Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
What can reasonably be said to be the primary source of terrorism around the world if not some strain of Islam?
Trump talks about keeping America safe. A myopic approach that targets only one subset while ignoring the rest is in no way keeping the country safer. The simple fact is there are more killed by right wing types than Islamists.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
How is freedom of religion affected?

Its not, he just doesnt know what hes talking about. Or more specifically, doesnt want to know what hes talking about because it would mean admitting that Trump technically might not be the worst president ever.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Trump talks about keeping America safe. A myopic approach that targets only one subset while ignoring the rest is in no way keeping the country safer. The simple fact is there are more killed by right wing types than Islamists.

Link that please.

JMC2000

Jun 8, 2006
Watch more Simpsons!
As an OTR truck driver, TV is something I rarely get to watch, unless at a truck stop, and even then, those are tuned to either USA or Fox News.

I felt like I heard that line before from something on TV, but since I haven't watched the Simpsons in YEARS I completely forgot.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
What can reasonably be said to be the primary source of terrorism around the world if not some strain of Islam?

Republicans.

And just like Al Qaida and IS should be exterminated all Republicans should be stopped as well (by any means necessary) to make the world a better place for humanity.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Republicans.

And just like Al Qaida and IS should be exterminated all Republicans should be stopped as well (by any means necessary) to make the world a better place for humanity.
Republicans? You do know that Obama has been spreading that al-qae, I mean, ISIS, propaganda on for years now? You also must know how many innocent people America killed in the Middle East under Obama.

So it doesn't matter. America's murderous ways will continue whether it's a Republican or Democrat. Trump is on another level though. His Zionist handlers like Steve Miller, Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner will have America acting on behalf of Israel. Killing more innocent people all in the name of peace and democracy.

But yeah, lets "exterminate" al-qae, I mean, ISIS so another boogeyman terrorist group can be created. Got to keep that endless war going.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I will amend my statement. Orlando tilted the scale towards Islamists. But with incidents like Charleston, the Vegas police Ambush, Wisonsin Sikh temple, Overland Park etc... there is every reason so focus on ALL extremism.
Trump and his ilk don't ever bring these acts of terrorism.

He is always quick to tweet after terrorist attacks around the world by Islamic extremists. I didn't notice his comments on Canada.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Republicans? You do know that Obama has been spreading that al-qae, I mean, ISIS, propaganda on for years now? You also must know how many innocent people America killed in the Middle East under Obama.

So it doesn't matter. America's murderous ways will continue whether it's a Republican or Democrat. Trump is on another level though. His Zionist handlers like Steve Miller, Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner will have America acting on behalf of Israel. Killing more innocent people all in the name of peace and democracy.

But yeah, lets "exterminate" al-qae, I mean, ISIS so another boogeyman terrorist group can be created. Got to keep that endless war going.

Eurasia and east asia had always been at war...........

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Every time the new administration one ups themselves and does something I think surely finally the die hards will admit something is stupid, I go and read the thread only to find out that, no, they are still out there defending the insanity. I understand those advocating for verification of the policy, but those defending it really need to pull their heads out of their asses before Trump leads us past the point of no return.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Eurasia and east asia had always been at war...........
America is the recent history's War Empire and it is constantly looking for new enemies to fight.

America's endless war has continued ever since its founding.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The usual Trump ass lickers will show up to defend Trump now as policy ignoring right wing white nationalist groups.

In 3...2...1

Bannon is running the show.

I was pondering whether to predict something like this in my first post above, but thought we'd miss out on the demonstrable tardation since there's no way for even tards to proceed after such an embarrassing prediction gets made about them.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Every time the new administration one ups themselves and does something I think surely finally the die hards will admit something is stupid, I go and read the thread only to find out that, no, they are still out there defending the insanity. I understand those advocating for verification of the policy, but those defending it really need to pull their heads out of their asses before Trump leads us past the point of no return.
We are coming close to that point because everyday, we are seeing new things emerging.

Right now, many non-white people in America are feeling insecure, nervous and maybe even separate.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
I was pondering whether to predict something like this in my first post above, but thought we'd miss out on the demonstrable tardation since there's no way for even tards to proceed after such an embarrassing prediction gets made about them.

Oh boy, im so retarted I just HAVE to reply to this one too! :D

Only a liberal finds it astounding that there are replies to comments in a political conversation forum. Being able to predict that someone will reply to an inflammatory comment like that gives you about as much credibility as a reporter predicting its going to rain, while its actively raining.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Oh boy, im so retarted I just HAVE to reply to this one too! :D

Only a liberal finds it astounding that there are replies to comments in a political conversation forum. Being able to predict that someone will reply to an inflammatory comment like that gives you about as much credibility as a reporter predicting its going to rain, while its actively raining.

Not just any replies, but Trump white nationalist types protecting their own no matter what.