Dueling Town Halls

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Thats pretty fucking racist. I,m sitting here watching Biden lie and then not even mention Harris locking up more black people than fucking anyone?
You are living up to your screen name here, nuts any? :rolleyes:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Trump’s town hall went so well conservative media is relentlessly attacking the moderator.

Biden stays after his to take questions from the voters that there wasn’t time for.

Draw your own conclusions about who tonight helped and didn’t.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Wow, the NBC host is roasting him.

40b6872aee50a170ff0f04a7c16533c5

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Trump’s town hall went so well conservative media is relentlessly attacking the moderator.

Biden stays after his to take questions from the voters that there wasn’t time for.

Draw your own conclusions about who tonight helped and didn’t.

Trump set the stage.

I watched most of Trump's town hall. I had to take my blood pressure meds. After it was over I took 2, not 1, but 2 xanax (generic - brand name is too expensive). BTW, my medical insurance through Florida Blue is going up next year. Insulin is like water, it's free! Then I started flipping through the channels and landed on Fox news. Laura was giving Trump a blowy. When she took a breath she bloviated how wonderful Trump was and she wanted his children. Then she continued his blowy. I couldn't take anymore so I flipped to the Hallmark channel to watch a love story rerun.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trump set the stage.

I watched most of Trump's town hall. I had to take my blood pressure meds. After it was over I took 2, not 1, but 2 xanax (generic - brand name is too expensive). BTW, my medical insurance through Florida Blue is going up next year. Insulin is like water, it's free! Then I started flipping through the channels and landed on Fox news. Laura was giving Trump a blowy. When she took a breath she bloviated how wonderful Trump was and she wanted his children. Then she continued his blowy. I couldn't take anymore so I flipped to the Hallmark channel to watch a love story rerun.

He's become an incessant whiner, huh? He even whines about things before they happen. So manly.

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
You are living up to your screen name here, nuts any? :rolleyes:

Wow. He states an obvious observation and a fact, and you counter that he is a racist. With all due respect, you are anti-American at every level, and not very bright.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
Wow. He states an obvious observation and a fact, and you counter that he is a racist. With all due respect, you are anti-American at every level, and not very bright.

Quote the post in which he was called a racist.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I watched a little of the Trump one, needed a laugh or three. Il Douche the Impeached did not disappoint. He really has trouble talking to women with spines, fascinating stuff honestly.

Shit, I wish corona filled this bumbling orange vagina with as much dread as a Mute button does. A large number of Americans probably wouldn't be dead.

Jan 25, 2011
How is that tweet still up?! How has no one gone to him and said "hey, you have any idea how stupid you look right now?

My god he is monumentally stupid.