Download all nine of Beethoven's symphonies legit in mp3 format. #9 OUT NOW!!!

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Originally posted by: mrtanderson
Thanks for the links Kaervak! I missed 6 & 7.

I guess I hit 'em at just the right moment on July 1st. The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese. :p

Dolemite69

Sep 18, 2000
OP is straight up WIERD. What are you talking about in your first post man? You make it sound like this is your biggest achievement in life. Oh well, thanks anyway for the music.

weepul

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
www.hd-trailers.net
i can't seem to get 3 to work. dont really know how to extract multi-part zip files. or maybe one of my files is corrupted. would someone kindly repost?

//krunk (^_^x)

linuxwannabe

Platinum Member
May 22, 2001
Originally posted by: weepul
i can't seem to get 3 to work. dont really know how to extract multi-part zip files. or maybe one of my files is corrupted. would someone kindly repost?

//krunk (^_^x)

same here. Winzip seems to go in a circle when unzipping part 1.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Dolemite69
OP is straight up WIERD. What are you talking about in your first post man? You make it sound like this is your biggest achievement in life. Oh well, thanks anyway for the music.

I may have been born with a wierd sense of humor but you were not born with one obviously :( sad
Doh de doh doh frogs

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: funboy42
Originally posted by: Dolemite69

I may have been born with a wierd sense of humor but you were not born with one obviously :( sad
Doh de doh doh frogs

LOL @ Dolemite's post.

linuxwannabe

Platinum Member
May 22, 2001
same here. Winzip seems to go in a circle when unzipping part 1.

Nevermmind. Used WinRar and renamed the second file by removing the .zip extension.

I have all nine!:)

thanks, OP.

KenSr

Golden Member
Sep 21, 2003
I have finally got all 9 of them. :D
Now how can I edit the commentary out of them? :confused: