Dueling Town Halls

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Absolutely this. Trump must be absolutely furious.

And scared shitless too. He lives for ratings because he has nothing else to look forward to except his secret desire to go back to his former life where he could be the little dictator without having anybody telling him what, when, where and how to do it.

Now that he sees there's more folks that don't like him than those who do with the election just a few weeks away, I'm sure he's having minute by minute panic attacks over his being run out of office and into the wild where he has no shelter from the law.

Reactions: Muse and hal2kilo

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Saying you haven't heard of Qanon is damning at this point. It's like saying you haven't heard of the KKK or ISIS.

The only reasonable thing to do is denounce Qanon support (the qanon folks wouldn't be offended as they would just say he's doing it for show) but he's just so stupid...
Yeah, claiming you don't know about Qanon as the president is basically admitting that you never talk to your intelligence groups.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
NBC viewership was probably so low because the trumpanzee's couldn't figure out how to select anything but Faux News on their TV's.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
NBC viewership was probably so low because the trumpanzee's couldn't figure out how to select anything but Faux News on their TV's.
Like my GF said once, "their knuckles scrape the ground." She was referring to professional athletes of some major sport (she disapproved of my watching sports on TV), but I'm sure Trump Chumps are first in line for that characterization.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
For the upcoming debate, any predictions regarding trumps performance?

For simplicity's sake, just rate it using the INES scale. I'm thinking 7.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
T's advisors are telling him not to interrupt Joe but Don can't help himself, he will. Self discipline is something he's never had and never will. Too late to train this old dog. It will be another shit show.