Status
Not open for further replies.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
i bet anything you just read the title and commented.

Watched a few of the vids. A Driver Crash can happen for a variety of reasons. You seem super pissed, but I suspect you jumped to your conclusion without looking much into the issue. This being your first Post and Thread, the way you solely focused on what you thought was the problem just doesn't add up. We have seen people like this on this forum before, many have been complete Hacks with agendas.

Do you really think that Nvidia cards don't have issues like this? Do you think Games don't have issues like this that cause Driver Crashes? The answer to both those questions is that they both do occur. Sometimes it's Driver related other times it's Game Bugs, other Hardware issues, Driver issues, or Graphic Option settings.

Reactions: grimpr

Angry Rage

Sep 18, 2016
Watched a few of the vids. A Driver Crash can happen for a variety of reasons. You seem super pissed, but I suspect you jumped to your conclusion without looking much into the issue. This being your first Post and Thread, the way you solely focused on what you thought was the problem just doesn't add up. We have seen people like this on this forum before, many have been complete Hacks with agendas.

Do you really think that Nvidia cards don't have issues like this? Do you think Games don't have issues like this that cause Driver Crashes? The answer to both those questions is that they both do occur. Sometimes it's Driver related other times it's Game Bugs, other Hardware issues, Driver issues, or Graphic Option settings.

trust me ive been doing plenty of research and trying different things i detail most of them in the videos descriptions. and its not the game or computer cause it ran fine on my gtx 650 ti. it wouldn't be so bad if it wernt for the fact that this is a 3 year old game with the AMD API.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
trust me ive been doing plenty of research and trying different things i detail most of them in the videos descriptions. and its not the game or computer cause it ran fine on my gtx 650 ti. it wouldn't be so bad if it wernt for the fact that this is a 3 year old game with the AMD API.

Just because it ran fine before doesn't mean you don't have an issue with your system. Differing Power Requirements can cause Power Supply delivery or unit issues, possible conflicts with old Drivers, remaining Nvidia specific settings in Game or possibly Recording software, or other issues can pop up. What game is that from?

Angry Rage

Sep 18, 2016
Just because it ran fine before doesn't mean you don't have an issue with your system. Differing Power Requirements can cause Power Supply delivery or unit issues, possible conflicts with old Drivers, remaining Nvidia specific settings in Game or possibly Recording software, or other issues can pop up. What game is that from?

bf4

Status
Not open for further replies.