Eric Garner all over again

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
So where is Donald trump in all this?
Hiding under a desk somewhere trying to figure out how to blame the black people for what the Police did??
If this shit stain of a president was any sort of leader the very least he could do is since he has shown no remorse for what is happening to our country...the least he could do is to make a statement condemning the four Police officvers which he has not done! Why?
Because he is still trying to figure out how to spin this in order to get the black vote!! Such a pathetic individual!!
Dude, it's like he has the monkey's paw of karma. Everything he ever tweeted or said attacking Obama has become his reality, and his failures.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The old man is the most revealing. Lately, there has been a lot of saying the quiet parts out loud. Shouting all lives matter as you prepare to potentially kill someone with a bow and arrow, WTF? This was a slogan from MAGA, along with blue lives matter. What they really mean, is matter more than black lives. It was a Black man he took the shot at BTW. Guy ducked under and took him down. Racist filth trying to make the victims the bad guys, as usual. Yet we still have imbeciles pointing fingers at the looters. How did we get here you vacuous morons? That's right, because every other form of peaceful protest got them no where. It resulted in counter slogans like blue lives matter, and all lives matter. And nothing real done to address systemic abuse and persecution.
Here is the Golden thumb award --
golden thumb.jpg

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
BTW Good Morning to everyone on this thread! I sincerely hope you all are staying safe!!
No matter if we agree or not -- stay safe!!

Reactions: snoopy7548

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Mike Pompeo is on FOX and he just made me throw up!!
This man has no clue and even worse he is calling Trump a very pro-active leader! YES!! He called Trump a LEADER!!!

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
What does the POS old man say at 28 seconds? Something about being a felon? Unintelligible, lying, sack of crap.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I am just throwing this out for what ever...
Umbrella man has been in on going topic of debate. With all these arrests, we will hopefully get some insight into who the agitators are. Someone is definitely leveraging this to progress in agenda. Reminds me of the white supremacist in Georgia trying to weaponize c-19 against black communities.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Counterpoint.
They tried petitioning government. They tried representation in local government. The tried taking it to the federal level. They tried talking to police unions. They tried peaceful protests. They tried pleading to the rest of the country . They contacted the media. They flooded the internet with proof. They wrote books. They did everything they were told they should be doing.

Nothing has changed.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
the one where his 'ex-wife' id's him is most likely a fake
actually it could be, but I also heard a prominent attorney say that it is in the Police interest to try to instigate property damage and such because that gives the Police the right to escalate the use of force......

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Counterpoint.
They tried petitioning government. They tried representation in local government. The tried taking it to the federal level. They tried talking to police unions. They tried peaceful protests. They tried pleading to the rest of the country . They contacted the media. They flooded the internet with proof. They wrote books. They did everything they were told they should be doing.

Nothing has changed.
Nah they missed one thing they were being told: Sit in the corner and color. They didn't lie down and take it like they were told to, that's what people are 'upset' about.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
In Dallas i watched a man pull a sword (yes a sword) and take wild swings at protestors and stab one, then he was swarmed and i thought curbstomped to death (both are in stable condition)
(not linking it's seriously nsfl)

In Seattle - i saw some idiots take a child with them to the protests and she was maced
link

In SLC i saw Old Man Legolas yell all lives matter and then shoot and missed a protestor with his bow and then get pummeled, later on he got his ass on tv acting like the victim
Hmm, you werent lying.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Counterpoint.

Nothing has changed.

Theres millions of white Americans who have no fucking clue what goes on in this country, and really dont have any excuse. We have assloads of news reports, tons of documentaries, an uncountable number of web articles, and if you really wanna know just wander around until you find a random black person and ask them. Any one of them probably has at least a couple good stories, maybe several if they're middle aged males.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I will condemn rioting, looting, and other forms of violent and/or unlawful protest for the umpteenth time here... but at the same time, I find it very hard to believe that the police are trying to keep the peace as they shoot at and arrest members of the media, and legitimately peaceful protesters.
This shit needs to stop.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014

This real leadership right here. Police forces across the country should be walking along side with the protesters.

If they want the US public to believe the police can be "policed", other enforcement divisions should take the lead and let it be known that racism and violence is not what they stand for and walk along side them in solidarity.

May 13, 2009
Theres millions of white Americans who have no fucking clue what goes on in this country, and really dont have any excuse. We have assloads of news reports, tons of documentaries, an uncountable number of web articles, and if you really wanna know just wander around until you find a random black person and ask them. Any one of them probably has at least a couple good stories, maybe several if they're middle aged males.
Boo hoo. I've been shit on my whole fucking life. That doesn't give me the right to destroy somebody else's life just because I got dealt some bad cards. These business owners and a big majority of police had nothing to do with this. The guy that murdered Floyd is in jail for murder and his buddies are forever out of law enforcement. What the hell else do people want?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Boo hoo. I've been shit on my whole fucking life. That doesn't give me the right to destroy somebody else's life just because I got dealt some bad cards. These business owners and a big majority of police had nothing to do with this. The guy that murdered Floyd is in jail for murder and his buddies are forever out of law enforcement. What the hell else do people want?
People like you think this is an isolated incident for this cop. He had a record. If the so called good cops were really good they would have turned him in and he would not have even been on the force.

Riots are a problem. They are not THE problem. The problem is systemic racism in the PD.