EA hates their customers *UPDATE*

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
as I've already explained... yes. Amazon does it. I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept to comprehend.
When has Amazon ever given out a game for free, let alone a AAA game like BF3?

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
as I've already explained... yes. Amazon does it. I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept to comprehend.

They do it because it's just easier to give the whiners what they want than to have them running around slandering the company, not because they think you deserve it.

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
They do it because it's just easier to give the whiners what they want than to have them running around slandering the company, not because they think you deserve it.

it's as if you're being intentionally obtuse

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
I think you people are really missing the big issue here. The powers that be have let Satan's buttslut, EA, have a presence on these forums.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
I think you people are really missing the big issue here. The powers that be have let Satan's buttslut, EA, have a presence on these forums.

Big surprise, they let Intel shills wander the site too. The only difference is that EA is so universally hated nobody would take any shill seriously.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Big surprise, they let Intel shills wander the site too. The only difference is that EA is so universally hated nobody would take any shill seriously.
To be very clear about this, we do not allow shills. We do allow technical support representatives, because we believe having people here to help you guys makes the forum a better place for everyone. Any shills, marketers, etc are quickly and unceremoniously thrown out.