EIR Investigating: Sharon and Hamas Collaborating Against Road Map?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Kamazon

LaRouche was arrested for the "CONSPIRACY to commit tax and mail fraud". That is "For intending to commit tax and mail fraud in the future". If you actually do any research you will see it was a railroad. The government ILLEGALLY siezed and froze all their accounts and assetts, put the organization through FORCED BANKRUPTCY, then called up their supporters illegally and told them LaRouche doesn't want to pay them and started a lawsuit for goign bankrupt. Their logic was, since LaRouche went bankrupt (that they forced), he didn't want to pay back their loans. Granted this didn't fly with the judge . The first case they had against him, it was proven the government used 'fraudulant misconduct' upon the court. finally, the 3rd illegal case they had against him, they said he can't use "Governmetn Corruption" in his defence, and the jury couldn't hear the illegal things the government did to get here, thus he was convicted, only to be relased 5 years later as it was a fraud from the bottom up.[/quote]

Whoa...
How can you commit a crime in the future...in the present.. conspiracy deals with a crime committed no?

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
The antisemitism of the LaRouchite organization is often well-hidden through convoluted conspiracist theories and obscure terminology, but despite its coded nature, reading of the LaRouchite literature shows that the central role a global and age-old conspriacy of "bad" Jews play in the LaRouchite worldview. LaRouche zelots and leaders of the Nation of Islam have joined to present antisemitic public presentation describing an alleged conspiracy of Freemasons and the B"nai B"Rith to create and control the Ku Klux Klan. The LaRouche conspiracy theory links together Freemasons, the Ku Klux Klan and the Mafia in a conspiracy against Christian economics and science. LaRouche is now and always has been a racist.

Bleep

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Face it moonie, the real wackos are on the left side.

Well, you're on the right side etech, that must tip the scales a bit... :p

There is absolutely no way to exist on the right side of the Plant. It is filled with all matter of abominable things. Life there exists only as a dream of grander pastures that have been fouled by the excretement of the eerie beings. The razing of this structure is best for the population and ought to occur as soon as '04.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
The antisemitism of the LaRouchite organization is often well-hidden through convoluted conspiracist theories and obscure terminology, but despite its coded nature, reading of the LaRouchite literature shows that the central role a global and age-old conspriacy of "bad" Jews play in the LaRouchite worldview. LaRouche zelots and leaders of the Nation of Islam have joined to present antisemitic public presentation describing an alleged conspiracy of Freemasons and the B"nai B"Rith to create and control the Ku Klux Klan. The LaRouche conspiracy theory links together Freemasons, the Ku Klux Klan and the Mafia in a conspiracy against Christian economics and science. LaRouche is now and always has been a racist.

You know what, this is complete bullshit. I have read "The Science of Christain Economics" and I have it right here. It goes through some of the highest ideas of the golden Renaissances of different cultures, which finally led to the American Revolution, as well as the industrial revolution to expand the lifespan, standard of living, and reletive population density of all people on this planet. I don't think you've even read a full paragraph by LaRouche, much less a 300+ page book.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: KAMAZON

You know what, this is complete bullshit. I have read "The Science of Christain Economics" and I have it right here. It goes through some of the highest ideas of the golden Renaissances of different cultures, which finally led to the American Revolution, as well as the industrial revolution to expand the lifespan, standard of living, and reletive population density of all people on this planet. I don't think you've even read a full paragraph by LaRouche, much less a 300+ page book.
Let me remind you of a couple of quotes by your favorite crackerjack....

"America must be cleansed for its righteous war by the immediate elimination of the Nazi Jewish Lobby and other British agents from the councils of government, industry, and labor." - Lyndon LaRouche

"Judaism is not a true religion, but only a half-religion, a curious appendage and sub-species of Christianity." - Lyndon LaRouche

"Judaism is ideological abstraction of the secular life of Christianity's Jew, the Roman merchant-userer who had not yet evolved to the state of Papal enlightenment, a half-Christian, who had not developed a Christian conscience." - Lyndon LaRouche

"Zionism is the state of collective psychosis through which London manipulates most of international Jewry." - Lyndon LaRouche

No....he doesn't sound like an anti-semite at all.....

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Lyndon LaRouche has called for the investigation of credible, but, as yet uncorroborated reports received from Israeli sources, that Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, in collusion with elements of the Hamas organization, is scheming to sabotage President George W. Bush's road map initiative for Israeli-Palestinian peace, through a series of planned terrorist actions in the Middle East, and, possibly, inside the U.S.A..
I see. So this explains why Israeli helicopters have been blasting Hamas leaders from the face of the planet lately. Ummmm OK. Makes sense.

Another exercise in propaganda for those missing the Weberian "Calvinism is Elite" theory.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: etech
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I'm finding Lyndon LaRouche to be a refreshing change of venue in the usual right winged wacko garbage. Could it be the sight of LaRouche is like looking in the mirror?

LaRouche has always ran as a FDR Democrat except in 1976 when he ran as a independent. The real right winger democrats are Joe Lieberman and the DLC who'se official policy is we're going to be more right wing than Bush. Show me just 1 right wing policy of LaRouche. You can't, since he is a FDR Democrat, not some right winger.

BACKFIRE.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... Right real whackos on the left side.
rolleye.gif
It's funny you should mention that because, the far left people dont bomb abortion clinics nor do they drive truckloads of explosives into a building in Oklahoma.

And have you heard that crazy b!tch Ann Coulter or Michael Savage? Say to me they're not fscking nuts with a straight face.

I'm not even going to comment on christian fundies. :D

Looks like the right has a monopoly on whackos.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
I'm finding Lyndon LaRouche to be a refreshing change of venue in the usual right winged wacko garbage. Could it be the sight of LaRouche is like looking in the mirror?

LaRouche has always ran as a FDR Democrat except in 1976 when he ran as a independent. The real right winger democrats are Joe Lieberman and the DLC who'se official policy is we're going to be more right wing than Bush. Show me just 1 right wing policy of LaRouche. You can't, since he is a FDR Democrat, not some right winger.

BACKFIRE.

rolleye.gif
It's funny you should mention that because, the far left people dont bomb abortion clinics nor do they drive truckloads of explosives into a building in Oklahoma.

And have you heard that crazy b!tch Ann Coulter or Michael Savage? Say to me they're not fscking nuts with a straight face.

No they blow up new construction sites, new SUV's, and booby trap trees with nails in logging areas just to name a few of the fringe lefts activities.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

BACKFIRE.

rolleye.gif

Left or right, you're all nuts.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
dont let it get to you, the canucks have a major inferiority complex when it comes to the US, it doesnt help they cant even pay for their own defense and must rely on us, it demasculates them beyond their already obvious low levels, see how they react with personal attacks.....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
"I'm pleased to hear that Canadians are starting to break out of their 'little Canada' attitude and I have always been puzzled why some Canadians have an inferiority complex," she said.

It's a cultural inferiority complex that is not without its merits.

March 31, 2003

Why anti-Americanism is as Canadian as maple syrup

We Canadians have a serious inferiority complex

by W.T. Stanbury

Deputy Prime Minister John Manley put it this way:
"I think it is a sign of our insecurity, that sometimes we feel that we have a moral conviction that we are somehow or another superior [to the U.S.]" (National Post, Dec. 4, 2002). The weak gain a perverse satisfaction from verbal barbs directed at the strong. The strong are inhibited from administering a physical or economic response. The weak see these barbs as "free" ? they will not result in retaliation.

In stark outline, here is my theory of the bases of the wide streak of anti-Americanism among some Canadians. The root cause is those Canadians' appreciation of their weakness, a serious inferiority complex if you will. Feelings of weakness or inadequacy ? even if inchoate ? generate a sense of insecurity and even of fear. Insecurity and fear, in turn, generate hostility to the country against which Canada is so evidently weak ? the United States.

The sources of Canada's weakness are several. First, the U.S. has a population of 287 million to Canada's 31 million. Yet Canada's area is slightly greater than the U.S. More importantly, the real per capita GDP of the U.S. is over 20 per cent above that of Canada. This reality breeds resentment and even loathing by some Canadians.

The weakness of Canada is also partly due to its dependency on the U.S. in economic terms. Canada has long been dependent on the U.S. economy and this dependency has grown under the FTA and then, NAFTA. CanWest News Service (owner of the National Post) (Nov. 28, 2002) put it this way: In 1970, 65 per cent of Canada's exports went to the U.S.; today it is 87 per cent. That amounts to over 40 per cent of our GDP. "We trade more with the Americans than with each other," referring to inter-provincial trade. While Canada is the No. 1 export market for U.S. products and services, the relative dependency is highly asymmetric. We need them far more than they need us.

Second, the U.S. is now the only superpower and this fact alone is threatening to many Canadians. Such power is seen as immoral in itself and so its exercise is also immoral in the eyes of many of the critics of the U.S. Prime Minister Chrétien, for example, believes that the United Nations must play an important role in constraining the power of the U.S. Christie Blatchford (National Post, Feb. 14, 2003) quotes Prime Minister Chrétien in a speech in Chicago on Feb. 13, 2003: "The price of being the world's only superpower is that its motives are sometimes questioned by others. Great strength is not always perceived by others as benign. Not everyone around the world is prepared to take the word of the United States on faith." He clearly implied that Canada was one of those nations.

Being a superpower comes with many burdens and painful decisions. American taxpayers pay a big chunk of their taxes each year to support their military forces. For them, Canada is seen as a carping, free-rider benefiting greatly from the U.S. defence umbrella. Even Canada's role in peacekeeping has shrunken greatly. Jonah Goldberg, writing in the National Review in November, 2002, noted that, "Today, Canada ranks number 37 as a peacekeeping nation in terms of committed troops and resources, and it spends less than half the average of the skinflint defence budgets of NATO."

The third source of weakness lies in the easy acceptance/strong desire for U.S.-made products of pop culture by Canadians. For example, U.S.-made shows account for over 70 per cent the TV viewing of English-Canadians; American movies account for over 95 per cent of box office receipts in Canada. The export of U.S. cultural products is seen by Canadian cultural nationalists as a form of "cultural imperialism."

Fourth, the feelings of inferiority and insecurity that prompt expressions of anti-Americanism stem in part from a terribly weak sense of national identity among English Canadians.

so just humor them, it's really themselves they don't like, deep down, they envy you, but are not strong enough to admit it publicly, instead they will deny that and attempt to insult or denegrate Americans in some way......