of Islam?